over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vince Taylor's Diet!?

I guess this just solitifies LATS post about genetics and Pro Bodybuilders.
Its just unbelivable that you can eat like that and have the physique Vince has or is it?
So i guess Flex's article on how Vince eats every 2 hours is phooey? Go figure.
Genetics = Greatness
Consistancy and dedication is only for the average bodybuilder.
How do you know if you have freaky genetics? If you do everything wrong according to bodybuilding folk lore and still grow at an alarming rate.

RC

Vince Taylor without a doubt a genetic freak. I love it. He talks about oldschool vs newschool. He is totally right. When he talks about levrone, nasser, shawn, flex. He knows that the 90s were what it was all about. That was the real peak for bodybuilding.

And the fact that he's still motivated at 50. That is incredible. He is determined to improve, and I believe him.

If only Paul Dillet had the same motivation.

He drinks scotch and soda everyday? WTF

i attended his seminar after the arnold 1 year, said his favorite thing was ketchup this was in the early 90's. said you cannot, will not grow eatting tuna & rice everyday. he mention'd his love of burger king even then. awesome physique, tight waiste......i take it he never went the insulin/gh/igf route from the looks of him and the fact that his diet would not support it. i hope him an strydom stir up some shit in the placing's, get rid of the guts!

I remember being as Samson's Gym as a teenager and some bohemoth was in the locker room with 3 bags of Burger King. We could not belive he was eating this as we were lead to belive all bodybuilders ate clean diets from the mags we read
He told us you need to eat big to get big and that means large amounts of high calorie,fat foods. Who could argue as he was a monster and strong as a mofo.
Do not belive what you read or are told, go to the source.
RC

jesus, imagine what he would look like if he acutally ate properly and trained heavy...

Did he claim to not have lifted for almost four yrs and then say his leg machine is what he used for three yrs now? That makes his diet talk believable, too.

Kahn said:
Did he claim to not have lifted for almost four yrs and then say his leg machine is what he used for three yrs now? That makes his diet talk believable, too.

good point

I went to a seminar about ten years ago where Vince Taylor and Dave Fisher were speakers. Vince was very honest about everything. Drugs, diet, training, all of it. The things he said made it clear that he wasn't lying....there was no need to.

Jwillbc55 said:
Beer and Scotch hehe. Milos Sarcev said Levrone drank a bottle of Jack Daniels a day during his diets also. Can you say WTF. :eek: :D

I met VT in 1999 and he told me the exact same thing. Coke, ketchup, and red meat.

i believe vince when he says he eats burger king and is that big.

there was a guy here named vince coincedently that would sweep shows very easily. had the biggest legs i ever saw out of a magazine. every time he decided to do the state show he won the damn thing hands down.

guess what he ate? Taco Bell all day every day down the street from the gym.

in a thread here i mentioned i was having problems gaining weight and now i eat at taco bell night n day. thats where i got the idea.

this guy would bend his arms over the table spread his wings for lats out and shovel a dozen bean burrito's down his throat. He was ripped and was huge. So i dont put that burger king thing past me.

yea this is all well and good, these guys eat like shit and grow i just hope there arent some younger/new guys thinking they will be able to do the same. mixing aas with a diet based on fast food = disaster to your heart. and i call bullshit on the jack daniels/levrone story, x maybe but not whiskey.

here is that part I just copied and pasted it

This almost seems to weird to be true...his genetics must be utterly out of this world!

DR ] How has your diet evolved over the years?

VT: That is the worst thing ever (laughs). It still is and will never change.

My diet will never change... Coca Cola, red meat and ketchup.
I will always have my Coca Cola. Right now it gets blended with a little scotch most of the time, and I have my beer. My diet has always been relaxed. It has never been one of those strict diets.

RELATED ARTICLE
Bodybuilding & Alcohol: Do They Mix?
This article is not intended to dissuade people from using alcohol moderately, for recreational purposes, but will point out, from an athlete and a researchers point of view, its significant shortcomings.
[ Click here to learn more. ]

I always try to maintain at least three meals a day, sometimes this is very hard. Sometimes it is one or two. This time around I have bumped it to five meals by adding two shakes to my diet. But overall I'm not a big food consumer, never have been, never would be. So nothing has really changed there.

[ DR ] That is a very unorthodox approach. What is the composition of your diet?

VT: High protein. High carbohydrates I have very seldom, especially now I have been training hard for the last seven months or so. My carb intake has always been low. I don't like breads and don't eat a lot of potatoes and white rice. You won't find my type of eating habits in home. My eating habits are more Burger King burgers - I do this often. My main meal is breakfast, which is bacon, eggs, ketchup.

[ DR ] If this works for you it works for you, but not a lot of guys would be following that.

VT: There you go, it is nothing you can right stories about. I do it because I like it.

[ DR ] Three meals a day seems inconceivable for a top tier bodybuilder like yourself?

VT: About three usually. It might be down to two depending on if I eat or skip breakfast. I'm out the door to the gym. Come home and have a meal between 12 and one. Back to the gym at five, come home and have something to eat, and have my scotch. All of a sudden you have only had two or three meals for the day. I'm used to that. I can go all day with only one meal.

Click Image To Enlarge.
I Can Go All Day With Only One Meal.

[ DR ] And you can maintain your mass on that approach?

VT: And that is the sick part. I felt for years that if I had just eaten regularly and correctly I could be a big guy. But I have never had that appetite.

This is so wrong!!!! So very very wrong!!!!! If I miss a meal, I immediatley lose 5lbs & look fatter in the process. Sooo wrong!!!!!:(

Jwillbc55 said:
Tell you ir is better to have scotch then beer. No sugar in scotch. Also if they ever got rid of ketchup O would be 150 lbs instead of 250 lbs. i have ketchup on all my meats, including chicken.

RazorCuts said:
I guess this just solitifies LATS post about genetics and Pro Bodybuilders.
Its just unbelivable that you can eat like that and have the physique Vince has or is it?
So i guess Flex's article on how Vince eats every 2 hours is phooey? Go figure.
Genetics = Greatness
Consistancy and dedication is only for the average bodybuilder.
How do you know if you have freaky genetics? If you do everything wrong according to bodybuilding folk lore and still grow at an alarming rate.

RC

I know many athletes like that. I have black friend who eats junk food al day long but puts on muscle easily and is cut to shreds,,,it's genetics.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws