YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Been having puffy nipples for months and have tried everything, Help me please?

Fortnite

Newbies
I need help bad, So basically months ago I came off cycle and started to get puffy nipples but I was training very hard hours in the gym with cardio and lifting in calorie deficit to make sure they wouldn't be able to "form gyno" but they use to get puffy when I ate food though.

So I thought Iwas probably dealing with high estrogen/female hormones with low test from not recovering properly from my prior cycle.

So for a few months I dealt with sensitive nipples and puffiness but than I couldn't handle how annoying and bothersome they looked So i decided to get an ai and raise my testosterone with a cycle beacuse I obviously had low testerone from not recovering which I read is one of the main causes of getting gyno ..

SO i thought in my head, this is an easy fix, raise my test and lower my estrogen, everything should be fine.

So I end up going on my cycle and using aromasin, I instantly could feel my estrogen crash but I still had the puffy nipples but they seem to have gotten little better but they i could feel my estrogen was so low with dry eyes, no energy, cracked joints. I couldn't handle using the aromasin for more than a few weeks.

I continued to stay on the testosterone at around 250mg tesst a week dose every week for a month or two and let my estrogen rise thinking things would clear up on their and things would get normal, but they still were super puffy and sensitive.

Than I thought maybe it was prolactin, progesterone, or maybe my estrogen was high.

So than I bought some letro, nolvadex, and prami and took all that for a few and felt absolutely awful, depressed, no energy and the nipples seemed to get little better but I couldn't handle feeling like shit.

So I ruled out prolactin, progesterone, and estrogen because I absolutely crashed my estrogen to the point of dry elbows, dry eyes, depression, lethargic and the prami was very real and made me feel even more shiity, prami is one of the worst drugs I've ever taken, it put me in this weird psychedelic depression, made me sleepy, and super horny.

So here I am now months later On a regular 250mg test c a week dose, and I'm using arimidex to lower my estrogen.

I've gone through letro,aromsin,prami and rose my testosterone and still have these puffy annoying sensitive nipples. There not hurting there just really puffy and annoying. And they always get puffy when I eat.

So what's going on? can someone please help me out? I've wasted so much money time, and days with all these drugs making me feel like shit for no damn reason. I really could careless about being muscular or using roids even though I've use so much gear in the past and never had this issue, even with high estrogen.

Last edited:
blood work

I honestly spent all my money on all this stuff and Had to pay for other stuff In my life I couldn't afford bloodwork but I know I destroyed my estrogen/prolactin with all this stuff and I suffered the real side effects of lethargic, dry joints, dry eyes, foggy brain, feeling of walking on clouds

Sooooo....you trained and did cardio to stop yourself from getting gyno...but when you eat food it makes your nipples puffy? Are you perhaps morbidly obese? And/or judging by your screen name...are you possibly 16 years old?

What was wrong with the two pages of replies in your other thread?

Anyone? Im literally right now feeling low estrogen with arimidex and ate barely anything and there getting puffy....

Sooooo....you trained and did cardio to stop yourself from getting gyno...but when you eat food it makes your nipples puffy? Are you perhaps morbidly obese? And/or judging by your screen name...are you possibly 16 years old?

No I am lean 12-15% bf or so, and I did train to help stop it but I also thought things would settle on their own....

Nipples get puffy from water retention even with minimal gyno and low estro, everyone has 'some' gyno, even if you never cycle, ever. You are way over thinking everything and trying a bunch of different shit without much knowledge about what you are doing. If you are super paranoid about it and constantly touching your nipples, it will make it slightly worse also.

Nipples get puffy from water retention even with minimal gyno and low estro, everyone has 'some' gyno, even if you never cycle, ever. You are way over thinking everything and trying a bunch of different shit without much knowledge about what you are doing. If you are super paranoid about it and constantly touching your nipples, it will make it slightly worse also.

Possibly true, but my mine super sensitive and notice they get puffier after eating or drinking water but with low prolactin and estrogen I don't know how that would happen unless they formed when i had came off my pct even though i didnt my best to not let it grow.

But thats good advice, thank you.

If all your hormonal perimeters (outside of serum hCG) are within reasonable ranges, I would suggest to check and see if you have any nodules on your testicles. You're in a specific age bracket for some bizarre $hit to happen.

You can do a very cheap at-home not 100% specific for testicular cancer, tho you can buy a pregnancy test and piss on it see if it comes back negative or positive. Or you could see an endocrinologist or your primary care provider and they can do more specific lab work.

Something to think about even if there isn't surface apparent nodules, they can also reside inside of the testicle.

If all your hormonal perimeters (outside of serum hCG) are within reasonable ranges, I would suggest to check and see if you have any nodules on your testicles. You're in a specific age bracket for some bizarre $hit to happen.

You can do a very cheap at-home not 100% specific for testicular cancer, tho you can buy a pregnancy test and piss on it see if it comes back negative or positive. Or you could see an endocrinologist or your primary care provider and they can do more specific lab work.

Something to think about even if there isn't surface apparent nodules, they can also reside inside of the testicle.

Bottom line, see a doctor and stop trying to self-diagnose/self-treat! It is really the best option at this point.

I didn't see raloxifene mentioned ....

So your saying that might help get rid of my puffy nipples even though i've lowered my estrogen for weeks using letro, arimidex? I did use it for a few days but I stopped because I didn't notice but I maybe should try it again than/

So your saying that might help get rid of my puffy nipples even though i've lowered my estrogen for weeks using letro, arimidex? I did use it for a few days but I stopped because I didn't notice but I maybe should try it again than/

I still really advocate seeking medical advice from a doctor.

But there are several studies using 60mg/d Ralox to counter gyno, some success with even reversing childhood gyno in adults. Search on pubmed for studies on it and you should find at least 2 long term studies (6 months+ using at least 60mg/d).

No I am lean 12-15% bf or so, and I did train to help stop it but I also thought things would settle on their own....

And what on earth lead you to believe that training would stop you from getting gyno?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear