over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crossfit women...

fubaseball

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
**broken link removed**

I saw this on Facebook... Y'all wouldn't believe the arguments to say this was just from hard work and dedication... SMH

**broken link removed**

I saw this on Facebook... Y'all wouldn't believe the arguments to say this was just from hard work and dedication... SMH

substitue for krispy cream and in and out

They look like normal chicks with gross over-developed "cores". Don't get it.

I know two former figure competitors that have ruined the phisique by doing cross fit , it widened their waist and hips from all the core strength training

I think they look pretty damn good. Nice strong cores, capped delts, nice shapley arms. They look athletic. Much better than the average lazy slob with rolls of fat hanging everywhere. These women work hard and enjoy thier sport, leave 'em alone, I sure as hell don't think they're working that hard just to look good.

I think they look pretty damn good. Nice strong cores, capped delts, nice shapley arms. They look athletic. Much better than the average lazy slob with rolls of fat hanging everywhere. These women work hard and enjoy thier sport, leave 'em alone, I sure as hell don't think they're working that hard just to look good.

they are definatly paying their dues no doubt. That's what they are into and they put all they have into it.

I'm sure alot of them and other people think that body builders bodys look ugly

This wasn't the point of this! The point is that people are so freaking naive to believe these women are natural.

A paleo diet and crossfit will not produce results like that

This wasn't the point of this! The point is that people are so freaking naive to believe these women are natural.

Well of course they aren't going to come out and admit they use var hgh or winny.

You go girl!!!

?? Why all the hate? Is it because they are not shredded?

It took a lot of effort to develop those abs (cores), arms, legs...:confused:

No hate at all. I just didn't understand the point of this thread and thought somehow it was implied that they look great or people would be jealous. I don't need them to be shredded, I just think the specific females in this photo look weird. Not proportioned well, lacking development in good areas and over developed in areas that don't look pretty. I understand that they are built for purpose not appeal. Just my opinion. Big bulging abs isn't a good look to me. They need some delts!

Like I said, the one in the middle to the right is exempt from previous comments RAWR

Well of course they aren't going to come out and admit they use var hgh or winny.

And I wouldn't expect them to... I just brought this up because of the ignorance of so many people. Just because they passed a drug test they think these people are clean and got like that grime hard work and dedication ALONE.

Some of the rebuttals were that the people saying they were loaded were jealous or felt threatened...

Ignorance is bliss...

Yea your right no way

they have great genetics to:p

Their are several girls around here who compete in it all the time and they certainly are "on" one i know well admits to using primo and eq , she said var and winstrol scare her:confused: Iwatch them train some times and would bet they will outwork 90% of the men in most gyms any day of the week

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws