YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

So who's jumping on the Test/Deca "HRT" train?

AVelasques911

Registered
It seems like with Lobliner and Jerry Ward very openly doing 200/200 (or 300/200 for Marc) as their year-round "hormone optimization" it's become a thing. It's been a thing for ages in the HIV community.

It seems like this or Masteron are the only viable options for staying on year-round at low-dose with a lesser side-effect potential. I find Masteron worthless outside of contest-prep personally. Cool thing about Deca is my clinic is totally willing to give me 100-200mg per week for colitis which severely limits how much I can eat (not technically "wasting", but they are willing to play along) I'm just mortified of potential sexual sides. Caber is not something I could be on year round obviously.....

At 100-200mg is this a rational fear on my end? I have three ruptured discs and a lot of wear and tear, and also the colitis has really cut down on my size and fullness since I've had to really cut down on my calories, esp. carbs. I'm just looking for something to level the field and make this a bit more fun again WITHOUT sacrificing in the sex dept.

It seems like with Lobliner and Jerry Ward very openly doing 200/200 (or 300/200 for Marc) as their year-round "hormone optimization" it's become a thing. It's been a thing for ages in the HIV community.

It seems like this or Masteron are the only viable options for staying on year-round at low-dose with a lesser side-effect potential. I find Masteron worthless outside of contest-prep personally. Cool thing about Deca is my clinic is totally willing to give me 100-200mg per week for colitis which severely limits how much I can eat (not technically "wasting", but they are willing to play along) I'm just mortified of potential sexual sides. Caber is not something I could be on year round obviously.....

At 100-200mg is this a rational fear on my end? I have three ruptured discs and a lot of wear and tear, and also the colitis has really cut down on my size and fullness since I've had to really cut down on my calories, esp. carbs. I'm just looking for something to level the field and make this a bit more fun again WITHOUT sacrificing in the sex dept.

I disagree about MASTERON. I look far better when I use it on TRT even is smaller dosages plus the sex dive is amazing compared to what some nandrolones like DECA will do to some guys.

Lobliner and Jerry Ward lol........

As stated above, I would pick Masteron instead of Deca. Very underrated

I did 200 mg test and 100 mg deca for a few years. It really helps with joint pain. It doesn't heal anything, but it makes workouts smoother while you're on it.

It tends to lower my sex drive a little at any dose. Even 100 mg/week deca makes my libido lower than it would have been on 200 mg/week test only.

I'm trying an experiment now with 200 mg/week test and 10 mg/week trest ace. Trest seems to give me the same joint benefits as deca. The difference is that it sends my libido through the roof even at low doses.

I don't always do TRT but when I do it's 100 mg a week and that's it.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Very low dose Deca still gives me some side that I prefer not to have. But Primo at low dose has had a noticeable effect without any real sides.

My HRT for the next 3 months is 300 Test c, 150 Deca and 200 Primo..
Add in 25mgs of Proviron as my Anti E and keep test free!
A little much maybe ? But if I maintain I will stay there Indefinitely.....Well May still hit a Little Tren at 100mgs Threw Summer...lol
Should keep things working Well ?

Last edited:
Hell i do both,for the next 6 months anyways, 250 test,deca and mast.

I guess it's just one of those hit or miss things. You've got guys like Nelson Vergel, one of the leading HRT practitioners who was on Test/Deca for about 10 years without a problem. I used Lobliner and Ward as the examples since they have been the most vocal about it.

But on the other hand you have people who even touch 100mg for a few weeks and their dick doesn't work for 10 months.

That'a a SCARY gamble for me. Masteron is just...... at 200mg I didn't really notice anything in the way of strength or size. I think that dose is too low. I got cystic acne from it and that's about it.

Your "HRT" cycle is twice my cruise dose :rolleyes:

Either do real TRT or stop calling it that and say that you run a low dose cycle year round. It doesn't sound as healthy and responsible, because, you know, it isn't.

I honestly think that blasting and cruising (with true TRT during cruise) is healthier and more effective for gaining and maintaining size.

I think it's important to reset the system. Otherwise the AAS will become ineffective. You can end up on grams and grams to get a resonse. After doing a 100 mg/w TRT for 3 months you should be able to add 400 - 600 mg of this or that and get a great response. Then you go from there. Plus you're starting from a point where your body has very little toxic stress especially if you have been eating clean and no recs and very little alcohol/caffeine etc. Plus if you really want to "enhance" you have to be enhancing something. That means a relatively natural and great training/diet/rest system. You can't really base an enhancement on an existing enhancement. Just doesn't work that well that way. You end up toxic feeling like sleeping all the time, distended abdominal, dark rings under eyes, dick problems etc. Makes more sense to clean things up, drop the little bit of size you're going to drop, engage in some activities that are more athletic b/c you're going to feel better in the joints after 6 weeks off. Then after 3-4 months when you're feeling pretty damn good and in good natural shape b/c you've been doing sprints and grappling on top of weights, then knuckle down and jump in hader into the BBing routine and add in some enhancement. You are basically hitting the ground running rather than hitting the ground feeling toxic and stressed.

Your "HRT" cycle is twice my cruise dose :rolleyes:

Either do real TRT or stop calling it that and say that you run a low dose cycle year round. It doesn't sound as healthy and responsible, because, you know, it isn't.

I honestly think that blasting and cruising (with true TRT during cruise) is healthier and more effective for gaining and maintaining size.

I think it's important to reset the system. Otherwise the AAS will become ineffective. You can end up on grams and grams to get a resonse. After doing a 100 mg/w TRT for 3 months you should be able to add 400 - 600 mg of this or that and get a great response. Then you go from there. Plus you're starting from a point where your body has very little toxic stress especially if you have been eating clean and no recs and very little alcohol/caffeine etc. Plus if you really want to "enhance" you have to be enhancing something. That means a relatively natural and great training/diet/rest system. You can't really base an enhancement on an existing enhancement. Just doesn't work that well that way. You end up toxic feeling like sleeping all the time, distended abdominal, dark rings under eyes, dick problems etc. Makes more sense to clean things up, drop the little bit of size you're going to drop, engage in some activities that are more athletic b/c you're going to feel better in the joints after 6 weeks off. Then after 3-4 months when you're feeling pretty damn good and in good natural shape b/c you've been doing sprints and grappling on top of weights, then knuckle down and jump in hader into the BBing routine and add in some enhancement. You are basically hitting the ground running rather than hitting the ground feeling toxic and stressed.

Bingo. I see more of an advantage to a true TRT cruise than a "TRT deluxe" for the reasons stated

souns like a great way to be small lmao no bully

I tried adding deca to my TRT. I thought it would be great since it was scripted and legal. After 5 weeks the ED set in and I’ve never been the same. Still struggle occasionally and it takes a toll mentally.

Lobliner and Jerry Ward lol........

But all of Mark's real gains are from BCAA, AND Jerry's are from EAA. We cannot prove that their gains are from test/Deca when they are experimenting with these powerful fruit flavored workout Hydrators.

I could see adding in a small dose of masteron with test for its AI benefits if you aromatize more than others, therefore not having to use an AI, but it’s getting out of hand ppl calling these “cycles” their TRT.

I tried adding deca to my TRT. I thought it would be great since it was scripted and legal. After 5 weeks the ED set in and I’ve never been the same. Still struggle occasionally and it takes a toll mentally.

What were your dosages ?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner