over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice on Situation

jprotein210

Newbies
Hey Guys,

So I started seeing this new girl after I broke up with my ex, she had recently broken up with a shitty ex as well and we were both kind of looking for a relationship.

We have been dating for 2 months and it had been going good. She lives 2 hours away so we dont see each other as often as we like, but we have made it work.

Anyway, in my past relationship my ex was a cheater, so I know a lot of signs of cheating because she was an idiot and I knew everytime (sadly made mistake of staying with her).

So last night my gf tells me she is with some friends, who also like to party hard and good friends with her ex. I ask what they are getting up too an she just says "talking about creepers". Cool, whatever, so i get off work an get home around 11:30 an ask if she wants to call me because we usually skype or talk on phone, she says maybe later. So 2am rolls around no word from her so I tell her I am going to bed.

Well she didnt respond till 4:55 in the morning, didnt even read message till then. I feel she was acting shady about what she was doing and then at 4:55 she responds.

What do you guys think? I dont wanna believe she is screwing around but in my experiences thats whats going on, I hope I am just blindly assuming things, maybe her phone died or she passed out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe she wants to party with you, but your working and 2 hours away, so she doesnt wanna put her life on hold an not go out either. With a 2 hour drive between you, I don`t see it working out longer term without moving closer. People have needs, if they aint being met one way... they will get filled some place else. Your only 2 months in, treat it for what it is, you can still date locally, why limit yourself. I also said date, treat a woman with respect... if your trying to find a partner, I did not say go sleep around for the heck of it. One last bitch smack, don`t worry about what she`s doing, live life for what`s known, and not worrying about what could be, all the unknown bad possibilities, yet don`t be naive either.

You gotta kick her to the curb. She obviously can't be trusted and is deff not over her ex. Don't stay with her cuz your just gonna get hurt again.

Update, she finally admitted to cheating on me with her ex. Fuck!!!

Sounds like she wants out. You know what the right answer is. Sorry, this is no fun.

I have talked to her and I think I want to try an make it work. I wont be as emotionally attached an if she is serious about us then it will show. If not at least I said I tried right. I really have nothing to lose and I am focused on my job an bodybuilding. Am I crazy for thinking this way? lol We havnt moved in together an like I said, we live 2 hours a way so we can either get past it an be ready to move on or we dont and walk away.

Hey Guys,

So I started seeing this new girl after I broke up with my ex, she had recently broken up with a shitty ex as well and we were both kind of looking for a relationship.

We have been dating for 2 months and it had been going good. She lives 2 hours away so we dont see each other as often as we like, but we have made it work.

Anyway, in my past relationship my ex was a cheater, so I know a lot of signs of cheating because she was an idiot and I knew everytime (sadly made mistake of staying with her).

So last night my gf tells me she is with some friends, who also like to party hard and good friends with her ex. I ask what they are getting up too an she just says "talking about creepers". Cool, whatever, so i get off work an get home around 11:30 an ask if she wants to call me because we usually skype or talk on phone, she says maybe later. So 2am rolls around no word from her so I tell her I am going to bed.

Well she didnt respond till 4:55 in the morning, didnt even read message till then. I feel she was acting shady about what she was doing and then at 4:55 she responds.

What do you guys think? I dont wanna believe she is screwing around but in my experiences thats whats going on, I hope I am just blindly assuming things, maybe her phone died or she passed out...

if your doing her very well in the bedroom, she won't need to cheat bro. She either masturbated, fell asleep, or went to get fucked.. pretty simple man. or playing head games which i fucking hate.

I have talked to her and I think I want to try an make it work. I wont be as emotionally attached an if she is serious about us then it will show. If not at least I said I tried right. I really have nothing to lose and I am focused on my job an bodybuilding. Am I crazy for thinking this way? lol We havnt moved in together an like I said, we live 2 hours a way so we can either get past it an be ready to move on or we dont and walk away.

obvious troll, no man is this pathetic

haha well that part of me is done now, realized it can only be one way, an thats finito. I get attached fairly easily and wanted to believe it could work out, but thats just not possible

Bro ..please don't let that girl walk on you. If she's gonna get back with her ex then she's gonna do it. What "I" would do is stay in good graces with her for now. Take a step back like its whatever bitch... Ha ha I don't give a FUUCKK and see how she likes that.:D

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Probably why I am single but no woman will take me for a sucker spineless jellyfish. I have ruded some so bad and they deserved every minute of it. No man has ever made me as mad as a woman has.

Run and don't look back!!! Don't be a sucker!!!! I don't want to be an asshole but just think of his dick in your mouth from now on when you kiss her if you stay with her! :banghead::banghead::banghead::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Agreed!

Run and don't look back!!! Don't be a sucker!!!! I don't want to be an asshole but just think of his dick in your mouth from now on when you kiss her if you stay with her! :banghead::banghead::banghead::naughty::naughty::naughty:

Excellent point Zeus...I overlooked the last part of your post. man, that's whacked bro.

I don't want to be an asshole but just think of his dick in your mouth from now on when you kiss her if you stay with her!

I don`t get this logic, every woman you have been with, has had somebody elses cock in her mouth before, yours might be next, might not, most certainly not the last. All I care about is I`m up next. If you wanna imagine cock in your mouth, or is hers while your kissing, go ahead, I`d be focused on the task at hand... blowing a load in her mouth.

Nobody has said this yet but, if your girl is going out for the night, DON`T be calling and texting her all night, you come across (are) as a needy clingy bitch. Give her some space to just go out with friends. What if a woman did that to you? Annoying right?

Why not just see her once in a while and be the guy she cheats with? Or is it love, only love that you desire?

You single guys kill me. I was told I was such a monster when I was single - I wish I was far worse. I'm 50 now, married 15 years with 2 kids, and it's all good. But where did my 20s go? Make hay while you can.

If you like her just keep socially seeing her and sleeping with her. Don't get attached and go on dates with others. But do not let her have power over you like that. You run back to her she will do it again. But socially go on dates with her and sleep with her, but make it clear that's all it is until she gets her shit together. And make it clear you are not limiting yourself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity