over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cold hands and feet = anxiety attack.

RunNPump

Banned
I am sensitive to anxiety. I refuse to take anything for it. I notice it more with stimulants, even one cup of coffee gets me all messed up. I also notice when I am having anxiety I notice my hands and/or feet are cold. It gets better if I stay warmed up under a blanket or something.

Does any one else experience this??

I am sensitive to anxiety. I refuse to take anything for it. I notice it more with stimulants, even one cup of coffee gets me all messed up. I also notice when I am having anxiety I notice my hands and/or feet are cold. It gets better if I stay warmed up under a blanket or something.

Does any one else experience this??
Just every human on Earth. When you get anxious, blood pulls away from your extremities in case a wound is inflicted and remains in your trunk and brain where your vital organs are. Ever hear the expression "cold feet"? "Joe has cold feet about the wedding". Another expression "cold hands, warm heart". Often very sensitive people are more prone to anxiety. Sensitive people tend to care a lot. Sometimes too much. Sometimes so much it's actually the cause of their anxiety.

You cannot drink coffee or take caffeine and expect that it won't stimulate you. It's a stimulant. It activates the central nervous system.

When you warm up, you are causing a feedback loop that is calming you. Same thing can happen if you're feeling down. Smile a lot. Purposefully. Eventually you'll start to fee a little happier.

You should see someone about learning to control your anxiety and get a blood panel to see if everything is alright. Good luck bro!

Yes, I, and others I know with anxiety get the same thing.... it'll be summer and i'll put a jacket on because I'm literally shivering. Goes away after 15-20 minutes.

You should see someone about learning to control your anxiety and get a blood panel to see if everything is alright. Good luck bro!

I'm trying to get the blood panel worked out as we speak. I posted a thread in the HRT forum called "My doctor's office sucks" explaining that....

Doctors around here are pussies.

I get it as well.
During a bad one I will feel cold Tingly and shiver noticeably.
For me just hard work and clean living made it better. Eliminating any stress I had control over.

Just every human on Earth. When you get anxious, blood pulls away from your extremities in case a wound is inflicted and remains in your trunk and brain where your vital organs are. Ever hear the expression "cold feet"? "Joe has cold feet about the wedding". Another expression "cold hands, warm heart". Often very sensitive people are more prone to anxiety. Sensitive people tend to care a lot. Sometimes too much. Sometimes so much it's actually the cause of their anxiety.

You cannot drink coffee or take caffeine and expect that it won't stimulate you. It's a stimulant. It activates the central nervous system.

When you warm up, you are causing a feedback loop that is calming you. Same thing can happen if you're feeling down. Smile a lot. Purposefully. Eventually you'll start to fee a little happier.

One of the best damn posts I've come across on this site!

This is probably the main factor for me, as to why I feel so cold so often. Im not sure how long this has been going on... maybe ever since I was a little kid!

I dont know the validity of this claim I've heard, havent looked into it much but I recall hearing that people who are constantly wearing layers of clothes is due to a psychological side effect of being sexually abused; perhaps, a way to try and protect themselves from further abuse... some type of defense mechanism, maybe?

I know I havent been sexually abused but I've always been very emotionally sensitive for as long as I could remember.

Add in weed edibles, AAS, possible adrenal fatigue from so much caffeine consumption and maybe the genetic trait/fear I may have picked up from my mother....

...My father said that my Mother claimed that all of her sisters were sexually abused from their father (all the sisters EXCEPT her, which my father believes not to be true, he believes my mother was abused too) AND my grandmother, their mother, was sexually abused from her father.

Perhaps, due to the lineage-history of this victimized-behavior, its a amplified inheritance, I may have inherited this emotional DNA print...

One of the best damn posts I've come across on this site!

This is probably the main factor for me, as to why I feel so cold so often. Im not sure how long this has been going on... maybe ever since I was a little kid!

I dont know the validity of this claim I've heard, havent looked into it much but I recall hearing that people who are constantly wearing layers of clothes is due to a psychological side effect of being sexually abused; perhaps, a way to try and protect themselves from further abuse... some type of defense mechanism, maybe?

I know I havent been sexually abused but I've always been very emotionally sensitive for as long as I could remember.

Add in weed edibles, AAS, possible adrenal fatigue from so much caffeine consumption and maybe the genetic trait/fear I may have picked up from my mother....

...My father said that my Mother claimed that all of her sisters were sexually abused from their father (all the sisters EXCEPT her, which my father believes not to be true, he believes my mother was abused too) AND my grandmother, their mother, was sexually abused from her father.

Perhaps, due to the lineage-history of this victimized-behavior, its a amplified inheritance, I may have inherited this emotional DNA print...

I've often wondered this very thing.

My parents lost me when I was very young, I was 6. So I didn't know them until I became an adult. but they were abused by their parents, and their parents by their parents, just generations of abuse. I carry a lot of those traits too. I'm very closed off emotionally.
I'm very structured on many things and if something doesn't go as planned, could be as simple as arriving to work late and for me late is 15 minutes early. I get anxious, cold sweats, like I just want to go and sleep and start over tomorrow.

I have Cold Hands and Feet all Winter long.

But it's Not Anxiety.
It's a combination of Osteoarthritis, and some Spinal Nerve Damage.

The Spinal Nerve Damage caused what is known as a Radiculopathy.
Basically a Pinched Nerve in Overdrive.
As it causes Shooting or Throbbing Pain, Sensations of Cold or Heat, and some Numbness.

So I get the same Feelings that you do, but caused by a different set of circumstances................ JP
P.S.
You should see a Professional, as I'm sure there's something that can be done, other than Medication.
Personally, I do Visual Meditation when the Pain becomes Too Persistent.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127