over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Probationary Period Before Posting Suggestion

MightyJohn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just a thought for Vets/Mods...I don't wanna sound like an asshole but We have many new members asking beginner questions(many of which were asked by some other NOOB a few threads below)...How about a probationary period(only allowed to read/post)before one can start threads?

I back you on this 100%.

newbies to the web / this forum ect will allways be coming and going

better yet ..how about a training/nutrition/anabolic IQ test everyone takes
and has there score posted under ther avatar so you can know if the guy giving advise knows what the hell he is talking about

How about you can't join unless you can bench more that 900lbs and stand being on 6000mgs of tren a week..:rolleyes:

Or even better still, your not allowed to join until you've purchased the product in my signature;)

Some great suggestions....I have to agree with all of it, then again, it would slow things down around here, sometimes the dumb post do have merit in entertainment value.
I do have to say, blaming your gear for your failures as a bodybuilder is a straight chump move, even natty bbers make gains for gods sake.

Some great suggestions....I have to agree with all of it, then again, it would slow things down around here, sometimes the dumb post do have merit in entertainment value.
I do have to say, blaming your gear for your failures as a bodybuilder is a straight chump move, even natty bbers make gains for gods sake.

I agree. Instead of jumping to conclusions that the gear must be fake or underdosed, why not confirm by getting bloodwork done. 9/10 times blood work proves gear is working, it's the individual that's being lazy in the gym or not eating enough/eating shit food.

If we eliminate all the redundant threads we would have very little to read. And although the vast majority of threads have appeared many times before, often a reply represents a new perspective.

Take this thread for instance, how many times has this complaint been posted like its original thinking? 500?

Just wondering does anybody know if i can drink Tren..lol :banghead::banghead:

What most young guys fail to realize is there is no magic AAS thats gonna get u huge and rippped.... Diet/training/AAS and being consistant for years...

And not to pick on the young guys cause i was young once too looking for that magic....lol

Last edited:
If we eliminate all the redundant threads we would have very little to read. And although the vast majority of threads have appeared many times before, often a reply represents a new perspective.

Take this thread for instance, how many times has this complaint been posted like its original thinking? 500?

I agree...but having the same thread on the 1st page without the person even scrolling down a few threads is old....example last week there was 3-4"I think I'm getting gyno" threads on the 1st page at the same time

Seems like they are very excited to see their question posted.. But not as excited to find an answer.

I agree. Instead of jumping to conclusions that the gear must be fake or underdosed, why not confirm by getting bloodwork done. 9/10 times blood work proves gear is working, it's the individual that's being lazy in the gym or not eating enough/eating shit food.

Great point and people need to stop trying to take the easy way out and make excuses.. There is no excuse for hard work.

Its the generation we live in, everyone wants what they want and they want it now. 99% of the questions asked can be answered with a simple search.

PS. Can i drink my Winny and how much will i gain on my first cycle.

I think things are ok as they stand now. We can usually tell which threads are worthwhile by the titles and just overlook the ones that look like the typical newb threads. Sometimes people new to the site though have good legitimate questions that I feel should be put up, like health related questions etc. So not all newbie to this site members put up crap at first. I know its annoying but I dont think things are that bad now.

One thing I would like to add is I bet you that more newbies use the sponsers here than most reg members. :lightbulb:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear