over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2013 So Overwhelming

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Cant Wait for 2014. Overwhelmed ! This had been crappiest year of my life, still here though.:(

Got divorce, had to file bankruptcy, was out work dealing with that, had back surgery last month, missed more work, neck surgery next week and top it off! Finished year with having a kidney stone this week had to go to hospital. :banghead:

WTF I feel my will is being heavily tested. I can see all these things happening over a lifetime, but within the same year? I haven't been able to even workout the last 11 months to even deal with any of the stress, which creates more stress not being able to workout and do things I enjoy.:(

I've enjoyed every year I've lived but 2013 was perhaps the toughest yet. I can totally sympathize. What doesn't kill us right? All I can do anymore is shake my head and laugh.

Been wondering where you've been and glad to see you finally checked in with us!

That is a lot of crap happening in a one year time period, but hopefully that only means that there will be nothing left but good fortune for 2014.

Keep us informed.

Yea my 2013 has been one of the most difficult years of my life also. Even while experiencing all the hard and difficult stuff The Lord Jesus did not let me loose everything. So we just have to keep fighting guys and stay strong.

Sorry to hear about that...!

Sounds like you are handling as best as you can. Felt that the year I had to get three major surgeries ...It was the most miserable time of my life. Stay strong and positive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

perception should be your friend my brother. I`m filing BK in march/april and I`m pumped, it is a fresh start, all the BS gone, that is MY perception. Is your perception that it is immoral, some how bad, ruins your credit, etc. We did/doing same thing but we both have totally different views of it. Divorce can be stressful, is it ultimately better to have opportunity now to make a lasting life with somebody you can get along with, live with, trust, etc. ? How about being grateful for being able to get the surgeries done (maybe fixing pain/issue) many others just in this country don`t have the ability to get surgeries they need. Perception is reality. Ever see the homeless guy on the street swearing he is jesus? He most likely really believes that shit. The fat girl on jerry springer that swears she is "HOT"!!

Calendar years means NOTHING, don`t fool yourself. Every day, hour, right this god damn minute is a chance to start new, something positive, to change your perception. I lectured a girl at my bank last yr about new years resolution. She wanted to lose weight, I said if your serious you will walk to lunch TODAY! START NOW! She gave a bunch of excuses and is still fat, but that`s what I mean about now, not later, not "new year" will be better.

I doubt it makes you feel any better but do know that many including myself have gone through something very similar. It could be worse....there could be additional legal problems on top of that. You also could be in a position where you can't even file bankruptcy because you look good on paper but still have debt up to your eyeballs. I can't remember if there are children involved here....that adds a whole other layer of complexity and heartbreak. Your problems are real and it would tough for anyone but your situation is fixable. Keep forging ahead....don't get stuck.

I doubt it makes you feel any better but do know that many including myself have gone through something very similar. It could be worse....there could be additional legal problems on top of that. You also could be in a position where you can't even file bankruptcy because you look good on paper but still have debt up to your eyeballs. I can't remember if there are children involved here....that adds a whole other layer of complexity and heartbreak. Your problems are real and it would tough for anyone but your situation is fixable. Keep forging ahead....don't get stuck.

No doubt! Just was very hard all with a 10 month frame. The bankruptcy almost didn't go through. I had to find an attorney that would take the case and pay him good to really mess with my numbers to the point to get it through. Even then at Court I had to go back a second time wasnt approved first because something with the other care the ex wife was driving was considered mine and bankruptcy judge wanted me to sell it so then I didn't meet cutoff , but the divorce judge gave it to her so bankruptcy Court and Family court judges were going back and forth about it for few months.

Last edited:
Now get yourself back in that gym and start getting "you" back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

perception should be your friend my brother. I`m filing BK in march/april and I`m pumped, it is a fresh start, all the BS gone, that is MY perception. Is your perception that it is immoral, some how bad, ruins your credit, etc. We did/doing same thing but we both have totally different views of it. Divorce can be stressful, is it ultimately better to have opportunity now to make a lasting life with somebody you can get along with, live with, trust, etc. ? How about being grateful for being able to get the surgeries done (maybe fixing pain/issue) many others just in this country don`t have the ability to get surgeries they need. Perception is reality. Ever see the homeless guy on the street swearing he is jesus? He most likely really believes that shit. The fat girl on jerry springer that swears she is "HOT"!!

Calendar years means NOTHING, don`t fool yourself. Every day, hour, right this god damn minute is a chance to start new, something positive, to change your perception. I lectured a girl at my bank last yr about new years resolution. She wanted to lose weight, I said if your serious you will walk to lunch TODAY! START NOW! She gave a bunch of excuses and is still fat, but that`s what I mean about now, not later, not "new year" will be better.

Sorry my perceptions are usually good , but when 3 major life changing events all hit you within a 10 month time period that's kind hard to stay positive also because i work with the scum low lives of society who get everything for free and complain to me they want more from me and I work my ass off my insurance and pay good money for it.

I'm also one who doesn't dream and expect things just to be fine setting myself up for failure. Perception can be your friend but it doesn't always change reality even if you try!

Sorry my perceptions are usually good , but when 3 major life changing events all hit you within a 10 month time period that's kind hard to stay positive also because i work with the scum low lives of society who get everything for free and complain to me they want more from me and I work my ass off my insurance and pay good money for it.

I'm also one who doesn't dream and expect things just to be fine setting myself up for failure. Perception can be your friend but it doesn't always change reality even if you try!

First, I think "being positive" is a bunch of pump me up BS and I don`t believe in it. Pump ups fade like a warm bath. A bunch of "I think I can" incantations are not gonna get anything done. Get inspired by a role model and trigger something that is already inside of you, now that is powerful!

YOU decide what all these events mean to you, nobody else. If you change what these events mean to you, define these events differently, you WILL change your own reality. Take 2 women that are raped, one goes on to be a stripper, junkie, whore, whatever... it destroys her. The other becomes an advocate and public speaker on the subject. What is the difference between those 2 women that had the same traumatic experience? It is the meaning THEY as individuals give that event.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear