over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T My gf is convinced I gave her Herpes but I tested Negative for it

desibaba

Banned
I have been with my current GF for the last few months. I honestly believe her when she says she has only been with one more guy other than me because she was with her ex for almost 13 years. I on the other hand have screwed and fucked everything I could. Sometimes I used condoms and sometimes I didn't. My last STD check was about 6 months ago and it was clean. She developed some lesions inside her vagina and went to get it tested. They think its herpes but she hasn't gotten the results officially. I gave my test and im clean but I have heard sometimes you could be the carrier of a disease without feeling any symptoms yourself. What if I do have this disease? Does this mean I should never use HGH in the future? I have good health insurance but I still don't know whats going on. Any advice?

Last edited:
sounds like she's had some side dick

I seriously doubt that but anything is possible these days. How can I know 100 percent for a fact if I have this or not? I have read that sometimes it takes months or years for a disease to show up on test results even after you have acquired it. I don't want to go around giving anyone this if I have it.

If you are a carrier you still test positive. You have the virus. Now I'm no expert but doesn't hsv1 usually develop on the skin in the groin area and not inside?

I seriously doubt that but anything is possible these days. How can I know 100 percent for a fact if I have this or not? I have read that sometimes it takes months or years for a disease to show up on test results even after you have acquired it. I don't want to go around giving anyone this if I have it.

Why would you give it to anyone else if you have a gf :naughty:

You are right though. It could be anything. So your last STD test was 6 months ago but you got tested for herpes recently and it was negative? Or the negative herpes test was 6 months ago? Not sure what you mean. You probably gave it to her as a carrier but you don't display any symptoms yourself. Or most likely your gf has been sleeping with triathloncoach and he passed it on to her. High probability either way. Hopefully things are sorted and it doesn't cause too much tension and mistrust (which it likely has).

Why would you give it to anyone else if you have a gf :naughty:

You are right though. It could be anything. So your last STD test was 6 months ago but you got tested for herpes recently and it was negative? Or the negative herpes test was 6 months ago? Not sure what you mean. You probably gave it to her as a carrier but you don't display any symptoms yourself. Or most likely your gf has been sleeping with triathloncoach and he passed it on to her. High probability either way. Hopefully things are sorted and it doesn't cause too much tension and mistrust (which it likely has).

Elvia...I've heard in the UK they have "spotted dick" for desert. Maybe she had a side of "spotted dick?"

Herpes aint shit. Lysine, Vitamin C, Garlic, and Tumeric.

If the lesions come back positive for herpes, I would get tested again. If she has herpes and you don't...she likathadicka too much

If the lesions come back positive for herpes, I would get tested again. If she has herpes and you don't...she likathadicka too much

Ross is a expert on the subject :D

Im glad you guys find this so amusing because I feel pretty bad about giving this to her if that's the case. After so many years I actually found a girl that cared about me and looked past my issues. I just need to know for a fact if I have it or not and if I do did I give it to her.

Elvia...I've heard in the UK they have "spotted dick" for desert. Maybe she had a side of "spotted dick?"

They do and yes I bet she has been having it ;)

From a Bodybuilding standpoint should I avoid HGH since it makes EVERYTHING grow if I have it?

Whats that do for it?

Whats that do for it?

Ross's pre workout cures herpes and HPV. Along with giving you a great pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get a blood test

The have blood test for herpies. They can test if you have had it a long time or just got it.

You GF could have had it in her system for a long time and she just had an outbreak because of a lot of friction in that area.

So some research. If I remember correctly the statistics are that 40% of the population is carrying the virus.

What does HGH have to do with herpes? I'm not seeing a connection here. Please explain.

Also as far as any STD test goes. just because you test clean on Day ABC, doesn't mean that you're still STD free today, that test was 6 months ago and who knows what you've done in the last 6 months or what you've exposed yourself to.

Also, as far as the test goes, what test do you take for STDs? You do know that a standard std test doesn't test for any forms of herpes right?

IMO, you would be better to contact a Dr that specializes in STDs, or contact your local health clinic. You would get better answers there than you would on internet forums. Just my opinion.

Im glad you guys find this so amusing because I feel pretty bad about giving this to her if that's the case. After so many years I actually found a girl that cared about me and looked past my issues. I just need to know for a fact if I have it or not and if I do did I give it to her.
I think they're just making light of it because it is so common. 90% of adults over 40 have hsv1 (generally cold sores), 25% have hsv2 (generally on your goods). But that doesn't apply today. You can get hsv2 on your mouth and you can get hsv1 on your crotch.

Even worse, as far as knowing for sure, you can forget it. Even tests for specific antibodies are unreliable. The only way to know for sure is to test the fluid from an open lesion. If someone with herps doesn't get lesions, they will never know for certain.

I say this to put you little at ease since so many do have it, it is so overly-demonized, and really, at the end of the day is a treatable occasional skin rash. Chicken pox is herpes too, herpes zoster, which is resposible for shingles usually later in life. They have a vaccine for shingles and they'll have a vaccine for herps soon too most likely. It's a little over-blown (pun intended).

I suggest you and your lover keep on fuckin'.

Oh, I forgot. It's also cured by Humanofort. LOL (joke to Emeric)

Inhibits the virus, increases immunity, and prevents the virus from replicating. Start taking this combo at the FIRST signs, send me a message for more info and dosing.
Why? If he's never had a sign of the virus, he may be treating nothing. He probably got it from her anyway. She could have had it for a decade (or he could have). *shrugs*

It's in the mix now though! LOL

You're probably already carrying many viruses. Warts are viral, HPV, HSV1 and 2, zoster, and a thousand others. We live waste deep in them. If there's something bothering you seriously about it, go talk to someone. It's not fatal, and only important if you are pregnant (for the sake of the baby/fetus).

I doubt anyone in this thread is going to be pregnant anytime soon (or get HPV on their cervix).

And hGH has absolutely nothing to do with herpes of any type.

It could be HPV, virgins can give you HPV

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

Wrestlers get the shit all the time. "Mat pox" is actually herpes gladiatorum.

I'm more worried about HPV than HSV. HPV can be deadly to women who have not been vaccinated for human papillomavirus (papillomavirus or "pap" tests) due to the precancerous cells around the cervix and surrounding areas. I'd be devastated if I found out I was a carrier and gave some poor girl pap.

To OP-
I have been getting STD tests every year for a very long time. I have never even had a cold sore or any STD ever, but like to be safe. I have had 2 different doctors tell me that you can not test for herpes unless you have an active break out. So you say you tested negative, but did you have some sort of break out you needed to check? If so you may have something.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear