over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili 11 days out

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Can anyone beat this? Max "Skinny Legs" Charles? :)

Attachments

• nick.jpg
    nick.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 9,962
uhhh wtf happened to his elbow?

look at his right ( in person ) forearm :0

huge

but his legs look small in this pic, even with pants on

Wow, the kids a beast! Look how his forearm ties into his brach. Ive seen some other pictures of him, he's got wheels.

Don't call me a "hater"..

This kid is the EPITOME of what is WRONG with modern bodybuilding; do enough gay for pay to buy 2 years worth of pharm-grade HGH, add some SLIN--BOOM!! PRO STATUS!!!

This kid has more imbalances than a broken bicycle, he is ALL TRICEPS. Nothing great about that physique but those arms, which don't even fit together on his body. His Quads are huge but his HAMS are non-existent. Look at the right forearm, looks like my grandma's..

Just keepin it real as always..

Holy acne scars batman! Talk about toxiticy.

This kid is the EPITOME of what is WRONG with modern bodybuilding; do enough gay for pay to buy 2 years worth of pharm-grade HGH, add some SLIN--BOOM!! PRO STATUS!!!

This kid has more imbalances than a broken bicycle, he is ALL TRICEPS. Nothing great about that physique but those arms, which don't even fit together on his body. His Quads are huge but his HAMS are non-existent. Look at the right forearm, looks like my grandma's..

I dont' know what you see, but the physique is very good in the pic above.

im gonna NEED to agree with you here...

you said what i was thinking

also.....

hope he got that gyno takin care of
it was horrible
HTML:
:cool:

Last edited:
His arms are covered in acne scars, which only means one thing to me...

Rampant drug abuse from the second he stepped out the gates...

You see…you can tell who has put in the time, with dosages starting low, and slowly increasing over the years….Their body has a much healthier look… why? Because they accustomed their body over long periods of time to the higher hormone levels. What happens when youre 17, and you instantly blast insane amounts of hormones, and youre not even done with puberty? You gain 100lbs of muscle in the span of 2 years, but you ruin your body. This dudes muscularity sure is phenomenal at his age…but lets be real, he abused the fuck out of himself to acquire such muscle in such little time, and he WILL pay for it in the long run....

I couldnt amagine being that massive.

I have had back and arm acne really bad since I started with aas. Even my first cycle of 400mg test. So I'm not sure you can say how hard someone is blasting or how unhealthy they are from acne?

If that's true then I'm almost dead...

Guys massive -hes accomplished building a stacked physique.
I can only hope to have shoulders like those someday.

I have had back and arm acne really bad since I started with aas. Even my first cycle of 400mg test. So I'm not sure you can say how hard someone is blasting or how unhealthy they are from acne?

If that's true then I'm almost dead...

Yep, friend of mine who ran a cycle with me last year only did 250mg Test a week and 30mg Dbol a day and he broke out like I've never seen before. Just 10 weeks and he has scarring worse than dude in the picture.

You do know you posted a picture of you will a chubby, right? Not much gayer than that

this was the first thing I noticed too...dudes a beast but I wouldn't trade my health for his any day of the week. he's fuckin purple...:(

Shit loads of drol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner