How to be successful with women!!! Here

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Looks

Assets

Game

-----

Have 2 of those !!!! That's all !!! if you have all 3, you are a FUCKING CHAMPION. like a celebrity

Looks

Assets

Game

-----

Have 2 of those !!!! That's all !!! if you have all 3, you are a FUCKING CHAMPION. like a celebrity

Lucky me- I have none of the three.

Looks

Assets

Game

-----

Let me help you reorder:

1. Assets
2. Perceived Assets
3. Status (wealth or high social status in your social bubble or area trumps ugliness and poor physique)
4. Game / Sense of humor (ugly dudes that can make a girl laugh get pussy out of their league)
5. Looks

85-90% of quality women find tons of muscle to be a turn off and a sign of compensation and/or self absorption and self centered mentality. They are not fans. You're kidding yourself if you think many women like the bodybuilder look. They like the lean & athletic look. Most consider an obscenely large/jacked dude a red flag. By the time they are 28 or so, most have no interest in raw good looks in light of other factors and are looking for provider status and stability of relationship. If you're a dipshit with low income, no career, no future and and great juice physique, you better lock in that hottie gym bunny now while they're young and dumb! Women are built to latch onto an alpha. However, we aren't Apes anymore. Alpha no longer just represents the largest most dominant ape in the troop. The modern alpha is represented by status and wealth moreso than physicality. Dumb meatheads are always the last to figure this out. Good looks and athletic physique are bonuses for a "total package" catch.

Thems the facts, kids.

Last edited:
Don't overcomplicate it, be yourself, period. If a woman doesn't like you for who you are( wealth, looks, personality etc) fuck em. They aren't for you and it wasn't meant to be. It's ridiculous to think you need a lot of money to find a soul mate, mind boggling actually

I said: I lift, I cook and a know how to choose a good wine...

Honestly, if a chick cares about assets, she only wants material possessions. I may not have a lot of age and wisdom but I have been around the block and I can assure you, assets are not a high priority for many women... Those who think that have truly looked into what draws women in... It is not assets or wealth, however a sense of security matters. They want to feel safe and secure with a man. Feel protected and know they won't have trouble in their life.

Status, in the sense of wealth isn't true either... Women want a man who is respected, has close friends and is highly regarded by many people for more than just money. Sorry guys, money isn't everything... When you command respect, you are looked at as someone of higher perceived value.

Personality is huge... You have to be able to carry on intelligent conversations and be able to listen to get and ask her questions without blowing you own horn too much or sounding like an interviewer... You need to make women laugh and feel comfortable talking to you through the things you say, how you say them and your non-verbal cues.

Looks do matter, but many women have different tastes... Shit, my girl finds muscles attractive when many girls don't... She wants me to get huge

That's my experience... I used to go in 2-3 dates per week from age 23 to 26 or I was in a relationship and the woman I am going to marry doesn't care about wealth or a big house. She wants to live comfortably and actually said she wants a small house that suits us and is not cramped. Out house now is ok, but it is a townhouse...

Many of the girls I dated also valued non material things...

The truth is, you'll attract who you want to attract... If you care about money and assets, then a woman who wants that is who you will attract.

I should note, that by assets I am talking about flaunting nice cars or a big house, not a retirement plan, life insurance, investments and an IRA, which should be taken care of before the big house and fancy cars. I'd rather drive my run of the mill car for 7-8 years and bank money in investments and my retirement than go out and buy a luxury car ever 3 years...

Honestly, if a chick cares about assets, she only wants material possessions. I may not have a lot of age and wisdom but I have been around the block and I can assure you, assets are not a high priority for many women... Those who think that have truly looked into what draws women in... It is not assets or wealth, however a sense of security matters. They want to feel safe and secure with a man. Feel protected and know they won't have trouble in their life.

Status, in the sense of wealth isn't true either... Women want a man who is respected, has close friends and is highly regarded by many people for more than just money. Sorry guys, money isn't everything... When you command respect, you are looked at as someone of higher perceived value.

Personality is huge... You have to be able to carry on intelligent conversations and be able to listen to get and ask her questions without blowing you own horn too much or sounding like an interviewer... You need to make women laugh and feel comfortable talking to you through the things you say, how you say them and your non-verbal cues.

Looks do matter, but many women have different tastes... Shit, my girl finds muscles attractive when many girls don't... She wants me to get huge

That's my experience... I used to go in 2-3 dates per week from age 23 to 26 or I was in a relationship and the woman I am going to marry doesn't care about wealth or a big house. She wants to live comfortably and actually said she wants a small house that suits us and is not cramped. Out house now is ok, but it is a townhouse...

The truth is, you'll attract who you want to attract... If you care about money and assets, then a woman who wants that is who you will attract.

I should note, that by assets I am talking about flaunting nice cars or a big house, not a retirement plan, life insurance, investments and an IRA, which should be taken care of before the big house and fancy cars. I'd rather drive my run of the mill car for 7-8 years and bank money in investments and my retirement than go out and buy a luxury car ever 3 years...

Well said mental. What really matters in life and in a relationship for that matter is NOT money. If you find a girl who only cares about your assets and your wealth, run for the hills. Making each other happy is far more important.

Hope you are feeling better brotha

Well said mental. What really matters in life and in a relationship for that matter is NOT money. If you find a girl who only cares about your assets and your wealth, run for the hills. Making each other happy is far more important.

Hope you are feeling better brotha

Little better today... The meds are kicking in... Thanks for asking

Mentalflex : I agree with all of what you said in regard to a "good girl." My comment was more directed at women in general. I think there are a lot of bag eggs focused on landing a husband who can provide a nice life and assure they don't have to work. I'm married; I found one of the women you speak of. She wouldn't care if I was a janitor. But a vast majority of women I meet are different. Merely finding out I'm an attorney usually makes a woman treat me much differently if my wife isn't around. It's disgusting.

All I meant to say was womens' priorities are very different then men. Raw physical looks are much further down on the list for them, imo. I'm probably biased in thinking a majority of women are gold diggers too, just jaded.

Last edited:
I also think that a lot of us wish to believe our obviously roided out physiques are attractive to everyone. You guys have to deal with reality. Most people judge you negatively for it and most women find it a MAJOR turn off. Only other gym rats/bb's appreciate it. Some of you cannot accept that and it's hilarious. You think you're muscles make women hot. Hilariously off for most women. There are a few muscle chasers but not many. My wife's friends think the veins all over my forearms are absolutely disgusting! Lol

We're all so warped and consumed with it, we can't see the forest for the trees sometimes.

Let me help you reorder:

1. Assets
2. Perceived Assets
3. Status (wealth or high social status in your social bubble or area trumps ugliness and poor physique)
4. Game / Sense of humor (ugly dudes that can make a girl laugh get pussy out of their league)
5. Looks

85-90% of quality women find tons of muscle to be a turn off and a sign of compensation and/or self absorption and self centered mentality. They are not fans. You're kidding yourself if you think many women like the bodybuilder look. They like the lean & athletic look. Most consider an obscenely large/jacked dude a red flag. By the time they are 28 or so, most have no interest in raw good looks in light of other factors and are looking for provider status and stability of relationship. If you're a dipshit with low income, no career, no future and and great juice physique, you better lock in that hottie gym bunny now while they're young and dumb! Women are built to latch onto an alpha. However, we aren't Apes anymore. Alpha no longer just represents the largest most dominant ape in the troop. The modern alpha is represented by status and wealth moreso than physicality. Dumb meatheads are always the last to figure this out. Good looks and athletic physique are bonuses for a "total package" catch.

Thems the facts, kids.

This is 100% the truth, the only women who are attractive and find me interesting are strippers, and that speaks for itself.
I have reached a point where I have accepted that I am what I am and women do not find it attractive, for me it was a choice between bodybuilding which makes me happy, and women who in the end always made me miserable and stressed.
Its funny, unless you really find someone who you have awesome chemistry with, getting involved with women is a lot of effort for very little return.
Where for me bodybuilding is put in the effort get a return.
I like that.

So much truth here Mental. Although I will say that muscles and nice things will get you some ass in the short run, especially with early-mid 20's girls. But that won't last if you aren't a good person and have your priorities in order (investing in your future, health and wealth).

Well, in my perspective, I will tell you how I married a good looking girl 23 years younger. I don't think it was money, but I do have an outgoing personality filled with humor. That was first, follow that by having an athletic body, and a secured income. My wife said she gave her heart to me when I showed I would do anything for her. That also means guys, taking your steroid money and buying the lady a gift first. ;)

I also think that a lot of us wish to believe our obviously roided out physiques are attractive to everyone. You guys have to deal with reality. Most people judge you negatively for it and most women find it a MAJOR turn off. Only other gym rats/bb's appreciate it. Some of you cannot accept that and it's hilarious. You think you're muscles make women hot. Hilariously off for most women. There are a few muscle chasers but not many. My wife's friends think the veins all over my forearms are absolutely disgusting! Lol

We're all so warped and consumed with it, we can't see the forest for the trees sometimes.

What are roids? [emoji6]

One quality I find very attractive is a fit woman with muscle, like a physique girl. My girl is a gym rat like us and, as you said, being a gym eat she appreciates muscle. She gets excited when her veins start popping out lol

So much truth here Mental. Although I will say that muscles and nice things will get you some ass in the short run, especially with early-mid 20's girls. But that won't last if you aren't a good person and have your priorities in order (investing in your future, health and wealth).

No doubt!!! I wasted many years with zero testosterone and no libido... Honestly, up to age 25, I had nearly zero sex drive... Yes, I had girlfriends and I was able to get if up and all, but often times it would be weak and it never felt right until I was out on HRT. That did wonders for my confidence and libido.

Great post mental, the embolden part I have seen up close and personal its very true.
In the gym a guy with a physique suddenly gains a whole shit pile of stock value compared to someone with money because the focus in that environment is on the physical and who has it and who's respected for it.
Whereas say put me at a black tie event and Im lost and confused by the guests as the 'help' lol, there its going to be financial success as the benchmark.

Great post mental, the embolden part I have seen up close and personal its very true.

In the gym a guy with a physique suddenly gains a whole shit pile of stock value compared to someone with money because the focus in that environment is on the physical and who has it and who's respected for it.

Whereas say put me at a black tie event and Im lost and confused by the guests as the 'help' lol, there its going to be financial success as the benchmark.

This bring up a good point... Respect and value is also contextual... And the environment with which you associate yourself with will present a type of woman that enjoys that environment or social scene and there will be certain traits valued within that scene.

I used to go out to bars and be a partier but the type of girl I was looking for was someone intelligent, valued health and fitness, liked to do stuff outdoors and could have fun doing anything... Guess what, those kinds of things aren't valued at bars, people want to see how wild you are... And I was never a big drinker or one to go crazy. Needless to say, my future wife and I connected through things such as training, wines, enjoying cooking together and being able to just relax and do nothing at all

My body has changed throughout the years due to injuries or great nutrition.

I have always been intelligent and fun/silly/lighthearted.

I have always been poor.

I usually don't have a hard time finding girls that are interested in me.

I think it's more the personality than looks.

As for money, if a girl is into that, then she's not for me.

I'd also rather date a plain jane that is a lot of fun and is smart than a hot bimbo.

Someone else said it, just be yourself. :)

unfortunately man, in these days, assets are really important. It's no longer 100 years ago when women chose to pick physically strong men.... Money is strength now, and women feel safe around men with money.

BUT I DO NOT mean you must be a multimillionaire driving a ferrari... You should have a good career that pays well. Not be 40 and still a bouncer.

Last edited:
unfortunately man, in these days, assets are really important. It's no longer 100 years ago when women chose to pick physically strong men.... Money is strength now, and women feel safe around men with money.

BUT I DO NOT mean you must be a multimillionaire driving a ferrari... You should have a good career that pays well. Not be 40 and still a bouncer.

Disagree

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner