advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ross Erstling (bigNshredded) big tipper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So dude drives 15min to Ross's house to deliver a $9 wrap and a water and high roller OWNER and PRESIDENT of supreme sports enhancements tips him $1.75 in change lol...mommy's credit card was attempted to be used but it was declined hahahahhahaa

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,946
Dont approve of the change aspect, but a 1.75 tip on a $9 order plus the delivery fee dont seem so bad? Maybe I'm missing something

Dont approve of the change aspect, but a 1.75 tip on a $9 order plus the delivery fee dont seem so bad? Maybe I'm missing something

Maybe you dunno how it works...but the delivery boys don't make much per hour, they rely on tips and use their own car. 10-15min each way and a $1.75 tip? I guess you and Ross are in the same boat lol....i tipped the delivery guy $5 last night for 2 pizza's and the place is 5min away....

hey man, if you are that lazy to drive your own car to go and get food, you might as well tip someone more when delivery guys only make MINIMUM wage, drive their OWN CAR with this ECONOMY and gas prices... Not mentioning the risks of delivering... one of the most dangerous jobs in U.S

He tipped 1.75 ! Would you go bankrupt if you tipped 4 or 5 dollars ???

Last edited:
I agree with giving big tips...let's keep it clean shall we? morons...

Anyway...I've work in the clubs and bars for years...so I know the value of tipping well, more so if you're a frequent visitor to a restaurant or what have you. Never ever tip less than 20%...Like JVA said...some guy/gal comes knocking on my door to drop off food, they are going to get rewarded...because that is how they are paying their bills etc.

Waitress/waiter hustling tables while going to school, taking care of his/her family etc. At least they'll remember me...and I always try to make friends with them...even the person at the door.

So many people shit on them during the night...i'm sure a smiling face, a few jokes etc. helps their night.

Not much worse than a poor tipper. Usually means poor service...even with that...I'll still tip them 20% myself...because I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, having a bad day or issues in the kitchen/bar.

I'm just looking at it from a % point of view. 1.75 is just about 20% of $9.00. Guess it's a little different when its delivery and such a small amount of cash?

At a restaraunt the food is carried maybe 50 feet to the table and 20% is standard. Delivery tips should take into account distance/gas/time etc...

As a waiter myself, I will quote the movie "Waiting" .... Don't F*ck with the people that handle your food." :) Though to be honest I have had a lot worse tips than that !!

At a restaraunt the food is carried maybe 50 feet to the table and 20% is standard. Delivery tips should take into account distance/gas/time etc...

Actually....10% is the "standard"...at least by protocol...though I wouldn't go that low. Hell...I tip the gal who cuts my hair 50%...and I've done that for large dinners where the server busted their ass taking care of us.

What cracks me up...is when you have a large party, and they automatically create the tip based on the table size. I'll look at the receipt...and tell them...you would have done a hell've lot better if you didn't include that gratuity. I'll ask them if they want to put forth the effort to resubmit the ticket or leave it as is...there choice.

As a waiter myself, I will quote the movie "Waiting" .... Don't F*ck with the people that handle your food." :) Though to be honest I have had a lot worse tips than that !!

Bro...a guy your size waiting tables...fuck...who would dare leave a shitty tip?? :eek:

This guy apparently started pissing off the wrong people here at PM. Did this start in a particular thread? I read almost everything and I cannot figure out how he made so many enemies.

Bro...a guy your size waiting tables...fuck...who would dare leave a shitty tip?? :eek:

And Bench400 has a pug to feed. My pug loves me deeply. But she would sell me into slavery for a crum. We call her Puglet.

I always tip Dominos $5. And I always try to leave any tip in cash. Even if i pay with a cc.

Give someone an extra couple of dollars and you brighten up their day. Its a cheap way to feel good and to look like a decent person.

Manors are more important than morals. (Oscar Wilde - not my quote, just my personal mantra)

This guy apparently started pissing off the wrong people here at PM. Did this start in a particular thread? I read almost everything and I cannot figure out how he made so many enemies.

I don't understand the hate either. on bb.com, his name is taboo to even say. Everyone hates him. Elitefitness is the only site where they all love the guy. Personally I think he gives valuable info and advice. Not sure why all the hate. He is very knowledgeable and has a pretty insane physique

I don't understand the hate either. on bb.com, his name is taboo to even say. Everyone hates him. Elitefitness is the only site where they all love the guy. Personally I think he gives valuable info and advice. Not sure why all the hate. He is very knowledgeable and has a pretty insane physique

He's hated because he pushes his stupid company's shitty products 99% of the time (where he won't get banned for it). And because he's cocky, can only post upper-body shots, but says his legs are amazing, says he's going to compete than gets too busy, owes multiple members on multiple boards free product that his company offered, and is all around just a loser.

BTW Ross, you still owe me some protein poppers.

He's hated because he pushes his stupid company's shitty products 99% of the time (where he won't get banned for it). And because he's cocky, can only post upper-body shots, but says his legs are amazing, says he's going to compete than gets too busy, owes multiple members on multiple boards free product that his company offered, and is all around just a loser.

BTW Ross, you still owe me some protein poppers.

well...that just about answers my question

I know the Mod DAD from here really likes him! lol

Didnt he just spam us yesterday? Something about he has the next Big Thing Bodybuilder?

Oh shit, this is sooo funny. Yeah Raj he said he trains an 18 year old that is going to win the teens nationals. I asked him how's he going to show him how to do legs when he doesnt work them himself:devil:smi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member