YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What does a bodybuilders room look like?

bigtasty25

Registered
I’m just asking this here because I didn’t see a general forum on daily life .
One girl said I have too many pictures of fit/muscular guys and girls on my
Wall and it looked like a 15 yr olds room. Isn’t that what our sport is about ?
If you want to look the past you gotta have visual and be motivated, and I know that helps! Honestly I have other pics like spiritual stuff , maps, animals etc .
But I honestly have really never been in a males house since I was in high school ...so I guess I’m not really sure if there’s a specific or certain way a males room is “supposed” to look? 🤔

I’m just asking this here because I didn’t see a general forum on daily life .
One girl said I have too many pictures of fit/muscular guys and girls on my
Wall and it looked like a 15 yr olds room. Isn’t that what our sport is about ?
If you want to look the past you gotta have visual and be motivated, and I know that helps! Honestly I have other pics like spiritual stuff , maps, animals etc .
But I honestly have really never been in a males house since I was in high school ...so I guess I’m not really sure if there’s a specific or certain way a males room is “supposed” to look? [emoji848]
I think it's time to take them down. Sounds like a 15 year olds room.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

All of my walls are empty and the rooms themselves are rather messy. Clean, but messy. I suspect this is what women expect of a man's living place.

LOL, that reminds me of my first off-campus apartment back in college 30 years ago. I was training all-out for bodybuilding then, and when I moved in I covered the walls of my bedroom with pictures from Flex and Ironman and Muscular Development magazines, pictures of bodybuilders of the time like Gary Strydom, Aaron Baker, Vic Richards, Shawn Ray, Lee Haney, Rich Gaspari, etc. I was trying to look like them, so I wanted to be visualizing that look in my head every chance I had, kind of like Arnold visualizing his biceps as mountain peaks and all that.

Then I had the cable guy in to install my cable, and he was so uncomfortable the whole time and couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Only later did it occur to me that he probably thought I was gay for having these pictures of male bodybuilders all over the walls of my bedroom LOL.

Needless to say, the pictures came down soon afterwards. Didn't want to give anybody the wrong idea.

Each to their own and you do what you want. But my room looks like any other adults room so there are definitely no pics of bikini girls or bodybuilders. I had that when I was a teenager. I like all different styles but something fairly minimalist and contemporary. In all honesty girls must think wtf when they walk into your room. How old are you?

That came off rude which I didn't intend. I know your not really young though so it will be a massive turn off when a woman comes inside to see where you live.

Not a single bodybuilding related thing on my walls or in my room.

I am married so really have no say what goes on the walls. But honestly, she can do whatever she wants to the house. MM

Not a single bodybuilding related thing on my walls or in my room.

Same.

Aside from looking in my fridge or drawer full of workout clothes nothing in my house would let you know I'm a bodybuilder.

After the age of 20 all posters need to come down. All GI Joe's, he man and star wars collections need to be boxed and stored away if you plain not to be a virgin for the rest of your life.

After the age of 20 all posters need to come down. All GI Joe's, he man and star wars collections need to be boxed and stored away if you plain not to be a virgin for the rest of your life.

Sorry but I'm not taking down my framed, vintage Farrah Fawcett poster from the wall of my man-cave.....ain't gonna happen.

I did The clipped pictures out of magazines when I was young. In my early 20s I had bodybuilders on the walls but they were framed signed prints of my idols but as I grew up I grew out of stuff like that on display.

The one thing that lasted the longest on my wall was a signed print of Dorian . It was just smaller than a poster and professionally framed. He wasn’t flexing or posing which I think gave it some class. He was just standing over a bar getting ready for a set.

Anyway I guess I grew out of it

what do u mean "room?"
bedroom? in yr parents house?
why not say house. or apartment. or condo. or home.
unless u do indeed mean "room" as bedroom. in someone's house. which is sad if yr an adult.

Room? who has a room? I had a "room" when I was 16. Been paying rent or mortgage ever since. Now I have an oil painting of a street café in Paris in my dining room. I museum grade pictures of Hubble Telescope prints framed in my family room over my Klipsch surround system. That's what a "male's room" looks like LOL

Same as most of the replies you got there, OP, only protein jugs on top of my fridge or vitamin bottles sometimes forgotten on the kitchen table if you look hard enough could maybe relate my place to BB... :cool:

But posters on the wall, even of animals or so called "spiritual stuff"... :rolleyes::(

C'mon... that girl was right, past 15 y.o. it just looks utterly stupid, no matter how much you love BB (and we all do here) or whatever other stuff.

Paintings yes, posters or mag pages, NO. Period. :eek:

I have never had posters in my room, although as a child I liked dinosaurs or Dragon Ball. I always found the idea of putting Playboy pictures like a very low class act.

I do not see problems in putting pictures of bodybuilders posing or lifting in the gym or in your wallpaper.

Don't let bodybuilding define you

what do u mean "room?"
bedroom? in yr parents house?
why not say house. or apartment. or condo. or home.
unless u do indeed mean "room" as bedroom. in someone's house. which is sad if yr an adult.

Nah, what’s sad is barely making ends meet and spending majority of your take-home just to fund rent and put money in someone else’s pocket. Though it depends on your cut off age for “adult” nowadays since that’s getting older and older, no thanks to the mess that your generation created lmao

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws