over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

actually at a loss..help me out

bigpapa

Registered
i know i probably should not let this bother me as much as it does, but for some reason it really is burning me up.

my wife has a best friend she has known for 10+ years. i've heard from both of them that they are each other's best friend. she was a bridesmaid in our wedding, we did a destination in the bahamas and were actually surprised that 50+ people came. down there, basically everybody became friends. my wife's friends from work, my friends and her friends. my friends are since gone and moved to different states for job purposes (or in one case dragged away by an evil succubus). basically most of them came for college purposes and stayed for about 5 years after graduation and then left. so there is a little hole in me now that can not be filled. so my wife and i hung out alot with the group of friends that formed from the wedding.

out of the blue, nobody calls us or invites us out anywhere. we call and text them also and get no response. so we are kind of like, what the fuck did we do like what is going on?

so from the information i gathered, my wife's friend (who mind you is in her 30's, single, and her father pays all her bills) is pissed off at her for "talking shit", which i know who the person is that probably told her, and he is the biggest pussy i ever met and will never chew solid foods if i ever see him again. in any case, she didn't she is not that type of person. so what this person has done is basically turned everybody against us, for no reason. now the reason i am pissed is because she now keeps spreading lies about my wife and basically all of these lemmings are just believing it.

yesterday was my godson's baptism, and all of them were there because they have become friends with the father. i did not say a word to any of them but of course you are in a room with people, you overhear things. they were planning a christmas party, a trip to atlantic city, etc.. so i was just sitting down watching the games, whatever. i then come to find out this two faced bitch was actually upset at my brother-in-law for inviting me out for his birthday. she said he was being extremely rude for inviting my wife and i. i fucking blew after that. as they were leaving, this Can't Understand Normal Thinking's cousin came up and shook my hand and said i'll talk to you later we'll hang out. I looked him dead in the face and said no you won't. I then got up off the couch and as they were walking out, to the entire group loud enough for the entire party to hear " Thanks for the invite to the christmas party you fucking bitch. Really appreciate it you fucking asshole. You're a real piece of work you narcissistic fuck". Whole party stopped dead.

I had had it. I'm about to go nuclear on all of them. Am i wrong for being pissed? Or should I be because i feel my wife is being disrespected. It really is giving me a look into just how shitty people can be, and no matter how well you may know them they truely are just a piece of shit.

I only read the first half and had to stop, if all it takes is one person spreading lies to end your friendship then honestly these people are not your friends at all.

Move on, find some real friends. Just my 2 cents.

I only read the first half and had to stop, if all it takes is one person spreading lies to end your friendship then honestly these people are not your friends at all.

Move on, find some real friends. Just my 2 cents.

Agreed, how fucking petty are these people?

And did you do the right thing? well I know the average everyday people think its really bad behavior to go off like that, but in my book, its a job well done, I think I may have done the same in your position.

Agreed, how fucking petty are these people?

And did you do the right thing? well I know the average everyday people think its really bad behavior to go off like that, but in my book, its a job well done, I think I may have done the same in your position.
Seriously, someone could tell my friends i was talking crap and they wouldn't even believe it. Plus we talk shit to each other to our face all the time and no one catches feelings so this behind the back shit wouldn't even be considered lol let alone someone trying to spread rumors.

Sounds like a group of losers to be honest.

thank you all for your input. i honestly could not sit idly by anymore i had enough. plus i felt it was really disrespectful to my wife and when it comes to her, the gloves are off.

and to all your points, yeah my friends when they were here, and even now through like phone convos, we talk shit right to each others faces like it is no big deal. i honestly don't know what the fuck is wrong with these people. it is almost like they are stuck in high school still.

thanks for the responses.

They are definitely a bunch of immature kids to let it get like this, first of all if I had a problem with any friend we'd talk it out way before it got to a point like that. The fact they are just ignoring you and running away from it shows how immature they really are. Someone should have approached you as soon as the rumors began to circulate.

They are definitely a bunch of immature kids to let it get like this, first of all if I had a problem with any friend we'd talk it out way before it got to a point like that. The fact they are just ignoring you and running away from it shows how immature they really are. Someone should have approached you as soon as the rumors began to circulate.

agreed. you would think so. fuck'em all, just not worth it.

out of the blue, nobody calls us or invites us out anywhere.

I've gone through this also. It's painful and confusing.

Sorry to hear that. :(

What's their side of the story?

that my wife was talking shit about her, which she wouldn't do. and i know who it was who told this bitch and the guy is a complete pussy, and at the time the person said it happened i was with her the entire time. she's also saying my wife has not talked to her in months, which is not true because we showed people her call and text log just as proof and she has been.

but like everybody has said, if she and now they as group because they are literally just a bunch of fucking lemmings now, are going to be that petty and believe this fat bitch, then fuck'em all. not worth it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear