YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T : How did you meet your current spouse/girlfriend?

tmuscle

Kilo Klub Member
Just curious, I guess this is an open ended survey of sorts.

Online dating? Met through a mutual friend/family? Cold approaches in day to day life (grocery shopping, gym, etc)? Circumstantial (work, common interest gatherings, volunteer)? Other means?

Also, did you go out looking for her or did it happen when you least expected it?

Thanks for sharing!

Just curious, I guess this is an open ended survey of sorts.

Online dating? Met through a mutual friend/family? Cold approaches in day to day life (grocery shopping, gym, etc)? Circumstantial (work, common interest gatherings, volunteer)? Other means?

Also, did you go out looking for her or did it happen when you least expected it?

Thanks for sharing!

Facebook lol

I met mine through a mutual friend and certainly was not seeking a relationship at the time, it just kinda happened.

I was her boss. Now we're married and she owns half my company. Who got the better end on that one? lol

I worked with her older sister at Blockbuster.

She was a cashier at a convenience store that I stopped at several times a week. I was single at the time so I was almost always looking to meet new women. I ended up spending hundreds of dollars on instant lottery tickets while flirting with her and trying to get to know her a little. I did end up hitting $1000 on a single ticket and then decided to ask her out. That was almost 6.5 years ago and we are now married and have a good looking, almost 5 year old son.

She lived 5 houses away from me for 5 years and I had no clue she was there despite driving by the house every day lol

She was "seeing" a mutual acquaintance and I was invited over for a BBQ. Long story short, been together for going on 6 yrs, celebrating 4 yr anniversary in February and have a 3 year old. Was not looking for anything at the time

Bar. My buddy tried to talk all slick to her and she told him to fuck off. I played nice guy and sealed the deal :love:

gonna get a lot of shit over this but we met on e-harmony and dated for 2 yrs been married for 6 yrs.:D

Met mine at work. Turned me down the first time I asked her out (to be fair I was getting divorced at the time but was not final). Took me quite some time to get up the nerve to ask again. Dated almost 5 years. Married 21 years now. Still :love: for her.

I had just broken up with my gf of 13 years and met my wife out in a bar...that was ten years ago...couldnt be happier to have gone out that fateful evening!!!

I met my wife in a bar. She hit on me. It's nice when you don't have to do the work.

We went to the same private school in elementary school and the same church through high school. She was 3 years younger than me so I never had anything to do with her, even though she had a HUGE crush on me. I went off to college and came back after first year and we started dating. Dated 2 1/2 years. Been married 16 in April with a 14 year old son and 10 year old daughter.

Without her there is no telling where I would have ended it up.

At a beauty pageant.

It was about 4 years ago. More than I could wish for and way more than I deserve.

In a club! Saw her ass across the club and said gotta have it. Thank God she had a beautiful face, personality and her own career and the best part is my inlaws live in another counry!! I hit the lottery!! Ass only goes so far!
Married 9 yrs with one boy

we were just friends for a long time. Hung out togather on the weekends.. I was giving her a back massage one evening and she damn near raped me.. after that we have been hitting it hard for 5 years.

I saw Jamie competing in the bikini division of an NPC show. I thought she was beautiful. I found the comp coverage online and figured out her name. After that I friended her on Facebook and Facebook stalked her like a creep for a few weeks before gaining the courage to send her a message. I sent the message, we wrote back and forth for a couple of weeks then decided to meet for sushi. We fell in love and the rest is history. :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear