YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What have you removed from your cycles over the years?

Dvo36

Registered
I'm 43 and can no longer tolerate Winstrol. I've eliminated Deca (even though I loved it) for obvious reasons. I've never used Tren, but always hear amazing things. I just wonder if the reward is worth the risks and sides. much like Anadrol and dbol. I pretty much stick to Test, Eq and Var. I use moderate doses and my blood work and BP are always good. I would like to add GH to the mix but its big bucks compared to the other stuff. I guess rounds are like gym exercises, as we get older we eliminate some!

Masteron because it's the only thing that makes my hair fall out....I miss it so badly : (

Winny due to joints and tren due to everything LOL

I'll tell you what I'm starting to remove almost everything from offseason cycles besides test and orals, would rather personally take more test than deca or eq. Even contest prep up until 8 weeks out I feel it's all I really need. Then of course the trend, mast, winny that stuff isn't going anywhere lol

The only things I've eliminated completely over the last 20 years is anadrol and halotestin pre-contest. They're both so effective but all the drawbacks are not worth it as I get older; I'm 40 now and have children that I love deeply but know just how to push my buttons, these two compounds don't exactly help me deal with the kiddies in these situations.

Last edited:
I'm 43 and can no longer tolerate Winstrol. I've eliminated Deca (even though I loved it) for obvious reasons. I've never used Tren, but always hear amazing things. I just wonder if the reward is worth the risks and sides. much like Anadrol and dbol. I pretty much stick to Test, Eq and Var. I use moderate doses and my blood work and BP are always good. I would like to add GH to the mix but its big bucks compared to the other stuff. I guess rounds are like gym exercises, as we get older we eliminate some!

What are the obvious reasons for Deca?

Oral winstrol and anavar, had bloodwork done after a 12 week cycle of test, masteron along with 4 weeks of winstrol and 4 weeks of anavar. My ldl was close to 300 and hdl was 6.

orals early on in my largest phase
then high doses about a decade ago
Gh and insulin after that
Tren and deca then everything but test suq - 80 -120 mgs a week.
feel 300% on sub q vs traditional IM HRT and hemo stays down about triple the time for required blood lettings.

Take a wild guess?

I'm going to guess ED issues but its not really that obvious so i'm not sure why your being such a dick about it. Maybe I'm reading it wrong?

I quit taking orals. They almost always upset my stomach over time and not worth the liver damage.

It is obvious. I absolutely loved Deca and the way it made me feel along with nice gains. I wasn't being a dick, I personally had ED issues on it. That's usually why some, not all, don't use it.

orals early on in my largest phase
then high doses about a decade ago
Gh and insulin after that
Tren and deca then everything but test suq - 80 -120 mgs a week.
feel 300% on sub q vs traditional IM HRT and hemo stays down about triple the time for required blood lettings.

Really?? Because if that's the case, there's no way I'll ever to my TRT IM again. This is easily the most annoying thing I have to deal with (hematocrit rising).

Really?? Because if that's the case, there's no way I'll ever to my TRT IM again. This is easily the most annoying thing I have to deal with (hematocrit rising).

Emeric has said it many times. I do my TRT SQ too and hematocrit stays in range. I was donating for a while, but lately my hematocrit is not getting any higher. I'll keep monitoring it, but I think SQ is the way to go.

that's one of the reasons I tried the sub-q, because of emerics writings about lowered conversion to estrogen and reduction in hemocrit levels.
300 mg of test - 150 mg every 4 days had me donating every 1-2 months now I am at every 3-4 months.
Before anyone screams 300 mg isn't an HRT dose, it was for me around 900 ng/dl where my doc wanted me to be.

Emeric has said it many times. I do my TRT SQ too and hematocrit stays in range. I was donating for a while, but lately my hematocrit is not getting any higher. I'll keep monitoring it, but I think SQ is the way to go.

I always thought it was mainly the estrogen that stayed down. Definitely switching to sub q now

It is obvious. I absolutely loved Deca and the way it made me feel along with nice gains. I wasn't being a dick, I personally had ED issues on it. That's usually why some, not all, don't use it.

Not anymore...a lot of people now refer to the study that came out and regarding the vascular damage that Nandrolone does.

http://www.ergo-log.com/nandrotest.html

I always thought it was mainly the estrogen that stayed down. Definitely switching to sub q now

I think the best way is SQ and small daily dosages. This is what I do after I read Emeric's suggestions. I think the key is both SQ and daily injections. You will mimic the body's own testosterone production and will likely be able to control estrogen, hematocrit....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity