over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DO NOT COME TO A MOD....

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
First off... Many here know that if there is a issue between a member and a sponsor im more than willing to step in and get it amended so both parties are happy.. Done it repeatedly for decades.. ( where it's legal :p).. I want both the sponsor and the member to be happy and keep coming on PM To post ECT..

But do not come to me when you are dissatisfied with a product when you haven't done your research.. At ANASCI.org there is tests being done on many compounds from many labs ( many sponsors here) that some are not testing well at all.. And many are just down right deceptive in what they are substituting compounds with.. Yet many are still sing their praises as they are taking advantage of you.. The knowledge is right at your fingertips and many of you haven't tried to even take a peek and are blindly following a lab that ISNT nearly up to par..

I bring this up after seeing tests that are abysmal at best yet many are still waiting anxiously to send money.. When it goes south for you do not come to me to complain and try and get satisfaction.. Bcause if I see you ordered after the date of the failed tests ECT then I will not answer.. In the great words of my buddy tommy " that's on you then player "..

And if you are a sponsor who is failing these tests do not come to me when you are unhappy about a customer.. I will consider you the lowest of the low.. I have written about this numerous times.. If you produce a great product I have your back .. ( where it's legal anyway 😉).. I will sing your praises all day.. If you produce crap I will not help you in any way in regards to your biz.. There is no excuse for it ever.. Not even once..

All this being said if you are using a sponsor after seeing failed tests and still have faith in them then so be it.. But that's on you.. If you haven't taken the time to join ANASCI.org and see the tests and order from a poor source THATS also on you.. But if a good source and a member are having issues ( which will happen from time to time) im all ears and will listen.. But we can't and wont help stupid..

These last batches of tests have pissed me off beyond words.. You are not part of the brotherhood.. You are scum..

And to those sources who have stepped up time and time again and showed awesome quality and accurate dosing with great customer service I salute and praise you.. Many are already legends in my book and derserve the biz and I'll do my best to make sure you stay happy.. Again, where its legal :D

right on.
i had 2 posts removed, something about not being allowed to discuss results.
but i think i only commented something about the results being bad, not any specifics at all.
on their threads. as a warning to the people still using and as u said, waiting to buy cuz i like to do that, just advise that they need, NEED! to check out the anasci results.
i didnt think that was over the line but it was apparently. so cool, i'll follow the rules. glad u have this thread now.

it's cool to have the truth come out though

cuz now we don't have these fucking boomers spewing dumb shit... they've been awfully quiet lately.

'heh! kids these days just don't know how to train!! gear is just as good as it's always been heh!'

haven't heard that in a while :rolleyes:

There is a certain sponsor who keeps emailing me and PMing me here. You know who you are and please stop. You had bad tests and now you are unhappy that people are complaining and calling you on it. No, I will not remove those posts and go away. I don't need to call you out, you know who you are and you are a pain in the ass.

I will also state that even for the smallest lab there is gear test kits to, at the very least, determine if the compound is truly as labeled.. I suggest that every lab get one because I will no longer tolerate the excuse of " my raw provider hosed me".. NOPE.. You weren't prepared and had a simple test kit.. They are cheap and effective.. No body should have NPP or test enth in their bottle of primo.. Test your raws !!!!

The days of the honor system are no longer.
Now we have a way to check and hold these guys accountable. It’s not just feel, Mirrors, and maybe some occasional blood work.

For 20 years these UGL suppliers have never been checked. I had a guy today say well they had 8 years of all good feedback.
I believe that to be true.... the thing is that means they were Deleivery and probably doing things well enough to get by.
By the book and honest like they should???
We see some are and many are not.

Last edited:
So much YES to this thread! Love it. Finally the scammers are being held accountable! Thanks you Lats, Rajjin, and Pesty for having our backs

Last edited:
So much YES to this thread! Love it. Finally the scammers are being held accountable! Thanks you Lats, Rajjin, and Pesty for having our backs

Exactly. The mods do a great job. They must get loads of pm's from members and now all this. I do find some sponsor reactions interesting. You can respect a guy who goes we fucked up and I will make this right I promise. But some it seems either dismiss the results and/or act like they never even come out and I would guess that's who is asking the mods to delete posts. Although some people post one thing in the open and another thing behind the scenes. Regardless we all need to get behind the testing more and donate to get more tests done. I will be donating again soon.

Good post! Glad to see accountability in products. And thanks to the people doing the testing and board mods.

I’m really glad this is not like other forms that all care about is the sponsors ... I’m enjoying PM holding these customers responsible.
Thank you guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a sponcer gets a bad test do they not getting a warning? 2-3 stikes and there out

Also I’m a member on anosci but when I click the link for the test section it’s not there, is it locked to certain people, I have a low post count

That what I just said , well said Lats , you cannot apologize in something like this when we all know it's not a mistake , or kinda little underdosed and who know if we weren't donating and helping anasci when would have been this disaster revealed , but yet still there were some saying oh no he is gonna make it for the customers , wtf plz let me give you for ex deca for month and no test and you suffer and you don't know what is wrong and then when ur body break and shuts let me tell you sorry am gonna make it up because now I can brew good vials but before I was waiting to be guaranteed that you receive damn vials whatever inside it

If a sponcer gets a bad test do they not getting a warning? 2-3 stikes and there out

Also I’m a member on anosci but when I click the link for the test section it’s not there, is it locked to certain people, I have a low post count

50 posts or donate to anasci to help this keep going always as we all do

There is a certain sponsor who keeps emailing me and PMing me here. You know who you are and please stop. You had bad tests and now you are unhappy that people are complaining and calling you on it. No, I will not remove those posts and go away. I don't need to call you out, you know who you are and you are a pain in the ass.

Why let someone continue to be a sponsor here if their products consistently fall short of promuscles expectations of quality? We have such a great board here, in large thanks to you guys (the mods).

Why let someone continue to be a sponsor here if their products consistently fall short of promuscles expectations of quality? We have such a great board here, in large thanks to you guys (the mods).

If a sponsor wishes to continue paying advertising fees and the member wishes to continue using their services then that is on them...So not only do you guys feel that the testing is needed, the testing should continue but now also that the forum owner(s) should also lose revenue when you are not happy with the results?!

Remember the testing goes on at Anasci.org not here...Big A should not be looked at to have to remove any and every sponsor from here that tests badly...That is on the member here to decide whether they will continue using that sponsor or not!

Point is: We test the products...We post the results...The member decides which sponsor to give their business to...There are countless threads going around on most boards now about the testing so if a person can't be bothered to research for test results then that is not the forum owner(s) or moderator(s) fault!

Last edited:
I follow several of the sponsor's thread, to see trends and then decide who I'll use. I also view the lab results. I've not had many issues, thus far, just a few kits of GH from a long while back that I question. Other than that, I feel all gear I've obtained from sponsors here was GTG.

In reading the sponsor threads, I have noticed that all sponsors will run into some type of issues from time to time. It's just the nature of the game we play. But the great sponsors and those that earn the highest respect from their members are those that are upfront and let members know. They update lists and pull items they are out of and do not just mix up some other shit to pawn off. They say, "hey, I'll be out of this, or that for the next few weeks and will let you know when it's back in stock." Members thank them for letting them know and respect that. I will buy from those sponsors. The ones mixing up T or something else and calling it something it's not, and they are found out, no thanks. I won't buy from that sponsor. Because I feel like if they don't care enough to at least give you the right compound, what else are they slacking on?

If you're out of something, just take it off and don't cheat and let us know. We will respect you and be back! Most of us understand things happen and there will be outages sometimes!! This game is all about earning respect and everyone respects honesty and hates dishonesty.

If a sponsor wishes to continue paying advertising fees and the member wishes to continue using their services then that is on them...So not only do you guys feel that the testing is needed, the testing should continue but now also that the forum owner(s) should also lose revenue when you are not happy with the results?!

Remember the testing goes on at Anasci.org not here...Big A should not be looked at to have to remove any and every sponsor from here that tests badly...That is on the member here to decide whether they will continue using that sponsor or not!

Point is: We test the products...We post the results...The member decides which sponsor to give their business to...There are countless threads going around on most boards now about the testing so if a person can't be bothered to research for test results then that is not the forum owner(s) or moderator(s) fault!

YEP.. Exactly my point.. It's up to you to do your research.. It's up to you to see the results. . I'm still seeing guys on various threads saying how great sponsor XYZ is and this tells me they are not seeing the results or at the very least ARENT caring for some odd reason.. Again it's on you guys..

It should fix itself.
Once members see the results they will not want to chance with guys running lab xyz.

There will still be some that do. Because they want the cheapest and they want to re-sell it to there pals. Then some that are just to lazy to research, participate or stay up to date.

It’s a double edged sword right? I say this because if there are enough bunk sponsors this could hurt the reputation and integrity of the board, but on the other hand you guys are a for-profit business so I understand advertising revenue is key to sustainability and growth. The reason I think professionalmuscle is so valuable is because the quality of information (and product) is vastly superior to that of the competition. That’s what separates ProM from any other bodybuilding forum, and in that sense you need to protect your brand.

I say this just because I believe in the business model and relationships you have all built, nothing more. Personally, If I am about to try a sponsor I research as best as possible. Good vibes boys!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131