over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

have you had a female friend that...

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
You had zero crush on her but all of the sudden you start to have feelings for ??? Weird

You had zero crush on her but all of the sudden you start to have feelings for ??? Weird

My close friend was in this situation. Ended up dating his good friend... When the broke up he was really down because he lost his girl and good friend at the same time.

Absolutely. The more you like someone as a person, the more time you spend with them, the more respect you gain for them, etc., your attraction grows. I think this happens mostly to very sensitive guys like myself. She becomes beautiful much more so than a more physically attractive woman who you aren't close to.

Absolutely. The more you like someone as a person, the more time you spend with them, the more respect you gain for them, etc., your attraction grows. I think this happens mostly to very sensitive guys like myself. She becomes beautiful much more so than a more physically attractive woman who you aren't close to.

Ditto, that's why I ended up marrying my Best High school Female friend after being friends for almost 8 years....We decided to date and spend more time together instinctively, and then after 4 years of dating on top of the 8 years of Friendship, We decided to Marry....Still My Best Female Friend and Only One after 18 years of being married..( And yep, I'm an Old Fart, just do the numbers)...:D

Ditto, that's why I ended up marrying my Best High school Female friend after being friends for almost 8 years....We decided to date and spend more time together instinctively, and then after 4 years of dating on top of the 8 years of Friendship, We decided to Marry....Still My Best Female Friend and Only One after 18 years of being married..( And yep, I'm an Old Fart, just do the numbers)...:D

This is the way it was meant to be done. If everyone followed your lead it would be a much happier world. ;)

Had it happen once, thing was she was fine as hell, but she wasnt my type physically, I like em thick she was this petite thin blonde, everyone thought I was nuts for not wanting to have sex with her.
She was cool, and she was one of the few women who could truly make me laugh just by being herself not by trying to be a comedienne, then one day were hanging out having a good time and it hit me, that I liked HER, not her body, or her long blonde hair yadda yadda- but HER.
Eventually it turned into a clusterfuck and we ended up having a falling out- I recently reconnected with her, she lives far away but it was good to talk to her after 10 yrs.

I have a feeling that she might like me too... how do I find out ??

I don't have ballz to ask her out :(((( ! It's gonna be really weird if she says no, and I wouldn't be able to hang out with my friends anymore

I have a feeling that she might like me too... how do I find out ??

I don't have ballz to ask her out :(((( ! It's gonna be really weird if she says no, and I wouldn't be able to hang out with my friends anymore

consider the risk/reward ratio here..

sounds like you have very little to gain and a lot to lose

I feel almost ashamed to say that I never really had a close female friend. There was always some attraction on one side or the other or both.

Ditto. That's why iv always been weary of guy friends my chick has. End the day men are simple creatures and if a girl is fine as fuck and his single and she wants to fuck no man alive would say "sorry babe we just friends".

Ditto. That's why iv always been weary of guy friends my chick has. End the day men are simple creatures and if a girl is fine as fuck and his single and she wants to fuck no man alive would say "sorry babe we just friends".

that's a bit of a generalization

I grew up with mine and she was always more of a sister to me so I never even thought about her like that then the next thing I know we're married with kids and she's still my best friend. She pulled a fast one on me somehow and I'm grateful for it even 15 years later.

Take a chance Bro, don't regret what might have been if you really have a good time with her. If you're really worried she's not into you that way, just start dropping subtle hints and see where she takes it.

I feel almost ashamed to say that I never really had a close female friend. There was always some attraction on one side or the other or both.

You should try to have one. Literally one of the greatest things in the world. They are just some things that you need a really good females friend that you can talk about things.

Man the fuck up and tell her. If you don't, you'll regret it for a long time. Trust me....I know.

Just a few questions. How long have you been friends? Also, what is the relative depth of your current friendship? Is the benefit to risk ratio a number that you are comfortable with?

You might very well find the person that will be beside you on your death bed is why I ask.

I have been with one woman my entire life. We met at age 14 as friends and have been together going on 22 years. She is the beginning and end to everyday of my life. We are still best friends. Absolutely no regrets taking that risk.

***WARNING*** Worst advice ever is coming next!

Follow your heart, mine has never lied to me. The same can't be said for my cognitive self.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner