over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is this wrong? male /female opinions

ds44

Registered
44 yr old male 24 yr old female.... is a relationship between the two wrong?

I met a woman who is 35 and her boyfriend is 19 last week...is it wrong?
I cant say that it is, but it seems to be working for them- been together over a year now.

Age is only a number, as far as it being wrong it depends on who you ask everyone will have a different opinion. I would do what ever makes you happy and not worry about age.

As long as the conversations are of adult age and she's a smart one, heck yeh. I'll b the first to walk away though if I can't hold a convo.

My future wife is 30, I am 54. Depends on why you are together I guess. If they are happy, that is what counts.

You guys are both adults. Why would it be wrong? Don't worry about what anyone else thinks bro. Do you. If you guys are happy that's all that matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this girl caught me off guard she is years ahead in maturity...we have a alot in common foods fitness training etc..

the other issue is i look like i'm about 35 big/ripped and she looks older for her age it's weird we look good together, she didn't believe my age...actually most people don't age well i guess....

in short i broke it off, i felt like i had to because age and really what longevity can we have.....second guessing myself.....
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

woman go with men 15-20 yrs + older because either A) they have daddy issues or B) they want money, citizenship, or something of that nature that a younger guy can`t/doesn`t wanna offer. Yes I have experience with both first hand. Pick your poison or just pick somebody that is to old enough, NOT to be your child!

ask Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones ;)

My Brother in law is 40. My sister is 25. Best relationship ive ever witnessed.

44 yr old male 24 yr old female.... is a relationship between the two wrong?

A lot of variables go into if this is right or wrong but the most important thing is how long have they known each other. If all her life, as long as she can remember, or before she was 18 then yes. That is creepy and opens up whole pandora box of issues.

I am 45 and I would have to say we would all like to have a 24 year old GF under a perfect scenerio but unfortunately it would be tough to justify much right with it.
Would you want your daughter dating a guy 21 years older?
What if she wants kids? You ready to go to your kids High School graduation and have people say how nice you must be Grandpa.
Women get really funny in their 40's and damn near ruined me at 41/42 no way I could do it in my 60's.
I could go on and on but the important thing to remember, if it's true love well that conquers and trumps all. True love makes all that I wrote above irrellavent.

this girl caught me off guard she is years ahead in maturity...we have a alot in common foods fitness training etc..

the other issue is i look like i'm about 35 big/ripped and she looks older for her age it's weird we look good together, she didn't believe my age...actually most people don't age well i guess....

in short i broke it off, i felt like i had to because age and really what longevity can we have.....second guessing myself.....
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

It sounds like YOU were uncomfortable with the relationship and were looking for reasons to end it. The only thing that matters in a relationship between two adults is how you feel.

My better half is a short, pale freckle faced redhead and I'm a big, bald black man and we get stared at all the time when we're together, but we could care less. She's had and still has some health challenges and as a result has put on a lot of weight. She even jokes and calls herself my chunky monkey, but I'm not going anywhere. She's who I love and I'm who she loves. We make each other happy and we accept each other for who we are. Once you get to that point and stop second guessing things, you'll be happy in your relationships.

It sounds like YOU were uncomfortable with the relationship and were looking for reasons to end it. The only thing that matters in a relationship between two adults is how you feel.

My better half is a short, pale freckle faced redhead and I'm a big, bald black man and we get stared at all the time when we're together, but we could care less. She's had and still has some health challenges and as a result has put on a lot of weight. She even jokes and calls herself my chunky monkey, but I'm not going anywhere. She's who I love and I'm who she loves. We make each other happy and we accept each other for who we are. Once you get to that point and stop second guessing things, you'll be happy in your relationships.

When I read this part I got a big grin on my face. Most guys would be looking for a way out, but you are sticking with her! Good for you! My wife has gained weight but I can't keep my hands off her, she doesn't understand :D

the thought of hanging out with anybody 24years of age male or female makes me cringe.

I would say as long as both are happy then what does it really matter what others think. If your happy with it that's all that matters.

Older-younger

met my wife at 40 she was 21.. 20 yrs later and 3 kids everything is fine

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member