YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

would you risk bangin a judge's girlfriend?

brutus69

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
yeah, so i meet this super sexy woman today. she hit on me, wants to meet out. thing is, her boyfriend's a cocky, arrogant, lawyer/magistrate. big money, lotsa power. a friend once told me when i was bangin wives, he said, the fuckin that you get isnt worth the fucking that you'll get. this guy's dangerously powerful. but she's so hot.....

yeah, so i meet this super sexy woman today. she hit on me, wants to meet out. thing is, her boyfriend's a cocky, arrogant, lawyer/magistrate. big money, lotsa power. a friend once told me when i was bangin wives, he said, the fuckin that you get isnt worth the fucking that you'll get. this guy's dangerously powerful. but she's so hot.....

Is this a joke?? or a serious question?? Sick.

Ha! Randa, welcome to Promuscle. This ain't The View. Sorry. :eek:

As a judge he has to follow the rules. And he would be too embarrassed to tell anybody you hit his girlfriend. Easy pickings my friend. Easy pickings.

Stay away from the girlfriends of rednecks with a rap sheet. Trouble.

Dr. TC, free advice for any vice. Nice!

Ps. Take photos.

Ha! Randa, welcome to Promuscle. This ain't The View. Sorry. :eek:

As a judge he has to follow the rules. And he would be too embarrassed to tell anybody you hit his girlfriend. Easy pickings my friend. Easy pickings.

Stay away from the girlfriends of rednecks with a rap sheet. Trouble.

Dr. TC, free advice for any vice. Nice!

Ps. Take photos.

It's cool. I've never really watched The View anyway. lol

I do, however, believe in morals and not messing with something that's already spoken for.

Then again, I've always said: "Not everyone will care if you're in a relationship. You just have to make sure the one you're in a relationship with does."

If you're banging someone else's girlfriend, don't expect a girlfriend out of it. (Silly to think you would though.) haha

IF she wants to cheat on him, it's clear that she doesn't love him or doesn't give a shit about him...

it's funny how women act like they are angels but then the married ones let a guy hit on them and fuck em ...

Last edited:
IF she wants to cheat on him, it's clear that she doesn't love him or doesn't give a shit about him...

Exactly. Then you're just dealing with another one of today's average skeez-hoe of a girl who gets attention by blowing out her hoo-hah to another one of today's average looking-to-get-laid boy. By this way of thinking, I see STD's and/or child support in someone's future. :eek:

It's cool. I've never really watched The View anyway. lol

I do, however, believe in morals and not messing with something that's already spoken for.

Then again, I've always said: "Not everyone will care if you're in a relationship. You just have to make sure the one you're in a relationship with does."

If you're banging someone else's girlfriend, don't expect a girlfriend out of it. (Silly to think you would though.) haha
Girlfriends are fair game. Married women and engaged women are a different story. I had some morals when I was single. But I established those after sleeping with married and engaged women. Just didnt feel right about it. But of this guy thinks his life won't be hell if he gets caught he's crazy. Judges work with cops which means he's gonna get pulled over. A lot. Just for fun. But I'd still do it if I was single just because I hate cops/judges/and the legal system.

Exactly. Then you're just dealing with another one of today's average skeez-hoe of a girl who gets attention by blowing out her hoo-hah to another one of today's average looking-to-get-laid boy. By this way of thinking, I see STD's and/or child support in someone's future. :eek:

actually not, I don't like whores... A girl who cheats on her partner is a whore to me, not a fan of those !

I used to be a whore lol. Slept with way more women then I should have. Some single, some attached, some married. Didnt care as long as I didnt know the guy. Luckily I didnt catch any stds and because of aas abuse in my teens, cant have kids. Also lucky no jealous boyfriend or husband found out and shot my ass lol. Something to think about.

Last edited:
well she a hoe for one for two she married so she not hoeing a lot so maybe there will be no std unless the husband shares them with her, as far a child support im sure she would say its the husbands kid if she could. I have a friend whose mom was hot back in the day she has three kids, two with curly hair and look the same and nothing like there dad and one who has normal hair and looks just like the dad. Once a hoe probably always a hoe. but yea im not down with banging married or engaged chicks cuz they have issues plus there so many fish in the sea if you aint happy get out the pole and reel one in on your own. I will say i have friends who bang only older milfs as they say but were like that age now and i dont hate either way. sex makes people happy just be safe. By the way Randa you a looker yourself, im sure you get plenty all day, sorry if that crossed the line but im full of testosterone and ramblin is my thing no offense. I will say you would take offense to what im thinking now though, muhahhahaha.

If youre like me and enjoy playing with fire, go for it ;)

Oh I'm sure it's a serious question! Ha!

To brutus69- I say go for it and then let us know how it works out for you. If we never hear back from you, then we will know that the judge intercepted the situation!! :sport-smi:devil:smi

Last edited:
go for it

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 355
You shouldn't fuck anyone's girlfriend, fiance, wife, committed partner no matter who their significant other is. WTF is wrong with people?:banghead:

Just cause a judge can't rAndomly arrest you or some other illegal thing, doesn't mean he can't make your life living hell.

Just like fuckig with the police. They can't necessarily do anything illegal to you, but they can make your life a lot harder.

Do unto others as you would have them do to you!

Not something I understood in my youth but today it is very clear.

My .02

When I saw the title of the thread I thought the OP was talking about an NPC, NABBA, or IFBB judge.

first, she hit on me. with him at the gym with her. and he's an alpha male, arrogant power tripper with control issues. and yeah, its a serious question.
happens all the time. not with me anymore, i mean in general. right or wrong morally i dont give a shit. i consider myself a supplement. i'm a multivitamin to her relationship diet. just givin what she needs.....
i'll see where it goes. she's pretty much too sexy my type for me to say no, whether she's just using me to push his buttons or whatever. it's like the old days. fun, excitement, stress, anxiety....wait. now that i think of it, it's a stupid idea. but damn! hot brunettes are my downfall.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear