over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Letting you guys pick...

Stayinfit

Registered
I've been runinng my slin for awhile...def gonna keep doin that as it is just incredible, I ran TE, Tren Ace, and Tren Enan for 5 weeks. I'm switching to TE, Deca and dbol for 5 weeks what do you guys think I should run after that? Thank you so much for your help. This board has just been outstanding. My gains are just immense and I've never been more pleased with my life than now. I have to say that this lifestyle carries over into other aspects and people just seem to know a difference in me. Positive that is. Thanks again guys!

If you want to switch things up every 5 weeks, you should be using short acting esters not long acting esters

esters

If you want to switch things up every 5 weeks, you should be using short acting esters not long acting esters

Are you referring to the test enan? I'm planning on running that throughout.

Deca doesn't even really kick in till week 6. Do NPP if you're only gonna run nandrolone for 5 weeks.

Deca doesn't even really kick in till week 6. Do NPP if you're only gonna run nandrolone for 5 weeks.

:yeahthat:

Also Tren Enan is longer acting as well, just run more tren a. I wasn't talking about the Test E cause you are running it the entire time.

Nothing takes 6 weeks to "kick in" and there will be some overlap when changing compounds. I think he should be able to get away with this ok, though a little longer spacing may be a bit better. I have had great results switching out long-estered compounds every 8 weeks.

I've been runinng my slin for awhile...def gonna keep doin that as it is just incredible, I ran TE, Tren Ace, and Tren Enan for 5 weeks. I'm switching to TE, Deca and dbol for 5 weeks what do you guys think I should run after that? Thank you so much for your help. This board has just been outstanding. My gains are just immense and I've never been more pleased with my life than now. I have to say that this lifestyle carries over into other aspects and people just seem to know a difference in me. Positive that is. Thanks again guys!

Why would you let other PICK? This should be about you and what you want to do. Not what others want you to do. Thats not the smartest thing to do...just saying.

Nothing takes 6 weeks to "kick in" and there will be some overlap when changing compounds. I think he should be able to get away with this ok, though a little longer spacing may be a bit better. I have had great results switching out long-estered compounds every 8 weeks.

Im with my man Flex on this one...the SECOND you inject any compound, its on its way to building steady blood levels. Nothing takes 6 weeks to "kick in" , thats a load of horse dung

I agree as well that it doesn't take 6 weeks, (my earlier post was agreeing with switch to npp). Switching at 5 weeks at those compounds doesn't make any sense to me, either switch to fast acting compounds or lengthen the amount of time on the compounds you have listed

I'm glad your happy:)

:)

Why would you let other PICK? This should be about you and what you want to do. Not what others want you to do. Thats not the smartest thing to do...just saying.

Because there's so much knowledge on this board that if there seemed to be a consenses on what I should run after the previous then of course I'm goign to go with it. Now if 10 people sd totally different things then I might question but so far I've got a decent idea on what I need to do just from whats been posted so far.

Thank you.

Thanks flex I had seen that in a few other threads on here as well. I appreciate your input. Gonna run with it for another 3 weeks then switch. Thanks again.

Finally someone with some sense, it really erks me when people say shit like that. Another being " you have to take EQ for at least 16 weeks to see full results." Oh really! Where do they come up with this shit.

Sorry, didn't mean to derail this thread.

Last edited:
No you're right, let me rephrase. It takes at least 6 weeks to start seeing the full results of Deca, give or take a week. I start noticing joint relief and strength gains after week 3. I just think its a waste of time to run it any less than 10 weeks. Jmo that I believe the majority of people share....

Finally someone with some sense, it really erks me when people say shit like that. Another being " you have to take EQ for at least 16 weeks to see full results." Oh really! Where do they come up with this shit.

Sorry, didn't mean to derail this thread.

Where do people come up with this? Trial and error bud. I've been in this game for a while now, and my experiences just so happen to correlate with everyone else's opinion. I think running long esters for 5 week intervals is a waste of money and gear and I'm willing to bet the majority agrees

Where do people come up with this? Trial and error bud. I've been in this game for a while now, and my experiences just so happen to correlate with everyone else's opinion. I think running long esters for 5 week intervals is a waste of money and gear and I'm willing to bet the majority agrees

Exactly right! "Long"-ester "short"-ester.... Says it all

If you wanted to switch in between long ester gear and short ester gear at least give the long esters time to kick in and do their thing. That way you can fully reap the benefits of the different compounds.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear