concreter

Featured Member / Verified Customer
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Currently hold 258lbs @ 6'2"..Normal summer weight rite at 250lbs @ 6%
I hit 270 lbs in March @ around 10% on around 1000 test 300-450 deca and on and off orals.
I drop test to 750 and add in Tren at 2-400 as A cutting Phase towards summer. April + May
Typical Summer cycle is 500test e 6-800 primo and 100 tren e. Hgh at 4ius - 10 ius and 25mgs proviron daily.
Here is My daily Intake. May be Too much, not enough or just right....
As of now I am on just about my lowest doses in the last 5 yrs. 300 test e, 300 primo e and 150 deca. I figure if I am going to Poke it may as well be Full.
Plan on upping test at 300mgs pr mnth till hitting 1500mgs in March.

Now for My Supps!
Wake up around 5 am and have a pot of Coffee, 1/2 aspirin and a l-carnitine. with 2ius Gh.
Around 7-7:30 Pre workout Ill take provron and 50 mgs Adrol. 8 a.m. 4 his GH then shower to wake up my aging Body.
On the way to the Gym its my pre workout of 2 scoops, currently Vapor and Jym. I mix that with 30-60 gms Dextrose, 15gms bcaas plus and 15 gms instanatized. 3 gms beta alanine plus 10 mgs Halo and 20 mgs Dbol .
At the Gym; 15-20 Slin-R and my Intra shake.
Size-on which has 40 gms dextrose, more Bcaas and others. 1 more scoop 30 dextrose with 50 gms Whey and 25 egg white.
Post is Dk matter which has another Hoist of goodys for insulin sensitivity, 30 gms carbohydrate complex and 30 more dextrose, plus 1 egg white, 1 whole egg and 1 beef protein = 75 protein with added glutamine, Taurine and Glysine.
Geez right!
Next 2 hrs Consume 1/2 gallon of Water then Lunch.
Either a Italian beef, Gyro or Mc D's burger. w- or without fries.
2 pm normally snack on some peanuts or others and an Iso-pure mass shake.
Dinner around 5:30. Wifes a great cook. Pot roast/ beef roast or chicken with potatoes or rice and Greens.
DESERT. Mostly Chocolates, pop tarts, ice cream and at least a 1/2 gallon of 2% milk till Miserable...Then Bed.
Lastly....A giant bowl of either Raien bran crunch or Honey buches of oats mixed w- Granola and added extra raisens around 1 a.m.
All this too Maintain around 260 depending on Gear !!!!

what do u do between 5 when u wake up and 7-730?
is 7ish when u head off to the gym then?

You still working like a madman or done for the season?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just finished up the season last week.
Good thing, A high of 25* today...but sunny!
Probably the only reason for the weight gain.
Just hit Arms heavy. Post MGF and will hit LR3 a bit later.
I'll hit the LR3 again tomorrow while Eating my Grama Emma's Soup!
36 eggs, 5lbs of cheese and equal breadcrumbs.
I'll add a couple extra orals to help assimilate the onslaught of micros!

Last edited:
what do u do between 5 when u wake up and 7-730?
is 7ish when u head off to the gym then?

Coffee, e-mails, pro muscle and homework.
Usually bills and daily chores to accomplish.
8:00 shower. Gym by 9:a.m.
1 !/2 hour workout...3 - 4 days a week.

Last edited:
Currently hold 258lbs @ 6'2"..Normal summer weight rite at 250lbs @ 6%
I hit 270 lbs in March @ around 10% on around 1000 test 300-450 deca and on and off orals.
I drop test to 750 and add in Tren at 2-400 as A cutting Phase towards summer. April + May
Typical Summer cycle is 500test e 6-800 primo and 100 tren e. Hgh at 4ius - 10 ius and 25mgs proviron daily.
Here is My daily Intake. May be Too much, not enough or just right....
As of now I am on just about my lowest doses in the last 5 yrs. 300 test e, 300 primo e and 150 deca. I figure if I am going to Poke it may as well be Full.
Plan on upping test at 300mgs pr mnth till hitting 1500mgs in March.

Now for My Supps!
Wake up around 5 am and have a pot of Coffee, 1/2 aspirin and a l-carnitine. with 2ius Gh.
Around 7-7:30 Pre workout Ill take provron and 50 mgs Adrol. 8 a.m. 4 his GH then shower to wake up my aging Body.
On the way to the Gym its my pre workout of 2 scoops, currently Vapor and Jym. I mix that with 30-60 gms Dextrose, 15gms bcaas plus and 15 gms instanatized. 3 gms beta alanine plus 10 mgs Halo and 20 mgs Dbol .
At the Gym; 15-20 Slin-R and my Intra shake.
Size-on which has 40 gms dextrose, more Bcaas and others. 1 more scoop 30 dextrose with 50 gms Whey and 25 egg white.
Post is Dk matter which has another Hoist of goodys for insulin sensitivity, 30 gms carbohydrate complex and 30 more dextrose, plus 1 egg white, 1 whole egg and 1 beef protein = 75 protein with added glutamine, Taurine and Glysine.
Geez right!
Next 2 hrs Consume 1/2 gallon of Water then Lunch.
Either a Italian beef, Gyro or Mc D's burger. w- or without fries.
2 pm normally snack on some peanuts or others and an Iso-pure mass shake.
Dinner around 5:30. Wifes a great cook. Pot roast/ beef roast or chicken with potatoes or rice and Greens.
DESERT. Mostly Chocolates, pop tarts, ice cream and at least a 1/2 gallon of 2% milk till Miserable...Then Bed.
Lastly....A giant bowl of either Raien bran crunch or Honey buches of oats mixed w- Granola and added extra raisens around 1 a.m.
All this too Maintain around 260 depending on Gear !!!!
I know during your working season, you have to be burning a massive amount of calories. My brother in law owns a rock and masonry business, and is totally busting ass during his peak times. But he doesn't train. He's about 6'5", but can't put on weight until things slow enough I guess for his calories to catch up with what he expends. But even then we are talking less than 20lbs tops.

I don't recall ever reading anything about it, but do you do typical physicals / bloodwork through the year?

Just curious how your body reacts internally to some of the compounds you take.

As I've mentioned before, my old training partner was like that. He was taking a lot more stuff than I've ever read about you using, but his bloodwork would always come back fine with no issues.

It just boggles my mind the metabolism both you and he have whether you consider it a blessing or a curse being so hard to gain more weight.

But every pic I have seen of you posted....you look great!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Not trying to be a downer or negative in any way but had any blood work done recently ? Your regimen looks a little extreme to me but then I'm kinda an old guy that just eats normal and uses girl weights now ! Really just concerned about your health and your future.

I had bloods done last summer due to tearing the lining in my gut from Vomiting.
Hemo was up at 60. So I do donate now and is at 52. Another reason for the lower doses this last 10 weeks.
Cholesterol was under 200 but High bad and low good.
I'll be getting more blood work next week and donate again before upping doses this winter.
I do feel Great as my work puts any Cardio in the Gym to shame.[Unless your on the treadmill with a shovel waving around for 8 hrs} lol.

I would think I need actually more Cals to Grow or more Rest.
Remember Mario Puchinowsky ate 3lbs of Bacon a day and Burned right threw IT!

Worrying about getting Old will make you OLD!
No Worries!

Last edited:
I know during your working season, you have to be burning a massive amount of calories. My brother in law owns a rock and masonry business, and is totally busting ass during his peak times. But he doesn't train. He's about 6'5", but can't put on weight until things slow enough I guess for his calories to catch up with what he expends. But even then we are talking less than 20lbs tops.

I don't recall ever reading anything about it, but do you do typical physicals / bloodwork through the year?

Just curious how your body reacts internally to some of the compounds you take.

As I've mentioned before, my old training partner was like that. He was taking a lot more stuff than I've ever read about you using, but his bloodwork would always come back fine with no issues.

It just boggles my mind the metabolism both you and he have whether you consider it a blessing or a curse being so hard to gain more weight.

But every pic I have seen of you posted....you look great!

Well I know Tren is only for cutting as it takes even more Cals than I can consume to Grow!
I like Primo as it is there just for nitrogen retention without the heavy Andros that Raise Metabolisms>
I do Boogle peoples Mind that I am Close to competition shape Year Round even eating the Crap I do.

Last edited:
I had bloods done last summer due to tearing the lining in my gut from Vomiting.
Hemo was up at 60. So I do donate now and is at 52. Another reason for the lower doses this last 10 weeks.
I'll be getting more blood work next week and donate again before upping doses this winter.
I do feel Great as my work puts any Cardio in the Gym to shame.[Unless your on the treadmill with a shovel waving around for 8 hrs} lol.

No Worries!
He ate like 2 pounds of chocolate every day too

Thanks for putting that up. How many days a week do you train and how do you eat on your off days without the shakes around the workout?

In the Summer its once or twice a week. Days off from Concreting only>
Typical, Chest, delt Trize. Then Back and Bize. I'll add bize to my 1st workout and forget back if Once A week!
I will try getting in some Abb work as well as I like them A bit Larger than Not!
Leg work only in the Winter as it's hard enough carrying around 250+ all day let alone with them being Sore!!!
I use MGF in the winter to speed up the Healing process so I can get in a dedicated Arm Day!
Summer off days from the gym I still have 3 shakes containing 30 dextrose and 75 protein plus an Iso-pure mass and a couple Zero-waters with 30 carbs each.
Than normally A couple Beers after work until Dinner and Desert. Always at least A half gallon of Milk before Bed!

Thank you for replying. I spent a summer when I was younger working a jackhammer and wedging up and carrying cut blocks of concrete sidewalk. Some of the best shape I have ever been in. My hats off to you for even training twice a week because its definitely some damn hard work by itself.

Intense, no doubt. Thanks for sharing.

Here Is My new Therapy partner..
Keeps Me Happy and relieves Daily Stress!!!!
No Worries...

Attachments

• IMG_0705.JPG
    IMG_0705.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,167

No Worries!

This made me laugh out load. Unless you have done it you will never understand the term "hard work". Crazy as it sounds I love that shit. Always got pumped hearing the Concrete truck coming down the road.

I once helped my aunt move into a new place; was pretty tiring :):cool:

Here Is My new Therapy partner..
Keeps Me Happy and relieves Daily Stress!!!!
No Worries...
So happy for you man! Beautiful dog.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws