over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostarin inhibitors

Slowmoe

Registered
Anyone know if there is a more potent myostatin inhibitor currently available than (-)-epicatechin?

Nobody gives a fuck. It’s cool lol

Nobody replied because there are no myostatin inhibitors available that are going to give you significant results.

If there were, this board would have tons of topics on them.

Nobody gives a fuck. It’s cool lol

Hi, brother. I recognize your avi from Anabolic Minds.

OTC myostatin inhibitors? Not really.

Research MI's? Yes. Real follistatin works very well when dosed properly, but I've only used one brand that provided very good results. The rest were crap....and I've tried at least 6-7 brands. I dosed the one brand (the one that worked) at 500 mg/day and gained 17 pounds in 21 days. The product was over-dosed...because the manufacturer accidentally put 5 mg in each vial instead of 1 mg. So, I thought I was using 100 mg daily, but I later found out it was really 500 mg/day. Regardless, I used several of the other brands at higher doses as well...and NOTHING compared to that one brand.

Now, most of the weight gain was water (intramuscular fullness), so I lost at least 10-12 pounds of it after going off, but even if I only gained 5 pounds of real muscle tissue, that is excellent in 21 days, especially when you consider that I didn't change anything about my program. No calorie hike, nothing. I was very impressed.

I heard YK-11 was supposed to be.a pretty good one but was hoping for real world feedback

Hi, brother. I recognize your avi from Anabolic Minds.

OTC myostatin inhibitors? Not really.

Research MI's? Yes. Real follistatin works very well when dosed properly, but I've only used one brand that provided very good results. The rest were crap....and I've tried at least 6-7 brands. I dosed the one brand (the one that worked) at 500 mg/day and gained 17 pounds in 21 days. The product was over-dosed...because the manufacturer accidentally put 5 mg in each vial instead of 1 mg. So, I thought I was using 100 mg daily, but I later found out it was really 500 mg/day. Regardless, I used several of the other brands at higher doses as well...and NOTHING compared to that one brand.

Now, most of the weight gain was water (intramuscular fullness), so I lost at least 10-12 pounds of it after going off, but even if I only gained 5 pounds of real muscle tissue, that is excellent in 21 days, especially when you consider that I didn't change anything about my program. No calorie hike, nothing. I was very impressed.
Thanks Mike, yes I do frequent A.M. and have used MA research numerous times. Thank you for the excellent products.

Yes I’ve heard that most follistatin was garbage. That’s why I have not really considered it.

So mike, would you say YK-11 is not on the same level as follistatin as far as myostatin inhibition. I would love to know where you get this exquisite foll at btw

So mike, would you say YK-11 is not on the same level as follistatin as far as myostatin inhibition. I would love to know where you get this exquisite foll at btw

YK is definitely not on the same level as real follistatin. And by that I mean REAL....which is very hard to find

I wouldn't waste your money and the things you have mentioned. Just stick to the basics. Although I want to bring up an interesting topic that I planned to post about but just never got around to doing so.

Before I start I have never had a tendon issue in my life so I found this interesting. I have used ACE-031 with great effect in the past so I wanted to try it again. Incidentally every folli and myo hmp I have used has been pretty much crap. I don't know if it's because they degraded or they were crap to begin with. Anyway a while back I got some ACE-031 to try again hoping for the same results. Within 2 weeks both my bi-cep tendons were hurting me which was bizarre to me. I figured maybe it was just a coincidence but myo inhibitors are known for weakening tendons. In fact myostatin is very important for overall tendon strength. I didn't really notice much in regards to muscle growth so I dropped it. My right side healed but my left is still bad and many months have passed.

I wouldn't be worried about myostatin inhibition and just concentrate on the basics as they will bring the most results. Do you use aas?

Last edited:
None of the peptides work in reality, at least not to the extent that you'll notice anything.

If you train often and hard you will naturally lower myostatin.

Not even close. YK-11 is an androgen receptor agonist and therefore has myostatin inhibiting properties just like every other androgen receptor agonist. It is stronger in this regard than most other AAS, but it is nowhere even close to genuine follistatin.

I wouldn't waste your money and the things you have mentioned. Just stick to the basics. Although I want to bring up an interesting topic that I planned to post about but just never got around to doing so.

Before I start I have never had a tendon issue in my life so I found this interesting. I have used ACE-031 with great effect in the past so I wanted to try it again. Incidentally every folli and myo hmp I have used has been pretty much crap. I don't know if it's because they degraded or they were crap to begin with. Anyway a while back I got some ACE-031 to try again hoping for the same results. Within 2 weeks both my bi-cep tendons were hurting me which was bizarre to me. I figured maybe it was just a coincidence but myo inhibitors are known for weakening tendons. In fact myostatin is very important for overall tendon strength. I didn't really notice much in regards to muscle growth so I dropped it. My right side healed but my left is still bad and many months have passed.

I wouldn't be worried about myostatin inhibition and just concentrate on the basics as they will bring the most results. Do you use aas?

I had very painful tendonitis when I was using gh/gh peps. Now that I am not using any, no tendonitis. Idk, maybe coincidence could also be the fact that I was running higher test and not controlling estro. That's another change I've made now, I use test prop and 40mg nolvadex a day. For peps, I just use Lr3 and humalog now and no tendonitis and very nice pumps and recovery.

Last edited:

Yes, I use aas. On trt. I am coming off a 10 week cut soon, been on s23, and I am not where I want to be so I was wanting to do a few weeks of var to finish my cutting phase but was afraid that I would be wasting it since myostatin is probably sky high.

Double post

None of the peptides work in reality, at least not to the extent that you'll notice anything.

If you train often and hard you will naturally lower myostatin.

When you state none of these peptides work in reality what do you mean? What peptides have you used that didn't work? I have used many "peptides" with very good results. I have also used quite a few I wouldn't bother with ever again.

I had very painful tendonitis when I was using gh/gh peps. Now that I am not using any, no tendonitis. Idk, maybe coincidence could also be the fact that I was running higher test and not controlling estro. That's another change I've made now, I use test prop and 40mg nolvadex a day. For peps, I just use Lr3 and humalog now and no tendonitis and very nice pumps and recovery.

Mine was totally out of the ordinary. As you know I have used many peptides and never had issues. Maybe a little elbow pain over the years but no surprise with the weight I would use doing extensions, skull crushers etc. In those times a deload in training would always sort me out.

Another time I have issues (not tendons) is with well most joints when I come completely off. Crashing test will do that and everything can hurt but again it's temporary and a deload or break in training whilst my hormones recover (or I go back on) always sorts that out.

The only other time is if I go overboard with AI's when cutting and that should make most guys joints hurt. This is completely different and whilst it may just be a coincidence I did find it very interesting as it's a known effect of myostatin inhibition.

I have some healing peps on the way to me so I am hoping that sorts things out. I have also changed my training but I did that awhile back but it's not helping much. Even when I had 1.5 weeks off the gym it was the same coming back. I can't do a hard set up bi-ceps or 1 pull up without a lot of pain. I think the healing peps will sort me out though and if not I can work around it until I get it fixed. I also added in collagen 1 week ago which has definitely helped as well. That's why I think with that and the healing peps combined and smart training I will be gtg.

Yes, I use aas. On trt. I am coming off a 10 week cut soon, been on s23, and I am not where I want to be so I was wanting to do a few weeks of var to finish my cutting phase but was afraid that I would be wasting it since myostatin is probably sky high.

Matey it's true about myostatin but don't think once you get to 8 weeks in a cycle your gains suddenly shut off. There are guys on here blasting most of the year and they progress in stages. Usually it may just take a rotation (or addition) in compounds that suits the body and better training and they will still make gains even if they have been on 20 weeks. Don't get lost in numbers so much.

Now if you cycle you obviously can't look the same on as you do off. So adding avar will make you look better for when you are on it. Although I see you go to trt and don't crash your system so you can maintain that look very well for the rest of the summer. Do what you want but don't worry about myostatin and not gaining because it has been nearly 10 weeks. If you want to use it use it and make the most of it. You could carry on this summer with some test and avar and then go back to trt for a long break afterwards.

Doesn't GH help with tendons and ligaments?
Did anyone else have the issue described above? really curious...

2 years ago, a PM ex member used Follistatin Polyclonal AB no Tag, he put on over 30 lbs, but has tremendous ligaments discomfort. I do recall he stated he bought from a US official lab.
Member "bionic" knows him too.

When you state none of these peptides work in reality what do you mean? What peptides have you used that didn't work? I have used many "peptides" with very good results. I have also used quite a few I wouldn't bother with ever again.

Mine was totally out of the ordinary. As you know I have used many peptides and never had issues. Maybe a little elbow pain over the years but no surprise with the weight I would use doing extensions, skull crushers etc. In those times a deload in training would always sort me out.

Another time I have issues (not tendons) is with well most joints when I come completely off. Crashing test will do that and everything can hurt but again it's temporary and a deload or break in training whilst my hormones recover (or I go back on) always sorts that out.

The only other time is if I go overboard with AI's when cutting and that should make most guys joints hurt. This is completely different and whilst it may just be a coincidence I did find it very interesting as it's a known effect of myostatin inhibition.

I have some healing peps on the way to me so I am hoping that sorts things out. I have also changed my training but I did that awhile back but it's not helping much. Even when I had 1.5 weeks off the gym it was the same coming back. I can't do a hard set up bi-ceps or 1 pull up without a lot of pain. I think the healing peps will sort me out though and if not I can work around it until I get it fixed. I also added in collagen 1 week ago which has definitely helped as well. That's why I think with that and the healing peps combined and smart training I will be gtg.

Matey it's true about myostatin but don't think once you get to 8 weeks in a cycle your gains suddenly shut off. There are guys on here blasting most of the year and they progress in stages. Usually it may just take a rotation (or addition) in compounds that suits the body and better training and they will still make gains even if they have been on 20 weeks. Don't get lost in numbers so much.

Now if you cycle you obviously can't look the same on as you do off. So adding avar will make you look better for when you are on it. Although I see you go to trt and don't crash your system so you can maintain that look very well for the rest of the summer. Do what you want but don't worry about myostatin and not gaining because it has been nearly 10 weeks. If you want to use it use it and make the most of it. You could carry on this summer with some test and avar and then go back to trt for a long break afterwards.

Thanks for the response bro. I think I will take your advice and just switch over to var for the summer. Thanks again.

I was talking about myostatin blockers. Not peptides in general.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws