YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your earliest memory in your life?

Magic_Line

Banned
I've read a book about the inferiority feeling, it talks about a good way to test whether you are a normal character. Look for what's your first memory in your life. That picture reflects your character.
Like, A guy remembers he hid in a ambry at his 3 years old.

And you? what is in your deepest memory?

I remember dreaming of an alligator at two years old :)

helping my dad build a swing set when i was 3 for some reason i vividly remember holding this yellow plastic toy hammer and following him around really thinking i was contributing lol

Swimming hard and fast in the race of my life to beat out millions of other sperm and take the gold metal, winner, loving life! 😀

A lot of people have 'false memories' from early childhood, usually triggered by a picture or parent related story. Because they are implanted so young, they seem unusually real. I have several false memories from 3-4 years old, but my first actual memory is from 5, I think.

1st day of pre School ,I threw toys at all the other kids and mom had to pick me up 1 hr after she dropped me off

When i was 3, maybe even 2, but i was a child. My mom locked me inside our van, with the keys, inside our garage in az during the summer. She kept telling me to try and unbuckle myself from the car seat but i wasnt strong enough to do so lol. But that is my earliest memory i believe

I remember when my sister started Kindergarten. She had to be in bed at 8:00 or so, and I would stay up past midnight watching TV with my mom until my dad came in from his 4-12 shift. I'm 18 months younger than her so I was 4 months from my 4th birthday when the school year started.

I recall riding my tricycle down a flight of steps...an apartment building flight of steps. Between 2 and 3 years old.

My mom dropping me off at my grandmas house on her way to work. I was wearing a kids army outfit. We moved from the town my grandma lived in to a place a couple hours a way when I was 4 so I figure I was about that age in the memory.

I remember coming out of my mommas cotter cat when I was being born. So that makes me a p***y?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

A couple of memories from Kindergarten. The very first day of school a little girl in my class puked all over the carpet in the classroom. I remember how it formed a perfect pile shaped like a cone!

I remember picking up a boy in my class in kindergarten and slamming him down on top of a big desk in the back of the classroom! My mother had just dropped me off at school after getting my allergy shot and that kid punched me in my arm as hard as he could, right where I had the shot.

A lot of people have 'false memories' from early childhood, usually triggered by a picture or parent related story. Because they are implanted so young, they seem unusually real. I have several false memories from 3-4 years old, but my first actual memory is from 5, I think.

That's true for me, my earliest memory is from me being in a stroller as an infant while my mom was hanging clothes outside and can see the yard and the event clearly in my mind -which is a combo of pictures and her story as t is based on why she thought I was terrified of dogs up until my teens....as the neighbors dogs would bark the entire time we were out there...obviously this isn't a true memory of the time because I don't remember the dogs or fear from that day.

For me the first memory i can confirm is real was in first grade. I was giving an oral report for current events about some local fishing festival. The headline in the newspaper was "big fish, small frye"

I can remember being about 5 years old and I couldn't stop staring at the album cover from "Whipped Cream and Other Delights" by Herb Alpert's Tijuana Brass. I have had a thing for hot Latinas ever since......

Attachments

• herb-alperts-tijuana-brass-whipped-cream-and-other-delights-billboard-1548.jpg
    herb-alperts-tijuana-brass-whipped-cream-and-other-delights-billboard-1548.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 70
18 months old i got mauled by a dog, had to get 27 stitches in my face. Vivid memories of it happening, the ride to the hospital and the pain of the stitches.

18 months old i got mauled by a dog, had to get 27 stitches in my face. Vivid memories of it happening, the ride to the hospital and the pain of the stitches.

Do you still carry those scars on your face today? I bet your parents were really scared for you.

I agree with this. Ive spoke to people that try and say they remember things from when they were under 1 years old. I have a friend that says he has a memory from 9months old. Personally i dont believe that. But thats just my opinion!

I was probably 4-5. Remember, sitting/ playing in the leg space in the backseat of a corolla.

Most people have these enlightening or warm memories; mine was of me being tiny.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear