over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much Test is too much

MarkcusMaximus

Registered
How much test is too much, like to the point that you're waisting it. I've gone as high as 2000mg with minimal sides. Just very oily skin. Is more test better? Or is there a point where it's actually being waisted by too high of a dosage?

How much test is too much, like to the point that you're waisting it. I've gone as high as 2000mg with minimal sides. Just very oily skin. Is more test better? Or is there a point where it's actually being waisted by too high of a dosage?

Probably because your gear was underdosed. Try doing 2 grams of hg test like karachis and tell me that you have minimal sides.

Probably because your gear was underdosed. Try doing 2 grams of hg test like karachis and tell me that you have minimal sides.

I've never used human grade, but I've bounced around with atleast 10 good sponsers on here. Some a little better than others. But still, I need a ton to work. Idk if its because I stay on for 6-9 months at time or what. I've put on over 50lbs the last 2 years.

I've never used human grade, but I've bounced around with atleast 10 good sponsers on here. Some a little better than others. But still, I need a ton to work. Idk if its because I stay on for 6-9 months at time or what. I've put on over 50lbs the last 2 years.

That does explain some things. Since you stay on for such long periods of time doses need to be adjusted accordingly to grow. I hate to say it, but I feel as though anything ugl these days is hit or miss. Even the sponsors can't be 100% sure that their products are dosed correctly all the time and I say that respectfully. I know that some may disagree with me, but I feel as though legit hg products are better than ugl unless it's overdosed.

Last edited:
I'm 5'6" 195lbs

And I'm 5'7 205 but only on hrt doses prescribed however, I have been working out for many years and did mega dose for awhile in the past. Dude, honestly, you don't need to mega dose. Better to blast and cruise for you. Keeps you somewhat healthier and you won't go broke.

And I'm 5'7 205 but only on hrt doses prescribed however, I have been working out for many years and did mega dose for awhile in the past. Dude, honestly, you don't need to mega dose. Better to blast and cruise for you. Keeps you somewhat healthier and you won't go broke.

I am on something like 750 sust and 400 Deca, holding 235-240 @5'6". I went up to 1.5 grams total last year

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I could never afford hg at the doses I run, atleast a gram of everything, eq, tren, test. But if I needed to use much less due to better quality. Well then maybe it'd work.

I am on something like 750 sust and 400 Deca, holding 235-240 @5'6". I went up to 1.5 grams total last year

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

1.5 grams is modest IMO. It's nothing crazy like the 4+grams that some guys do. Your just a big dude with good genetics bro. It doesn't take a lot for some guys to build up size and stay there. I was 240 at one point as well, but I was out of control with gear and never want to go back there again.

Marckus, could u please post a pic?

How much is considered cruising. I've been on a gram of test E since march, went up to 2 grams plus 750 deca. Then dropped down to a gram for a while then added 700 prop & tren to the gram of test E. when I run out of tren in another month I'm gonna drop back down to 1000 test E and add 900 eq

How much is considered cruising. I've been on a gram of test E since march, went up to 2 grams plus 750 deca. Then dropped down to a gram for a while then added 700 prop & tren to the gram of test E. when I run out of tren in another month I'm gonna drop back down to 1000 test E and add 900 eq

Cruising would be about 100-300mgs of test per week. You do it for about 8-12 weeks which gives your body some time to adjust and feel as normal/healthy as possible. Have you gotten blood work done recently? I only ask because it's good to know where your test levels, hdl/ldl, liver values, estrogen, hemocrit, etc. are at.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity