over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question from you guys... mostly religious ones

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If you have sex with someone who was separated 4 months ago, she has moved to another state, the husband knows she is dating someone else, they are in the process of divorce but legally not divorced yet ( will be official in a few weeks ), is that adultery ?

Are you asking if having sexy with a divorced woman is considered adultery? Yes cuz your not married to each other.

Do you think Jesus Christ would look at that as a sin? I think so

Last edited:
Sex outside of marriage is consider fornication. If she is still legally married, it is consider Adultery. Both are talked about in the Bible. Both are sins and there is no difference in a sin. A sin is a sin.

Now, I don't know many people now a days that are not having sex, LOL. Doesn't make it right with God, but we still do it. Does it mean you are in jeopardy of Hell? Depends where the heart is with God and how you try to stop doing these sins and ask for forgiveness. I think we all do bad things from time to time and no one is without sin. This is where a lot of religious fanatics seem to forget. They are first to cast stones. Then there are people who see that is being hypocritical. I agree with them, we should all take a deep look at ourselves first. ;)

Sex outside of marriage is consider fornication. If she is still legally married, it is consider Adultery. Both are talked about in the Bible. Both are sins and there is no difference in a sin. A sin is a sin.

Now, I don't know many people now a days that are not having sex, LOL. Doesn't make it right with God, but we still do it. Does it mean you are in jeopardy of Hell? Depends where the heart is with God and how you try to stop doing these sins and ask for forgiveness. I think we all do bad things from time to time and no one is without sin. This is where a lot of religious fanatics seem to forget. They are first to cast stones. Then there are people who see that is being hypocritical. I agree with them, we should all take a deep look at ourselves first. ;)

well from what I hear if they both have agreed to get divorce, that right there is divorce... paperwork is just a man made thing

well from what I hear if they both have agreed to get divorce, that right there is divorce... paperwork is just a man made thing

You can get divorce without the other agreeing. You just have to have a reason.

if god has a plan, and everything happens for a reason according to said plan, then there's no such thing as sin. god's will causes bad events, there's no free will. therefore, you can bang a married chick, cuz god wants you to,

You're all forgetting one aspect of marriage and divorce and sin. In many religions, a divorce is only considered as the legal aspect of no longer being married. In the church's eyes, if you do not have an annulment specifically from the church, sex would still be considered adultery, no if's, and's, or but's.

If you have sex with someone who was separated 4 months ago, she has moved to another state, the husband knows she is dating someone else, they are in the process of divorce but legally not divorced yet ( will be official in a few weeks ), is that adultery ?

In your case you, you should have sex with her and accept whatever sin that may be the result of it. Keep your intentions clear, have sex if you plan on marrying her if not let her know what's going on, might be better for both of ya'll.

Legally, if she has an MSA, it should be all good from a legal perspective.

If you are concerned about the religious implications, sex outside of marriage is pretty much always frowned upon.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws