over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T WTF Chlamydia??

dabeast75

Registered
Sorry to ruin everbody's day with this great topic but I am looking for some bro knowledge (or preferably experience) here.

I got tested for STDs after my last relationship and got a clean bill of health, tested for all the usual STDs, and all negative.

I have not had sex since that point but recently felt like I had symptoms of a light urinary tract infection and also my eyes were burning, so I went to the GP and boom, chlamydia! How the fuck did I get that shit. Unless I got raped I have absoultely no clue, and I have no reason to believe that my previous tests were faulty.

Now after spending literally hours and days on the internet I am no smarter than when I started, since there are just as many people, MDs and websites claiming that chlamydia can only be contracted during sex (oral, anal or vaginal) as there are people who say that it is a bacterial infection which can be definitely be spread (although far less frequent) through other means than sex such as sharing towels, public toilet seats, sharing a buddy's razor, etc etc.

Now I am interested in hearing some other opinions on this matter. Currently running some UG gear, but I'm guessing that the chances of catching an STD from a bad batch range from utterly slim to impossible...?

I think some things can take a couple of weeks before they show up on a test. How long after the breakup did u get tested?

Lab tests r not perfect, the first one was prolly false. Was the first test ran on urine and the second one on a urethral swab. Usually the swabs r more accurate. Anyways long story short treat it and move on. No big deal

Hmm not sure how you got it but I'm pretty sure a run of certain antibiotics will get rid of it quick.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Immaculate STD conception! It's a Chiristmas miracale!

I think some things can take a couple of weeks before they show up on a test. How long after the breakup did u get tested?
This was my first thought. Typically you want to get tested ~3 weeks after the last time you had sex. Usually by that time anything you could have contracted would show up.

Get some Z-pak, azithromyosin, online from a fish tank supply store and it'll take care of it.

Fuck that. You got chlamydia. You put your dick somewhere it shouldn't have been. Hell, I've had it. It takes all but about the three days on antibiotics and you'll feel better - but make sure you take ALL of the antibiotics. Don't think because you feel better, it's gone.

LOL, you kids.

JJ1, fish tank supply store?!? Here's a thought. Go to your doctor's office and you'll be tested and treated in one day and insurance covers it so WTF. Jesus... Hell I've had it twice. My doctor just shakes his head now. Gonorrhea and HSV1 or 2 are more worrisome but still not the end of the world. But I've had Gonorrhea before too. It can easily happen when you've been with many women.

Forgive my ignorance, but is chlamydia the one STD that can actually go away?

Forgive my ignorance, but is chlamydia the one STD that can actually go away?

It is one of the STD's that go away. It is not too serious and the most common. You get a couple different antibiotics and a few days later you are good to go. The one pill you get (forget which one) though will make you quite ill for about a day

Fuck that. You got chlamydia. You put your dick somewhere it shouldn't have been. Hell, I've had it. It takes all but about the three days on antibiotics and you'll feel better - but make sure you take ALL of the antibiotics. Don't think because you feel better, it's gone.

LOL, you kids.

JJ1, fish tank supply store?!? Here's a thought. Go to your doctor's office and you'll be tested and treated in one day and insurance covers it so WTF. Jesus... Hell I've had it twice. My doctor just shakes his head now. Gonorrhea and HSV1 or 2 are more worrisome but still not the end of the world. But I've had Gonorrhea before too. It can easily happen when you've been with many women.

whore.

Cheers for all the replies guys.

So nobody has gotten this shit from anything OTHER than sex??? I wouldn't be posting here if I was currently getting my willy wet or if knew I had a late night dogging habit

OUCHTHATHURTS - Got it bro. I've had this shit before and like you said its no big deal. I knew exactly where I got it from the first time :D but the reason why I'm writing now is because my dick hasn't been close to a bearded taco or chocolate starfish since I've last been tested. Insurance covers the meds and I'm not bothered about getting rid of it, just curious how the hell I got it in the first place.

HEATH82 - I got tested about a month after we split mate.

SLUGGY and FADEDMUSCLE - you guys crack me up! Ho stroll. Immaculate conception. Yes a christmas miracle! More like a christmas gift... :( But yes, it is time to lay some pipe again! According to at least three ladies I'm really quite average in bed so watch out!

Anybody else had an immaculate conception experience? Or am I the only one???

I got it too. Either from a Catholic school teacher or a cop. :confused::eek:

I tend to get injured a lot so when I walk into my doctor's office the receptionist smiles and says "oh boy, what is it this time?"

her: :D
me: :eek:

They've seen/heard worse than an STI/D. Go to your doc. He/she will patch you up and you'll be good to go in a week.

LOL, you kids.

OTH, yes the anti-biotics from vetrinarian supplies are the EXACT same as the ones you get from your doc that the insurance pays for. I always have Keflex ( cephalexin) on hand as part of what I like to call a "bodybuilders first aid kit". You never know when your going to need it! For someone who does not have incurance, or for some that would like to treat themselves, this is the way to go!

-Baseline

OTH, yes the anti-biotics from vetrinarian supplies are the EXACT same as the ones you get from your doc that the insurance pays for. I always have Keflex ( cephalexin) on hand as part of what I like to call a "bodybuilders first aid kit". You never know when your going to need it! For someone who does not have incurance, or for some that would like to treat themselves, this is the way to go!

-Baseline
I wasn't trying to sound snobby. I just don't get my meds from the same place I'd buy a scratching post. LOL

I'm sure they're comparable but when it comes to my junk, I try to take every precaution. I think Keflex is a cephalosporin while z-paks are azithromycen. I can get some nausea from cephalosporins like cephalexin and x-cillans so I try to be careful. I'm pretty good with Keflex though.

I think Keflex is a cephalosporin while z-paks are azithromycen. I can get some nausea from cephalosporins like cephalexin and x-cillans so I try to be careful. I'm pretty good with Keflex though.

I don't remember what the doc gave me. I know it wasn't a z-pak. I think it was one pill a day for 5 or 7 days. Can't remember the name of the medication though.

I don't remember what the doc gave me. I know it wasn't a z-pak. I think it was one pill a day for 5 or 7 days. Can't remember the name of the medication though.
I've gotten doxycycline, a z-pak, levaquin, cipro, tetracycline, even an injection once...

But remember, that's 25 years of dating and 4 years of marriage. I'm a one-woman man now. I'll let you younger bucks chase after them doe. I'll either be watching from the sidelines or become an announcer.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws