over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Optimum Pharma

danzd

Registered
anybody hear of these guys? my friend has a ton of it but i cant seem to find any user reviews or anything regarding whether its good. they have a flashy website and their products look like candy with flashy vibrant labels... another reason why im somewhat weary. any feedback is much appreciated.

as of two years ago it was considered poor quality UGL. giving guys abscesses on other boards. Cant speak of them lately, i'd stay away.

im tempted to give it a go hes letting it go reasonably cheap.

Why not go with one of the numerous tried and true sponsors here?

Why not go with one of the numerous tried and true sponsors here?

theres no wait, hes letting it go for half of what he bought it for, and i have a pretty good selection to choose from just by what he has on hand. i wana add a little drost prop right now and get some other stuff together for my next blast. im coming off this one in about 2 weeks.

is this them?

**broken link removed**

Ok. I just have to say unless you never heard of google or I have the wrong brand listed above I would have to think your trying to pimp a brand that is not sold here. Im not trying to start anything but there are many board sponsors with great prices and i doubt your getting it cheaper then most of the sponsors on this board.

Sorry if im mistaken but it just seems odd

There are sponsors a plenty on this board that are tried and true.
I wouldn't shop anywhere else . The mods will probably delete this thread .

Ok guys, I will inform you regarding this pharma because somebody brought it up, it's a Turkey(Istanbul) based UG pharma, 2 years ago they've received many complaints about the abcess problem because of the high ba in it, now they have solved the problem...I've tried many of their products, tren ace has still somehow PIP but that's ususal because of the short ester...currently I'm on their tren e...all I can say is that they are legit and honest people...not scammers....just tried tried to give some info....have been on this side for 3 years now...never talked about a pharma, just gave the info because it came up( sorry about my english) peace!

Ok. I just have to say unless you never heard of google or I have the wrong brand listed above I would have to think your trying to pimp a brand that is not sold here. Im not trying to start anything but there are many board sponsors with great prices and i doubt your getting it cheaper then most of the sponsors on this board.

Sorry if im mistaken but it just seems odd

you're mistaken, this stuff seems like it would be fake. have YOU heard of google? if so, you wont find anybody commenting on their stuff anytime after 2009. and anybody can make a website, sterile oil and a few hours later i could be selling fake shit with a nice pretty label too.

Ok guys, I will inform you regarding this pharma because somebody brought it up, it's a Turkey(Istanbul) based UG pharma, 2 years ago they've received many complaints about the abcess problem because of the high ba in it, now they have solved the problem...I've tried many of their products, tren ace has still somehow PIP but that's ususal because of the short ester...currently I'm on their tren e...all I can say is that they are legit and honest people...not scammers....just tried tried to give some info....have been on this side for 3 years now...never talked about a pharma, just gave the info because it came up( sorry about my english) peace!

THANK YOU. all i wanted was a simple "its fake" or "its real".

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws