advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pancreatitis prone (bodybuilding PED'S to avoid)

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Standard stuff tells you to avoid high fats,sugar, red meat, processed food, and alcohol.
What about anabolics? Orals should be avoided right? What about hgh and slin?

(This is for someone prone to reoccurring acute pancreatitis)

As far as foods...what fats, and carbs are suitable for such a prone person?

I just left you a big reply in the other pancreatitis thread

Please understand you won't be able to mess with any AAS besides low dose test and HGH, hopefully human grade. Even then you're taking a risk. I'm talking 150mg test a week with 3-4 iu HGH a day max max MAX bro.

Honestly you just need to stop everything and get healthy again. It sounds like you're in denial that you can't take anything or eat anything for that matter. I was too. Until i kept getting it over and over again. Even when doing the correct things.

You really need to stick to the fasting if its bad. Then Jello, broth, soup only. For a long, unpleasurable amount of time

it really really sucks but you'll feel better if you stick to it. Just takes a long time to heal.

I just left you a big reply in the other pancreatitis thread

Please understand you won't be able to mess with any AAS besides low dose test and HGH, hopefully human grade. Even then you're taking a risk. I'm talking 150mg test a week with 3-4 iu HGH a day max max MAX bro.

Honestly you just need to stop everything and get healthy again. It sounds like you're in denial that you can't take anything or eat anything for that matter. I was too. Until i kept getting it over and over again. Even when doing the correct things.

You really need to stick to the fasting if its bad. Then Jello, broth, soup only. For a long, unpleasurable amount of time

it really really sucks but you'll feel better if you stick to it. Just takes a long time to heal.

Thanks man...so far this has happened 4 times this year.
Never before this

Welcome bro

How long are the flair ups? My first flair up lasted a long time and now they seem to be getting shorter and shorter at least. Think its been about 4 bad ones for me as well.

Also remember hard exercise and weight training will most likely cause a flair up. Its sucks because it seems like you're very similar to me when it comes to training. Almost like you cannot live without it. Well you can lol, its just going to take a lot of mental strength and you'll probably have to divert that energy into something else that stimulates you and is productive.

No drinking any alcohol either as im sure you know. Seems like you got the diet thing down pretty good. I seem to be tolerating scrambled eggs fine so you might wanna try that.

I actually think I got a flair up from deadlifts the other day. So I'm now toning down all my intensity till I don't get any flair ups anymore for a while. Sucks but it is what it is and I'm sick of suffering and pooping out undigested food that looks like it could be put right back on the plate.

Welcome bro

How long are the flair ups? My first flair up lasted a long time and now they seem to be getting shorter and shorter at least. Think its been about 4 bad ones for me as well.

Also remember hard exercise and weight training will most likely cause a flair up. Its sucks because it seems like you're very similar to me when it comes to training. Almost like you cannot live without it. Well you can lol, its just going to take a lot of mental strength and you'll probably have to divert that energy into something else that stimulates you and is productive.

No drinking any alcohol either as im sure you know. Seems like you got the diet thing down pretty good. I seem to be tolerating scrambled eggs fine so you might wanna try that.

I actually think I got a flair up from deadlifts the other day. So I'm now toning down all my intensity till I don't get any flair ups anymore for a while. Sucks but it is what it is and I'm sick of suffering and pooping out undigested food that looks like it could be put right back on the plate.

Longest was three days.
The other times few times it lasted a day...but only because I took the magnesium citrate laxative.
It's risky no doubt (as we mentioned dehydration which is why your in hospital with fluids)
But this was the only thing that helped me despite fasting and just water or iv fluids.
I think that mag drink pushes everything out which explains the instant relief when I "purge" in the bathroom.

My triglycerides aren't bad, my good cholesterol is low though. The bad cholesterol is only very slightly slightly elevated. My gastrointestinal place is convinced it's the hiv prevention med or the inject drol/sdrol.
I don't drink, smoke, or do any drug...

People need to realize AAS has an extreme impact on pancreas. With enough episodes it will be permanently damaged. You'll have diabetics real quick.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws