YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How can i handle this situation with my son and his team-mates?

GS

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Long story short ,the coach for the high school football team has been filling some boys eyes of stardom by using his very own aas concoctions.
NO i am not jumping to conclusions,it is fact.
Now my son has been playing for 3 years and has been pronounced as a actual coming soon athlete for the local high school!
It got pretty messy when i told my youngest he wouldn't even be playing because of this.
Though even the parents know it they seem to act blindly and what makes this even more messy is the fact i have choose not to get involved.
So his team-mates that will be going to play their freshman year are upset,my son is upset.
I can't much blame them but ,fuck i am a dad first no matter how important Ball is to him......
Latly i have been sick from the flu but my wife has noticed the sickness has a little to do with my boy? Maybe?

Now i am not against aas usage just for teens and the people who think it will be a cure all for shitty genetics.

Last edited:
Long story short ,the coach for the high school football team has been filling some boys eyes of stardom by using his very own aas concoctions.
Now my son has been playing for 3 years and has been pronounced as a actual coming soon athlete for the local high school!
It got pretty messy when i told my youngest he wouldn't even be playing because of this.
Though even the parents know it they seem to act blindly and what makes this even more messy is the fact i have choose not to get involved.
So his team-mates that will be going to play their freshman year are upset,my son is upset.
I can't much blame them but ,fuck i am a dad first no matter how important Ball is to him......
Latly i have been sick from the flu but my wife has noticed the sickness has a little to do with my boy? Maybe?

Now i am not against aas usage just for teens and the people who think it will be a cure all for shitty genetics.

Well, that coach should not be coaching at all. I am surprised you didn't say anything to him. I would have and the next time he filled my Kid's head up with AAS, I turn him in and file a complaint.

You are right, you are the Dad and seem to be doing a very good job. :)

How can a HS coach get away with that? Down here in the Sipp they push creatine and such but Im not aware of any aas.. but im also not in the locker room with them either...

I will say that drugs like DMZ are becoming more popular with the HS crowd.

I see some 11-12th graders at the gym some nights and they are all bragging about gaining 10 pounds on "Super DMZ" and have no idea what they are taking is as strong if not stronger than dbol.. and as far as cycle support and pct etc they have no clue..

I cant believe you arent getting involved brother.. but its probably a wise decision in the long run..

A good friend of mines son got semi "hazed" in the baseball locker room last year and he told his mom.. she went to the school board etc.. it made the paper and was a big deal for all of 72 hours.. snowballed and now its alot worse and im sure he gets picked on and God knows what else..

Be a father first brother!

I see some 11-12th graders at the gym some nights and they are all bragging about gaining 10 pounds on "Super DMZ" and have no idea what they are taking is as strong if not stronger than dbol.. and as far as cycle support and pct etc they have no clue..

novedex xt and 6-oxo bro!!!! #gainz

I like what Dave Tate said....was something along the lines of:

If you have to use AAS in high school to be the best,you'll never be the best in college.

" " in college to be the best, you'll never be a top pro.

If you aren't that great of a pro and you use AAS, you'll never be the best pro because the best pros were already excelling without using anything.

My point is...I agree that it's dumb to push it in high school. Also I probably butchered the quote lol..but I'm literally pulling something from my memory bank that I heard once about 3 years ago:cool:

Hmmm...
this talk of genetics reminds me of some other sport...
I just...
can't quite put my finger on it...
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Are you saying this guy is actually giving the kids steroids, or supplying them? If so, I would turn him in in a heart beat. No one has the right to give drugs to another person's child.

AAS:
Well, I can tell you my very first cycle was for Football, when i was only 18 years young..

BEST Advice i can give you is to NOT let your son start juicing at this age!!:lightbulb::lightbulb:

I would gladly trade my health back to what is used to be, and not be on permanent HRT at age 31!

Football:
1)What year is he?

2) Transfer Schools!

3) Whoever this coach is should be fired upon on the spot.

Lastly, YOU make the Decisions FOR Him.. You're The Dad.

I would seek open enrollment, and move him to the next closest/best school.

...5 knee surgeries later.. Football is NOT the only thing to life.. So young.. Intervene Dad! :(

Are you saying this guy is actually giving the kids steroids, or supplying them? If so, I would turn him in in a heart beat. No one has the right to give drugs to another person's child.
right? i have a hard time deciphering if this is what he is saying but ill tell you one thing...if my sons (15, in high school sports) coach was offering aas to my kid he would be in serious trouble! maybe there is a kid on the team that is bringing aas to the team?? i highly doubt its the coach and parent know of it. no GOOD parent is going to sit back and let this happen!!

Same here. If the coach is offering,condoning, or even just "suggesting" the use of steroids it needs to be addressed not ignored.

The thought that you won't let your younger son play a sport he loves because of this coach is also a poor decision. Why does your son have to pay for the crimes of this coach?

You're holding him accountable for the coaches actions yet aren't willing to take any steps to hold the coach accountable........:banghead:

This is unfortunately not the first time I've heard this. The coach is trying to build his own career by producing athletes. It's rampant in backwoods towns where the only thing going on in the entire town is the high school game.

Years ago my boss brings her son to work "This is my son Miles" he's 16 and swole up like a fucking college ball player! Not cool.

Completely agree with this. Supplying kids with AAS especially when they are not aware of the potential long term consequences (TRT) is simply despicable. Most high school football players think creatine is a steroid, how can they be expected to make an informed decision on actual drugs?

are you sure of this?

if you are its really fucked up.

football was the only thing that got me into college and when I played I was very against aas, particularly in hs, juice was really rare then too, I knew maybe one kid at a combine that was using. trinity's quote is the truth though 100%.

im not one for ratting on people or going to cops, it would also be a hard thing to prove.

maybe some concerned uppity soccer moms with a little money could get further in the scandal department.

I would just go have a talk with the guy.

( I think I remember you form got fina days or maybe other boards around that time )

it should be clear if you have been around all this for that long that you have more then a passing interest in the subject, its one thing for an out of shape fat fucker to have this talk another for a guy living this lifestyle.

such a talk would conclude with a clear though maybe not out right stated warning, if things did not change the guy would have some part of his life change, sever beating, broken leg... if you don't have the time have a friend do the job.

cant be pushing drugs on kids, that needs to have real consequences, not a slap on the wrist.

go handle business!
;)

I'm not surprised. When I got busted for gear in 2010 part of my sentence was to do 100 hrs community service educating high school kid on the dangers of aas. I was blown away with how many kids had used or were planning on using. I loved It! It was one of the best thing I have ever done. Being a father is hard especially when u have to come off as being a dick. Good job brother. Now to deal with that fuck that calls himself a coach. :mad:

Mike ,yes he is . Can i prove it,yes. Can i do it without bringing my community down with it? No.
I will do what i can ,but the fact is i don't my son to even be propositioned .
Yes you are right ,no person has the right to give a child aas. I would like to add,most of the kids parents who are on this shit ,know!!
What is worse ,it could be dirty bathtub brew. My good friend told me to tend to my own and this guy will crash and burn shortly??

Last edited:
I'd have a word with him. Let your son play ball but make it very clear if he ever pushes it on your son that there will be consequences. Same goes with your son

Set up a sting w/police.

I would never advocate putting someone's freedom on the line. This coach may have a family. But a confrontation with the coach is definitely in order. Maybe with the school as well

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear