over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chance of coming off TRT and doing a full recovery at 32 yrs old after 7 yrs

superbigd

Registered
So getting a little tired of taking an AI with my trt after all these years, and it has me thinking it’s not the best for health and longevity. What’s the chance I could come off after 7 years and make a full recovery? And if I was to try what regimen would you recommend?

Legit scripted TRT for low T? No, why would you be better after all this time?

Self scripted TRT, maybe,....

If you are taking a legit dose from a legit doctor, should be considerably under 200 mg/wk. Most of the time 100 mg/wk puts you in the average to high normal range. You shouldn't need an AI at all.

If you are taking a legit dose from a legit doctor, should be considerably under 200 mg/wk. Most of the time 100 mg/wk puts you in the average to high normal range. You shouldn't need an AI at all.

I'm at 15mg/day and still aromatize.

Like Tim I’m super sensitive. I just don’t see how being on TRT will assist longevity. I don’t see any 70+ yr olds on TRT. Messing with our bodies natural systems while great for growth isn’t conducive to long life. Is it possible to come off and have a reasonable test level after a couple months?

I stopped yet for a while and mine went back to low normal where it was before. If you were already low in the first place it isn't going to magically come back higher, no matter how super your PCT is. The question is if you are ok with it being at that level.

If you where NOT low to start with, and you where on REAL therapeutic TRT( Meaning monitored by your MD. and under 1000ng/dl)...
You can recover pretty quick, surprisingly.

If you where NOT low to start with, and you where on REAL therapeutic TRT( Meaning monitored by your MD. and under 1000ng/dl)...
You can recover pretty quick, surprisingly.

Yes Rogue. Doctor prescribed TRT no cycles or blasts for 6+ years and never more then 200mg week. You think that recovery is possible?

I'm at 15mg/day and still aromatize.

Try 10mg per day, that should do it, at even 12mg per day I aromatize way more than 10mg.

There is no reason to think you would have "normal" testosterone levels even if you never touched AAS, there are too many environmental factors that lower T.

Studies show that men’s testosterone levels have been declining for decades. The most prominent, a 2007 study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, revealed a “substantial” drop in U.S. men’s testosterone levels since the 1980s, with average levels declining by about 1% per year. This means, for example, that a 60-year-old man in 2004 had testosterone levels 17% lower than those of a 60-year-old in 1987. Another study of Danish men produced similar findings, with double-digit declines among men born in the 1960s compared to those born in the 1920s.

how about just doing it, then see what happens?
u can ask all the people u want, u still wont know unless u try. after a few months you will know. take clomid and hcg if u want.
if u recover and levels are ok by you, u win, if not, go on real trt.

Agree with Brutus...only one way your gonna know. Your young enough @32 y/o.
Might want to consider HCG (500mcg EOD) for a few weeks to jump start things as you "taper" off.
If you were mid 40's-50's I'd say don't even bother. Just stay on TRT but drop your daily dose to 10mg/day for a month and then get your E2 checked w/o being on your AI. You might be surprised that your E2 tracks in the norm range.

I stopped yet for a while and mine went back to low normal where it was before. If you were already low in the first place it isn't going to magically come back higher, no matter how super your PCT is. The question is if you are ok with it being at that level.

Agreed don't fix something that is not broke u may be worse off without your hrt

Wont know until you try it; I wouldn't try it :)

I would try it, be a little patient...
Let your body kick in and normalize, you will be surprised how fast you can fill that void if you are coming off a therapeutic dosage.
The beauty of doing something like this , is:
a- You will know where you are at, HPTA-wise,...
b- When you do come back, if you choose to- You will find that 8mg-10mg/day is more than ample to get where you want to be.
Lots of folks will come off heavy doses down to the the 10mg/day range... and they will report that this kind of protocol did not work for them, you can see why.
But say you surfing your own wave... then you put in a dose of 10mg, you will be a happy camper.

10mg is such a small amount. That’s 5iu in a slim pin. With that little of test isn’t the possible leaking or spillage of test 1 or 2 iu at least? 5iu is like a drop lol

10mg is such a small amount. That’s 5iu in a slim pin. With that little of test isn’t the possible leaking or spillage of test 1 or 2 iu at least? 5iu is like a drop lol

use a 30iu pin and you can accurately do half ius.

Do you back fill or just draw with the slin pin? And will you ever come off testosterone at any point in your life?

Load what you want in a sterile multi-use vial.
Draw as required.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave