over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

your gf/wife hygiene

Status
Not open for further replies.

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was seeing this girl for 3 weeks, and last night when we had sex, this girls vagina smelled horrible !!!

I am totally turned off, and today she blew my phone because I didn't respond to her... why didnt she take a shower or not have sex. Im glad it was only 3 weeks, I myself would not take my clothes off if I know I have been sweating and might smell funny, would shower right away

Now question from guys who are married or have been in a long time relationship, how would you react if your partners punani smelled bad

Just dump them...plenty of non repulsive vagina out there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I was seeing this girl for 3 weeks, and last night when we had sex, this girls vagina smelled horrible !!!

I am totally turned off, and today she blew my phone because I didn't respond to her... why didnt she take a shower or not have sex. Im glad it was only 3 weeks, I myself would not take my clothes off if I know I have been sweating and might smell funny, would shower right away

Now question from guys who are married or have been in a long time relationship, how would you react if your partners punani smelled bad

you are a funny MOFO, you seem to be having a bit of drama with chicks lately.

I ask a question.. like "you workout today?" something along those lines. they usually get the hint... only time i've ever really been grossed out is after a few sessions and our flavors mixed and fermented over night. Other than that, I usually bring it up indirectly by asking a question, or tell them theres some funk and lets go shower.

If its a persistent problem... dump her. but everyone can fuck up. I once thought my shit was super clean, but I guess i forgot to get under the foreskin. The girl definitely wasnt shy about calling me out on it and I never made that mistake again.

I would be turned off and would never want to go back.As for my wife I dated her on and off for ten years and have been married to her for twelve and she has never smelled takes great care of her self ,very lady like.RUN.

I think your question should be "how would you react if the women that I have known for all of x weeks had a foul odor what would you do?"

When you ask married guys or long term relationship guys that is a different scenerio from your delima. I would assume that in their case it was either a new occurance or something that they have gotten used to by now. Either way that is for better or worse and those things could and should be worked around.

Last edited:
Just reading your post gave me that kind of 'ewww' reaction.

I dated a girl years back who got an infection, and had to get some anti-biotics and it literally had a fishy smell.

But in your case this sounds like just being uncouth - as you pointed out- how bout a shower before sex.

Personally I dont like to have sex unless Im showered, my teeth are brushed and I rinsed out with mouthwash. Im not letting anyone near me when I have body funk, or bad breath.

Just what bulking1 said lol. Get far away from that. If she don't care at 3 weeks imagine 3 yrs hahahaha. There just isn't any excuse, at only 3 weeks ur shits on point

I have unfortunately encountered one that was absolutely horrible. Luckily my wife is a stickler for hygiene so Ive never had to worry about it with her.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

No matter how hot they are, once that taco smells bad, id get turned off and want to punch them in the fageen

thats funny bionic!

im recently single and have had one stinky chic recently. i just didnt go down on her. did an oli check and told myself no eattin that shit out! im horny and single so i still beat it up! she came over again and smelled good, guess she forgot the shower after the gym. def a turn off. my ex used to take some kind of suppd that made her a little fishy. of corse bein w someone for a long time you can tell them! haha

She probably has a yeast infection or something completely normal. LOL

Stinky pussy is not cool . Health indicator. Chicks that douche usually fuck their
ph and really get a Dons catfish bait effect going .
No thanks too many live fish in the sea.. T

Women know when their gash stinks. To ignore it and still be completely cool with fucking you is not cool in my book.

Be done with that!

bro it happens get over it, wtf!!!! think u have never had a stench before? Most of the time when we smell "bad" we cannot smell our own odor although others can. If it happens repeatedly, maybe she has a problem. Theres about 5000 reasons why a girls vagina could smell!!!!!

bro it happens get over it, wtf!!!! think u have never had a stench before? Most of the time when we smell "bad" we cannot smell our own odor although others can. If it happens repeatedly, maybe she has a problem. Theres about 5000 reasons why a girls vagina could smell!!!!!

hey I don't judge, you like smelly stinky pussy, go for it ! since you are defending stinky pussies... it's okay man

hey I don't judge, you like smelly stinky pussy, go for it ! since you are defending stinky pussies... it's okay man

Probably stinks bc the guy before you busted a nut on there and she didn't clean it out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX