over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

any guys here have wives/gf that dont live the lifestyle

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Im having a hard time with this, currently seeing a girl that is not into the lifestlye at all does yoga and some spin classes. She says she dosent care that im muscular or lean etc. I dont know how long this is going to last but do any of you have gfs/ wives who dont live this lifestyle or know anything about it? and how do you cope with it?

one of my exs did not she was gorgeous when i met her then started packing on weight after a year i got insanity for her gym memberships her mom convinced her i was not in love with her cause i wasnt happy with her as a person

o and when i was dieting for my first show she liked the way i looked but was not supportive in any way it makes a diet hard when shes bringing home shitty food every day

Last edited:
one of my exs did not she was gorgeous when i met her then started packing on weight after a year i got insanity for her gym memberships her mom convinced her i was not in love with her cause i wasnt happy with her as a person

o and when i was dieting for my first show she liked the way i looked but was not supportive in any way it makes a diet hard when shes bringing home shitty food every day

what? i dont understand the first part

yep. I've never dated a fitness chick. I've dated girls that pretended so they could get close, but that dies off real quick.

My girl now of almost five years isn't a fitness type. Doesn't matter to me. We make it work. Sometimes I miss a meal or a workout, some times she deals with me being pissy from dieting or being crazy compulsive. We compromise, we fight, work it out, and move on.

it's all about communication and compromise.. you can both be who you want.I sound like an old man or an advice column but that's really what it comes down to. If you talk it out and it's not in the cards, move on. It'll be better for the both of you. But you at least have to try.

1995.. three year relationship. She bitched because I was fat and out of shape...and I was. I got into bodybuilding and that was it. Then she bitched because working out became my life. fml.
I took a break from dating for a few years after that.

My wife is very supportive. She has health issues that prevent her from joining me a lot of the time, but she is very supportive and diets with me when I do. I am damn lucky to have her.

Im having a hard time with this, currently seeing a girl that is not into the lifestlye at all does yoga and some spin classes. She says she dosent care that im muscular or lean etc. I dont know how long this is going to last but do any of you have gfs/ wives who dont live this lifestyle or know anything about it? and how do you cope with it?

It honestly sounds as if you are creating an issue in your mind that isn't there. Unless her not being in the lifestyle is a deal breaker, it doesn't mean too much in the scheme of things. I haven't seen you say that he's negative about what you do or has an issue with it. And I don't see where you indicated that there is a real problem with her, on your part. If she accepts you for who you are and you accept her for who she is, that's all that matters.

My wife isnt in the lifestyle. Married for three years in June, been together for 6 years. She does cardio and will train in her own style with weights three days a week, for herself and bc she want to be healthy for me and our child, but by no means is in it.

I couldnt ask for a better woman though. she supports me 100 % in what i do and when times are hard for me dieting or just having a down week, she picks me up. when she can tell im tired and worn out from dieting and training and 60 hour work weeks. she will suprise me with a fridge full of my meals, cooked, weighed out and numbered.

She has never asked me to skip a workout for her. she goes to expos with me and sits through shows with me. Although shes not in the lifestyle you would think she is at a show. she knows the guys names and she likes to guess how they will place lol knows all the poses.

She brutally honest with me too, shell be like babe, time to hit a mini cut for a few weeks.... love her

Mine is not in it like a competitive standpoint but neither am I. She does go to the gym with me and does my workouts or as much as she can handle ofcourse at a much lower weight to become a healthier person. She really has started going every day eventhough she works 60 hours a week and has to close the Dr's office sometimes 2x a week. We've been together 2 years now and has really started this past 6 months being very dedicated. She cooks more healthy and has become a very good cook thanks to pinterest lol.

I will say my wife does work out and likes but is not into competing or anything like that. She has her own diet that she follows but does support me when I am dieting for shows and knows at times that it gets tough.

My wife now is 110% in,,,first wife was not it could at times really make things miserable it I'm old enough now I understand Its jus not some peoples thing it certainly works better if your wife, girlfriend companion whatever is into it though I feel like

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear