over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigelli on bulking drugs

MyNameIsJeff

Kilo Klub Member
This guy is about as smart as he looks. There is so much wrong with what he is saying in this video, it's almost comical.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwRHw0S_syc"]BULKING DRUGS PART. 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah but he's wearing glasses...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Having a good physique is not necessarily correlated with knowing what the F you're doing or talking about.

Examples are widespread.

I got a few minutes in and he has already stated about 20 stupid things. I knew he wasn't the sharpest knife but him doing a video like this trying to explain drugs shows a crazy amount of misknowledge. I can't even begin to start and only a few mins in. He did say he hasn't used good eq recently and hasn't he supposed to have been off for years. He also said the one bad thing about primo is it's just an acetate and does not come in enanthate. I would think he would know there is plenty of primo e around. Then all the purity talk nonsense.

I figured carry it on and he goes and says test e is far too slow and fills you with tonnes of water retention yet test c is completely different. Deca is amazing for your tendons and ligaments. No ceiling effect on avar but there is on winny, adrol, dbol etc. Pretty much nearly everything he states is wrong. In bodybuilding there are not usually right/wrongs but when talking about drugs I see he uses so much "broscience". He takes what he felt personally then wrongly applies that to being scientific fact.

Last edited:
And who the fuck is this yo yo.??

He’s spreading bro science like wildfire. I could make it through the first 5min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In one of his videos there was a discussion with 2 other Guys about the best AI precontest. When they got to Nick he said he used them all. They said why would you use all of them and he said I wanted to cover all the bases. He used exemestane letro and arimidex ? I don’t remember who the other guys were, one was Dominic Cardone and someone else. And they just seemed stunned.

In one of his videos there was a discussion with 2 other Guys about the best AI precontest. When they got to Nick he said he used them all. They said why would you use all of them and he said I wanted to cover all the bases. He used exemestane letro and arimidex ? I don’t remember who the other guys were, one was Dominic Cardone and someone else. And they just seemed stunned.

Sounds like him and Boston Loyd are on the same page

He's not wrong though...

If you have 0 estrogen in your body, then you technically can't have high estrogen

Some high level thinking there...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Man you guys weren't joking. That was hard to watch!

"Testosterone doesn't build muscle. It's only good for making you stronger."
-Nick Trigili

Has any here ever used him as a coach or know anyone that has??

Has any here ever used him as a coach or know anyone that has??

I recently heard of someone I know but he dropped him quickly. More experienced guys coached by him must be concerned after watching that. Although it doesn't take a lot of knowledge to be a coach these days in many ways. Surely the fact he is a pro bodybuilder stating what he did in that video should show you don't need much knowledge to grow and get lean. Granted he has good genetics but still I have seen many of his athletes on IG and they look good. As long as someone is driven and consistent they could get great results even if your coach is an idiot. Eat meat and rice/potatoes all day and take lot's of drugs and lower cals/carbs gradually when dieting on more drugs :lightbulb:

I have seen many diet/drug/training plans from coaches that are considered great and it's all very basic stuff. Obviously it's about knowing when to make the necessary changes but again someone with basic knowledge could still fool many. I bet if you sat down and asked a lot of the big names hard questions about drugs/nutrition they wouldn't know most of them. The difference is this guy sets up a you tube channel and speaks freely without researching and it makes him look like an idiot. You would think he would at least do a quick pubmed search on some of the things he mentioned .

I recently heard of someone I know but he dropped him quickly. More experienced guys coached by him must be concerned after watching that. Although it doesn't take a lot of knowledge to be a coach these days in many ways. Surely the fact he is a pro bodybuilder stating what he did in that video should show you don't need much knowledge to grow and get lean. Granted he has good genetics but still I have seen many of his athletes on IG and they look good. As long as someone is driven and consistent they could get great results even if your coach is an idiot. Eat meat and rice/potatoes all day and take lot's of drugs and lower cals/carbs gradually when dieting on more drugs :lightbulb:

I have seen many diet/drug/training plans from coaches that are considered great and it's all very basic stuff. Obviously it's about knowing when to make the necessary changes but again someone with basic knowledge could still fool many. I bet if you sat down and asked a lot of the big names hard questions about drugs/nutrition they wouldn't know most of them. The difference is this guy sets up a you tube channel and speaks freely without researching and it makes him look like an idiot. You would think he would at least do a quick pubmed search on some of the things he mentioned .

100% agree. It doesn’t matter what you take, knowing your body, being consistent and busting your ass In the gym n kitchen all what it takes for a great physique

He’s spreading bro science like wildfire. I could make it through the first 5min.

Welcome to bodybuilding; where bro science works and real science doesn't ::tar-wars

100-300mg of Primo turns you into an Ox?

He has really been contradicting what he has said in the past. In this vid he said he only took 500 total mg of primo/var/eq and that was why he was 320 lbs of lean solid mass. He has said many times in the past that he started taking drugs way to young and took such high doses that his body literally stopped responding to drugs. I actually enjoyed his vids when he first started making them.

He has really been contradicting what he has said in the past. In this vid he said he only took 500 total mg of primo/var/eq and that was why he was 320 lbs of lean solid mass. He has said many times in the past that he started taking drugs way to young and took such high doses that his body literally stopped responding to drugs. I actually enjoyed his vids when he first started making them.

Yeah he's all over the place in a lot of his videos!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws