over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The definition of a "bad shot"

armada

Registered
WARNING! Graphic image linked below. Not for the faint of heart.

Someone who goes by "Bodybuilder in Thailand" recently posted that his leg is severely infected from "infected gear". The first surgery he had in Colombia was not successful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq7ym31AvZE/

How does a bunch of dumbass hashtags--- #six pack, #abs, #muscle, ect, insinuate ...' I'm in dire-straits'?!

It's not that I don't have empathy for morons, this one, not so much!

I find lots these GoFundMe accounts are scams. Unless you know the name and can verify who they really are, I wouldn't waste a dime.

I remember seeing this guy in Enhanced Athlete videos.

Dumb sure, but how do you not feel bad for the guy!

no one has answered what has happen here. I was hearing he had this infecton months before and was cheap and didnt get it treated.

How can you let an infection become this bad :confused: Surely taking some antibiotics when it first manifested would have made far more sense. This guy is going to lose his leg if he's unlucky :banghead:

Bodybuilder in Thailand

For any of you guys who watch this guy on Youtube, he took a bad gear shot in the thigh and may lose his leg. He is broke and in the hospital in Columbia. See video.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzte_g2rlGE"]Dan The Bodybuilder in Thailand is in The Hospital in Critical Condition - YouTube[/ame]

Wow! I have seen his channel for some years now he would talk about his experience with compounds he used and other good info. This is terrible and I feel for him I agree with the comments his fellow YouTubers like Tony Huge and others doing good should help him out. This is scary! You you get through this Brother Dan TBBIT!

www.PharmaComStore.ws

He needs to fly his ass back to the US ASAP or hell become the poster boy for AAS abuse.

Pretty F'n scary! This is what makes me crazy when I hear someone on here asking if they have an infection from their shot and what they can do because they don't want to go to the doctor/hospital. Infections are a serious thing and are extremely hard to control and getting harder to control even in this day and age. Don't screw around, get help. Tell the doc it's from a Vitamin B12 shot.

**There were two threads on this so I merged them**

Last edited:
I wonder how long he let it go before seeking help. I had a bad infection in my ass from gear and let it go for about 1 week and a 1/2. I kept thinking my body would fight it off on its own. Many of us have had a lot of PIP in a site that lasts days and you just figure it might be another one of those. I waited too long and my infection got bad enough that my fever hit 105 or so. I went to urgent care and had them drain it out. I packed and repacked gauze in there for about 4 weeks and it never did heal. It was continuing to fester. I finally had to schedule a surgery to cut out all the dead tissue. Up to then the antibiotics had done nothing to help. They tried everything too. The surgery for mine took car of the problem.

His case looks really bad. I hope he doesn't lose his leg.

Hard to feel too much sympathy for someone who shoots himself with dirty third-world underground gear and ignores signs of infection until it's too late, all while having neither health insurance nor savings to cover his medical expenses.

Bostin's take: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq8lkR-nkdZ/

this one really big guy that posted on olm had a bad quad injection a few years ago and he posted pics of the surgery and everything it was disgusting

Supposedly was a hoax, jerry ward was saying one of his friends or somebody who knows him said he owed money to some people down there, and since hes unwilling to post a reciept of his surgery its believable. They said he probably got into alot of drugs and got into some trouble with some people in colombia

Supposedly was a hoax, jerry ward was saying one of his friends or somebody who knows him said he owed money to some people down there, and since hes unwilling to post a reciept of his surgery its believable. They said he probably got into alot of drugs and got into some trouble with some people in colombia

That is the first thing that came to my mind. He never took the camera and changed the focus from his face to his leg in one clean shot. It did seem a bit staged. I still don't think that it is clear if he lied or not though. I wouldn't donate any. That sure looks like a hospital wall behind him though.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads