over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My skin and tea tree oil. Success!

Big Dave Smith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys. I keep an open mind when it comes to health. I listen to more than just bodybuilding guys to expand my horizons on diet, cardio, training, etc...

I've been hearing a lot about tea tree oil. It's anti-fungal and anti-microbial. I bought some for my dog's paws. It was a concentrated version. I notived bath and bodyworks sold a tea tree product... but i didn't want a watered down version. I looked on the label of my dog's product and it didn't list anything in the ingredients that a human couldn't handle. It gave instructions on how to make a diluted shampoo... so I did.

I decided to use this because my skin has been breaking out. I wear bluetooth headphones EVERYWHERE because I listen to podcasts all day long. I also sleep with a French Bulldog, so he definitely doesn't help with the bedsheets being clean. I figured the tea tree oil might help with the bacteria.

Results...
Used twice a day with my loofa.

Not only did this stuff clear up my acne by 90%, but my entire body feels less oily by a LONG SHOT. I also had a mild case of athlete's foot. GONE. I'm on around day 11. I'm sold.

Acne, athletes foot, give it a shot. If you grapple or do MMA, definitely use it post training and it prevents ringworm and skin infections. Best dumb idea I've had in a long time.

Awesome bro...this is just what I was looking for! I dont break out hardly at all ...but a good friend of mine is mid cycle and he asked me what I would suggest to help him out. I am going to pick some up as well just to help out with getting the oils and what not off me like you said. Hell I almost thinking of just buying the same shit you have ...Like you said I dont want a water down version. Where did you put yours at bro?

Have you used it on your face as well? No probs?

I use this stuff for shampoo but definitely going to have to use this on my back n arms. I dont get breakouts but small bumps from shaving that can turn into small pimpes. Thanks for the info !

Try Nimbus Poseidon.

At about week 3 you'll be amazed at how well your skin looks compared to before

Yup. Used it on my face.

I just bought it at Cutter's Mill (pet store). It's by "Richard's Organics" and it's just tea tree oil. The bottle costs about $15 (?) dollars. I put 2 TB into a half bottle of Suave Naturals body wash.

Yup. Used it on my face.

I just bought it at Cutter's Mill (pet store). It's by "Richard's Organics" and it's just tea tree oil. The bottle costs about $15 (?) dollars. I put 2 TB into a half bottle of Suave Naturals body wash.

Im definitely going to have to give this a try!

hey big dave, quick question about you useing it for your frenchie. why did you use it on him? i have one too and he licks his paws a lot and wondering if you dog had the same issues?

hey big dave, quick question about you useing it for your frenchie. why did you use it on him? i have one too and he licks his paws a lot and wondering if you dog had the same issues?

Bingo. I'm spraying his little feet every night with an Rx. I planned to back it up with tea tree after a few weeks of Rx.

cool well let me know how the tea tree oil works on him when you get that far ok buddy thanks

It is great stuff , my wife got some from Melaluca and I was very skeptical at first but after using it on some light cuts and abrasions it dose work well , I plan to use it as a back scrub next spring to prevent acne during a cycle

Tee tree rocks. Cheap stuff but sure works. Its even better then Retin A.

Thanks for the heads up Big Dave, gonna try this asap.

Bingo. I'm spraying his little feet every night with an Rx. I planned to back it up with tea tree after a few weeks of Rx.

Hey bro my boxer used to lick her paws a lot too and a guy at the pet store told me it could be from food allergies to corn. We switched her food to something without corn and it fixed the problem

Results...
Used twice a day with my loofa.

Not only did this stuff clear up my acne by 90%, but my entire body feels less oily by a LONG SHOT. I also had a mild case of athlete's foot. GONE. I'm on around day 11. I'm sold.

Acne, athletes foot, give it a shot. If you grapple or do MMA, definitely use it post training and it prevents ringworm and skin infections. Best dumb idea I've had in a long time.

Do you use this on your face? have you experienced any drying of the skin?

Hey bro my boxer used to lick her paws a lot too and a guy at the pet store told me it could be from food allergies to corn. We switched her food to something without corn and it fixed the problem

I feed Dante (yes, named after DoggCrapp) the super healthy dog food. No corn or junk fillers. He's on a chicken and brown rice formula. I'd NEVER feed him commercial. I'd cook real food for him if I had more time!

Yes, skin is drier, but in a good way. I was oily before. The dry skin isn't uber dry like a synthetic chemical would make it.

This Stuff Works!! great I read this post an tried it after batteling bullshit acne on my back for months tryn every thing including rubbing alcohol I started usung tea tree oil 2 days ago an it has zapped the acne almost gone in a real short period of time goin recomend this remedy to my brows!!!!!! :)

Great tip, I am going to try it out on my teenage some. He has some pretty good acne going on...

Nature is the best to reduce acne problem and skin problems in general. Not only skin but also many other parts of body need things come from nature.
Talking to skin problem especially acne in any age, I recommend 3 things that you might concern.
Firstly, use the white egg with honey is the most common way of my to have better skin condition. The white egg has function to recover damaged skin and tighten pores (this is more powerful than you ever thought because if pores are wide, they will attract more dust from the polluted air, and of course, it brings about acne and many other dangerous disease for skin like skin cancer). How to do it? it is really simple, you just need to separate the white egg and the yolk from each other. Use honey and the white together by mixing them carefully, apply on entire your face not only the damaged areas. Let it dry for 30mins, then re-wash with water. Then apply the yolk again, let it be in 15mins, then rewash again. The yolk has function to support what the white has done before, tighten the pores and protect your skin from sunshine just in case you have to go out many hours.
2ndly, I use sardines oil for better skin condition. You need nutrients from this fish. You can consume it through diet or supplement. But I usually use directly oil in that areas which have acne. It sounds kind a strange but I do that for short time from 2-3 mins so that the oil cannot block the pores. To do this, you need to be careful and accurate to what you have done. If you do not believe me, you can take a trip to this post, because this post help me add sardines oil to my list of skin care routine.
lastly, you need to steam your face usually. The best way to steam is using lavender oil with 3-4 droplets and hot water. If you do not have enough time, you can do it more simple like hot water with salt. And more complicated is with herb, but I think this will be the best if you do with herb once/weak. And steaming needs everyday. Steaming helps widen pores and the droplets bring out dust that exist in pores for long time outside with polluted air. And it also help your skin absorb more nutrients from mask that you apply on your face. I think the best way is to steam before doing skin care.
Lavender | University of Maryland Medical Center
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3612440/
https://wikihomenutrition.com/lavender-health-benefits/
Hope you get what you want!
BTW, dont forget to drink much water when you can, and avoid sunshine or polluted air as much as possible.

Cool.
It's a pity that I didn't know this before...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws