over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Noopept?

JoeBlack

Registered
Who here has used Noopept? what dosage and for how long. How did you like/dislike it?

I just started 20mg a few days ago and so far so good. I wanted to hear more feedback on this product

thanks

I use at at 20mg 1 or 2x a day once a week or as needed due to my work schedule. Works well for those looking for mental focus w/o the CNS effects. I only use stims when dieting so this fits the bill nicely for off-season focus.

I spoke with the some higher ups that deal with a lot of nootropics and they said don't be afraid to go 40+mg. I get a good effect at 20 so I just stay there.
If I really need to be extra sharp for a business or social function, I'll use 20mg noopept and 300mg adrafinil about an hour our so before the event 30 min before food.

I use at at 20mg 1 or 2x a day once a week or as needed due to my work schedule. Works well for those looking for mental focus w/o the CNS effects. I only use stims when dieting so this fits the bill nicely for off-season focus.

I spoke with the some higher ups that deal with a lot of nootropics and they said don't be afraid to go 40+mg. I get a good effect at 20 so I just stay there.
If I really need to be extra sharp for a business or social function, I'll use 20mg noopept and 300mg adrafinil about an hour our so before the event 30 min before food.

good stuff! I started using this because my schedule is so full i need to make the most out of my time. So far I'm really liking it...

anyone else? I like to hear as much info as i can!

thanks again

Have either of you used oxiracetam? If so how does noopept compare?

Have either of you used oxiracetam? If so how does noopept compare?

ive done a little reading on oxiracetam. I picked noopept cuz its about 100x stronger with less sides from what i read

How does Noopept compare to Alpha Brain?

How does Noopept compare to Alpha Brain?

havent tried Alpha Brain at all and just read a little bit on it. From what i have read on nootropics. Noopept is superior

I'm gonna give Noopept a go. It's stronger the the peracetams based on what I read. I will probably stack it with Alpha Brain.

I'm gonna give Noopept a go. It's stronger the the peracetams based on what I read. I will probably stack it with Alpha Brain.

My supplier carries this.....I can see how much it is and let you guys know.....as long as it works, I'll be happy to stock it.

Been using for a few years now. First few doses had the most pronounced effects. Visual detail in say the trees blowing was phenomenal. Never quite had that effect after that but still help with cognition. 20-40 mg day split. I like to add it to the kratom caps I make.

I read quite a lot about nootropics, and I got myself some noopept+choline to start with since I wanted something strong.
I'll also try oxiracetam later on.

Been using for a few years now. First few doses had the most pronounced effects. Visual detail in say the trees blowing was phenomenal. Never quite had that effect after that but still help with cognition. 20-40 mg day split. I like to add it to the kratom caps I make.

So it makes you see better?

Sharper maybe. I take it for work in the AM with coffee. It even supposedly has some mild anxiety reduction. If I'm particularly stressed I'll stack with phenibut or kratom and something to blunt cortisol, PhosphatidylSerine or even just a gram of C.

I'm interested in how it works...I was thinking about trying selank...I guess I'm feeling the effects of my age...I used to have a really good memory and the ability to think quickly...now its starting to suck.

more personal info on how you liked or dislikes this products

Sharper maybe. I take it for work in the AM with coffee. It even supposedly has some mild anxiety reduction. If I'm particularly stressed I'll stack with phenibut or kratom and something to blunt cortisol, PhosphatidylSerine or even just a gram of C.

Misread your post when I replied. It seems to make you mentally Sharper. Does nothing for actually visual acuity. Lol.

For best results with noopept it apparently needs to be taken consecutively for some time. If just using sporadically, like one day here and there, I'd opt for oxiracetam.

Misread your post when I replied. It seems to make you mentally Sharper. Does nothing for actually visual acuity. Lol.

For best results with noopept it apparently needs to be taken consecutively for some time. If just using sporadically, like one day here and there, I'd opt for oxiracetam.
How many of the racetams have you tried? Which did you prefer?

How many of the racetams have you tried? Which did you prefer?

Tried noopept, oxi and piracetam.

Oxiracetam is better/stronger (crosses bbb better) than pira. I feel it more. Noopept is probably better than both (in theory) but I can't perceive any difference over oxiracetam tbh. http://nootriment.com/piracetam-vs-oxiracetam/

Oxiracetam has a potency about 5 times that of Piracetam and Noopept is considered over 1,000 times stronger than Piracetam, but real world, doesn't feel that much more potent. Noopept famously used in EU to treat/rehab neuro damage from longterm alcohol abuse too.

I choose noopept because it has better anxiety reduction attributes (allegedly) and is stronger on paper. But I'm now reading you should take noopept consecutively for best results. If you're using just once and a while for a study session or work project, I'd possibly use oxiracetam.

Last edited:
Joe Black...anything new to report...I ordered noopept, received it today...took my first 10 mgs a few hours ago...I didn't feel anything so I took another 10 mgs 45 minutes later...still haven't felt anything.
I read on another site a guys log...He said he didn't feel anything for 5 days and then It kicked in for him and reports of clear thinking...vivid colors and dreams.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity