over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wellbutrin and bodybuilding.

rockstar3000

Registered
Hi guys, ive been on the forum for a couple of years mostly learning and not to much posting. but about a month ago my doc put me on wellbutrin due to some family issues and anxiety i was having. Anyways I always practice the time on = time off and i am coming to that point where i thought about starting another cycle. Has anyone done a cycle while on wellbutrin? or just any thoughts on wellbutrin anyways? ive on been on it for about a month so its to early to even feel better. thanks in advance guys.

i was on anti depressants for 10 years. then got married and had a daughter. during the pregnancy i was so happy i just quit taking the anti depressants and spent my idle time thinking about her and my wife rather than me and my problems. it worked. i have never been happier.
i truly believe in mind over matter unless there is a chemical problem which sounds like there isn't with you cuz you are getting on it due to circumstances and life stress. there will always be life stress. that is inevitable.
ok sorry for the soapbox speech its not what you were asking but thought i would give you my experience.
i did cycle on those anti depressants and never thought twice about it. i couldn't tell any ill effects of being ON and being on anti depressants. my psychiatrist didn't care either.... just be careful cuz some of the anti depressants can make you more insulin sensitive and when i tried using slin with it i got pretty hypo. way more than normal.
-JS

i was on anti depressants for 10 years. then got married and had a daughter. during the pregnancy i was so happy i just quit taking the anti depressants and spent my idle time thinking about her and my wife rather than me and my problems. it worked. i have never been happier.
i truly believe in mind over matter unless there is a chemical problem which sounds like there isn't with you cuz you are getting on it due to circumstances and life stress. there will always be life stress. that is inevitable.
ok sorry for the soapbox speech its not what you were asking but thought i would give you my experience.
i did cycle on those anti depressants and never thought twice about it. i couldn't tell any ill effects of being ON and being on anti depressants. my psychiatrist didn't care either.... just be careful cuz some of the anti depressants can make you more insulin sensitive and when i tried using slin with it i got pretty hypo. way more than normal.
-JS

Thanks bro i couldn't agree more on mind over matter. I didn't think i really needed to be on anything i swear the docs get kickbacks for writing out certain scripts. The only reason why i was wondering about wellbutrin is supposedly it has a high risk of seizures. Mainly from alcohol and stimulants.

-JS

Great post, i totally agree. I was on Zoloft and Welbutrin for years and years. And one day i just thought to myself, ok i'm happy why am i even taking these? So i've stopped and found out that I really didn't need the meds afterall.

But to answer your question, yes i've done many cycles while taking welbutrin.

Great post, i totally agree. I was on Zoloft and Welbutrin for years and years. And one day i just thought to myself, ok i'm happy why am i even taking these? So i've stopped and found out that I really didn't need the meds afterall.

But to answer your question, yes i've done many cycles while taking welbutrin.

thats good to know you did the same thing bro. i didn't know if anyone else quit em cold turkey like i did.
i am actually pretty pissed i ever believed they did anything. now i am stuck with it on my medical records...
-JS

It's Rx'd for diff. reasons. Too many variables to comment.

Ask your Dr. and get a second opinion.

Although, welbutrin is one of he top Rx'd for certain issues....

you know what i think I am just going to get off. lol plust test always makes me happy anyways lol. thanks so much guys!

I have been prescribed Wellbutrin for quite a few years and I never had any problems, however, there is now way I could just stop taking my medications as I have post-traumatic stress disorder. If it was me, I would not stop taking the medication.

see the thing with me is it hasn't kicked in yet. and i feel ok. i don't think i needed it in the first place. it was just anxiety. but my doctor kind of talked me into it and i was having a bad week at the time so i said what the hell. I dont like that i cant drink on it. or that i cant take a stimulant. i miss my eca and clen lol. not to mention sometimes i like to have a corona.

Don't quote me on this but aside from what the anti-dep. do for you mentally, I believe there are a few out there that will actually cause you to carry/put on extra body fat around your midsection. I have a close friend/training partner who is on anti anxiety meds and he carries a lot of extra weight from the
meds. Not sure which one he is taking, though. Something to think about or look into??

yes your right a lot put wieght on you. but some make you loose wieght but that could also be that when people are stressed some eat more and some eat less. so when you become happy you might get your appetite back or stop eating out of stress.

so i decided guys. im going to stop tomorow! wish me luck.

Ive been on wellbutrin for over 2 years as well as trt with no problems. I also do eca regularly and occaisionally t3 and or clen, again no prob. I don't drink much but every now and then I'll have a few.

you actually loose weight with welbutrin bc it affects seratonin and norepinepdrine. I'm on zoloft and still have an drink once in awhile.

Ive been on wellbutrin for over 2 years as well as trt with no problems. I also do eca regularly and occaisionally t3 and or clen, again no prob. I don't drink much but every now and then I'll have a few.

thanks bro, i still think i might stop as i think i do not need it.

you actually loose weight with welbutrin bc it affects seratonin and norepinepdrine. I'm on zoloft and still have an drink once in awhile.

yes you are right it actually is a stimulant. but only like 26% loose weight. thanks bro

thanks bro, i still think i might stop as i think i do not need it.

I've taken myself off a couple of times, once about a month before a contest prep, just to try and eliminate any possible water retention issues (although Wellbutrin isnt supposed to have many sides such as that), and honestly didnt noticed a difference. I got back on when life issues and anxiety started increasing. If you don't need it, don't take it I say. Thinking of coming off myself.

I've taken myself off a couple of times, once about a month before a contest prep, just to try and eliminate any possible water retention issues (although Wellbutrin isnt supposed to have many sides such as that), and honestly didnt noticed a difference. I got back on when life issues and anxiety started increasing. If you don't need it, don't take it I say. Thinking of coming off myself.

I just called the doc and he said the reason why i feel i can go off it is because its making me feel good lol so i dont think i need it. now you know how they say you cant take stimulants on it, because it supposedly cause seizure. well how was taking clenbuterol or eca?

what mg are you on? im on 150sr twice a day. but i recently went down to 150sr in the morning. thanks bro

I have been prescribed Wellbutrin for quite a few years and I never had any problems, however, there is now way I could just stop taking my medications as I have post-traumatic stress disorder. If it was me, I would not stop taking the medication.

you maybe interested in these links.

**broken link removed**.

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828