advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superdrol+500mg TE Blood Results / Gyno?

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

I got my blood work back today, taken about 4 weeks into a cycle of 500mg Test E/week and "super-dmz" which is 20mg superdrol+20mg DMZ per day. Here are the results:

Pre -----------------------------------> 4 Weeks In
SGPT (ALT): 45 (0-35 IU/L) ----- ------------> 628
SGOT (AST): 32 (11-34 IU/L) ------------------> 189
Testosterone, Total: 486 (250-1100 ng/dL) -----> 1706
Testosterone, Free: 100.6 (46-224.0 pg/mL) -----> 898
Estradiol: 16 (directly pre, but 46 before) (<39 pg/mL) ----> 58
Total Cholesterol- 193 (125-200mg/dL) ------------> 149
HDL- 73 (>40mg/dL) -------------------------> 26
LDL- 106 (<130 mg/dL) ------------------------> 114

As you can see my cholesterol is "OK" but HDL dropped to about a 3rd, and liver enzymes are pretty terrible so I think I will avoid superdrol in the future. I was considering trying out Dbol in the future though, from what I understand it's effects on lipids aren't as bad but I'm not sure about liver enzymes compared to superdrol. 2 questions if anyone can help....

1. As for Test I thought it was interesting that Total Test was raised to about 350% of normal levels, which although is considerable from what I was told 500mg/week should have brought my levels into the 2000's? Interestingly though Free Test was raised to about 900% of previous levels, which I guess is more important.

2. As you can see my Estrogen is 58. My AI has been 0.5mg arimidex EOD. At 0.5mg ED I was having some joint pain which has significantly decreased once switching to EOD. In the past my Estrogen was 46 before anything, 111 six days into a designer steroid cycle in december, which it was at or higher the whole time because I didn't find out those results until the 2nd of the 25 day cycle, and that didn't seem to give any gyno. I have slight pubertal gyno so it makes it hard for me to know if what I have now is new. When the nipples are cold/contracted it seems like nothing at all but I feel like the puffy/warm state may be slightly worse. Again it is really difficult for me to tell. When I pinch it there is no sensitivity/pain/lactation/etc but I can definitely grab more glandular tissue compared to say the middle of my chest, but not like a "pea sized ball" like people tend to describe and I can't tell if its more than in the past or I'm just thinking about it more now that its getting warmer and I'm on cycle. Any thoughts? I just took 1mg of Arimidex today but am thinking of either starting a nolva protocol of 40-60mg/day or higher dose letro working up to 2.5mg/day. I realize my E2 isn't that high but it is higher than I would like and every day I worry about this 'gyno' because I'm really not sure if its worse or if its in my head.

Thanks a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
Liver values that high would scare me to death.

Did you drink or use acetaminophen while taking this stuff?

Liver values that high would scare me to death.

Did you drink or use acetaminophen while taking this stuff?

Nope, I never really drink and avoid medication in general. A few of my pins left me with PIP so I wanted to take naproxen but figured it was best to avoid it, which I did. So apparently superdrol is out for me. I'm sure liver enzymes will go back to normal relatively quickly but I don't have the need to risk that if I can just take injectables. Any idea if Dbol is less harsh on the liver? I would like to try it but not if it raises the values that much.

Also, a big concern of mine lately is question #2 about the gyno so if anyone has thoughts on that I'm all ears.

I would be more concerned about the lipids than the gyno. Are you taking anything for cycle support more importantly liver protection?

I would be more concerned about the lipids than the gyno. Are you taking anything for cycle support more importantly liver protection?

I assume you mean the HDL specifically? I am not overly concerned because I am almost positive liver and lipid values will go back to normal soon, now that I am off of the superdrol/dmz.

As for cycle support. I have been taking 2 of ManPower's liver support pills per day, 2 liver aid pills from walmart, 20mg coenzyme Q10 and 6g fish oil per day.

are you saying this cycle gave you gyno

No. I've had 3 GP's, 2 endocrinologists and 1 NP tell me I do not have gyno but in spite of this, when the nipples are warm/not contracted I swear it looks like slight pubertal gyno. Now when contracted they look normal and the same now as when contracted in the past, but when warm/puffy I cannot tell if it is any worse or if its just in my head because my shirt is off more now and it is warmer. Its hard to compare since it was "none" before where any puffiness at all would be an indicator. E2 isn't even that high and the T:E ratio is about the same as pre-cycle, less if you take my Pre-cycle E2 to be 46 which is what it was twice in the past (but happened to be 16 right before this cycle). I just know that every day I worry about it potentially getting worse, but its hard to be completely objective about changes. As mentioned there is no pain/sensitivity/etc.

On the gyno, it's probably just chest fat. Get really lean sometime and it will go away.

On the gyno, it's probably just chest fat. Get really lean sometime and it will go away.

I hope so. I am using this cycle to lean out since I've always stopped my cuts in the past because of strength/muscle loss. So far so good but I only have about 5.5 weeks left to lose about 11lb, which I think is doable. I was working out in my basement earlier where its cooler and it was normal, so it goes back and forth. As mentioned I can definitely grab "extra" there which I assume is glandular tissue, but I know that for years before touching any AAS I would notice pointedness of the chest from a side view and be annoyed with how they stuck out at times especially when warm and slouched over....its just a question of if its any more than that now. If I had to put money on it I'd say it's probably mostly in my head but I'd rather be safe than sorry because I'm not 100% sure. At the very least since my E2 was 58 I'm going to up my AI dosage.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP liver enzymes that high just don't go down quickly....it will probably take you a good 3-4 months for those lier values to normalize

If I were you I would never use an oral again if I didn't have to

I've never seen liver impairment like that from SD...highest alt I've seen was a little over 100

Those enzyme look like a patient I had yesterday who had to go in for a emergent gallbladder removal

Last edited:

Dude, you are worried about gyno. You need a trip to the doc ASAP.

Dude, you are worried about gyno. You need a trip to the doc ASAP.

I'm surprised he isn't jaundiced and having white clay colored shits

OP liver enzymes that high just don't go down quickly....it will probably take you a good 3-4 months for those lier values to normalize

If I were you I would never use an oral again if I didn't have to

I've never seen liver impairment like that from SD...highest alt I've seen was a little over 100

Those enzyme look like a patient I had yesterday who had to go in for a emergent gallbladder removal

Damn, hadn't heard that before. I had elevated liver enzymes (ALT, AST and Alkaline Phosphatase) last november for some unknown reason...the test was a few days after a decent amount of dayquil (w/ acetaminophen) so maybe it was that. 6 days into my DS cycle in december ALT and AST were the same, with normal alkaline phosphatase, and when measured 1 month after that they were back to normal. They were definitely not as high as they were this time though. I agree it seems orals are not worth it for me.

I've been pretty tired lately, although I assumed that was due to ephedrine (20mg)/caffeine(200mg) messing with my sleep. That probably has something to do with it but I'm interested to see if I become less tired as my liver enzymes go back to normal. Also I normally have a huge appetite but really haven't wanted to eat much lately...which hasn't been a bad thing considering I'm cutting :D

Just thinking about my friend who says he gets no sides from the "prohormones" he takes (really designer steroids) because he feels fine lol, I don't get why people do this stuff without proper blood work.

Bump

By the way, anyone hear of increased water weight after going off of superdrol or other non-aromatizing orals? I have been losing weight very consistently the last few weeks, every day losing a bit most days and always being a few pounds lighter comparing the same day of each week. That was until yesterday that is, my last day of the superdrol was sunday. This is how my weight looked:
Last Sun: 206.0 Mon: 205.8 Tues: 206.4 Wed: 204.0 Thurs: 202.2
This Sun: 202.6 Mon: 201.6 Tues: 202.2 Wed: 204.8 Thurs: 208.8

Yesterday was weird as you can see, especially with how consistent weight has been. I took 1mg arimidex (compared to my usual 0.5 EOD) yesterday thinking it would help drop water weight and will be starting my way working up to 2.5mg Letro ED starting today for the potential gyno issue so hopefully that helps, but any idea how I would be 7lb heavier this morning compared to Monday? I know its almost entirely water but I can certain see the difference and nothing else has changed besides dropping the superdrol. The only other thing that comes to mind is that my Saturday injection of Test E was only 0.5ml (125mg) because it was the end of the vial compared to my usual 1ml (250mg) which I was back to doing Tuesday, but I'd be surprised if such a small difference of a long acting ester made such a significant difference

Just got all the blood work papers back. Interesting that Bioavailable Test was 3x the top of the range (1500), Free test was 4.5x the top (900) but total test was only about 1.5x the top (1700). Also, my SHBG was 3 with the range being 10-50.

Edit, misread post. You said you're running .5 adex eod. Is that MP as well? And those liver values are not good at all I'd consider not running sd again. I loved it but never felt so toxic in my life. And the back pumps were horrendous.

Last edited:
Edit, misread post. You said you're running .5 adex eod. Is that MP as well? And those liver values are not good at all I'd consider not running sd again. I loved it but never felt so toxic in my life. And the back pumps were horrendous.

Yes it was MP however I have recently switched over to his letro to try to bring estrogen lower. And yea with liver values like that I will not be running superdrol again.

^^^this

its the 0mg superdrol+20mg DMZ that killed your values...

I'm on some other liver support but clearly it wasn't enough lol. I'll be getting blood tested again in 2 weeks or so, so I'll see how things are going then. But yes I will be avoiding superdrol in the future.

Anyone have better luck with other orals? I would imagine most would screw up your liver so I'll probably avoid them entirely at this point.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity