over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seeking Support

SugarFree

Registered
Could really use some support today. Today is my first day back to work since my wife passed away 2 weeks ago. Finding it hard enough to deal with just her passing let alone how many things in my life this has suddenly changed such as instantly becoming a single parent of three, financial differences etc. I know i'm not going to be very productive today at work, just aiming to get through the day without crying in front of anyone.

Maybe you should log off of promuscle and do your work the best you can and mourn your wife. Don't hide in internet forums. It's okay to cry - it's pain leaving your body. Everytime you cry or laugh, is one step closer to feeling better. Go live! Life will go on. It does take time but it will.

Wow dude I don't think anyone would blame you for crying and being distracted at work. Two weeks I couldn't manage. I'm just going thru a divorce and my emotions are at the surface trying to pour out.

Like OTH said it might be a good idea to get balls deep in your work and try to forget about things.

When I'm stressed out I find that living moment to moment and being present helps. Its when I think about the past that I'm depressed or when I try to live in the future I get anxiety. Learned that from a guy named Eckhart Tolle or something.

Have you been to a counselor? You should seriously go.

Sorry dude we all feel for you.

What did your wife pass from? Sorry.

Bro if you ever want to talk, send me a p.m and we can chat or whatever you need, sometimes talking to a complete stranger helps. Ive lost my dad and 2 of my closest friends in the last year, im here if you need someone to talk to.

You have huge responsibilities and your children will look for you for strength, you need to be able to let someone be strong for you even a stranger.

Think of the good things, try to remember the magic, she would want you to remember how she Lived.

she would want you to remember how she Lived.

Sorry if this comes off cheesy but there was a scene from The Last Samurai where Tom Cruise is talking to the Emperor and the Emperor asks (about the leader of the Samurai that he just had killed) Tom "Will you tell me how he died?"

Tom: "No, I will tell you how he lived."

:)

Sorry for your loss.

I can't even imagine...I'm so sorry! I wouldn't be able to return to work after two weeks. I hope you're surrounding yourself with people that love you and care about you. Seek counseling if need be!!

Thanks all. Made it through the first day back at least. They havent actually assigned me any new work to start yet so the day is dragging a bit with me just sitting here surfing the web. Hopefully that will change today.

Tomorrow makes a month since her passing. Figured I would post a few pics of her as ive been thinking of her all day.

PJdjqVAyAnpKjplTYpSvrUcUNHpxiLcgeHoN-610xh.jpg

HmvIkVtkYUGGTRIhTGiewSWfIFtYfKGxjaKq-610xh.jpg

cVWvGZwPiJoTVDSuGDsLumpfNaiovUctFrab-610xh.jpg

CJonbxqWArcFuyIIqzmyHsUhXzBOWrDhoVXx-610xh.jpg

Ive never lost anyone so close so I cant offer advice. Just hope that each day gets a bit easier. Are u seeing a counselor?

Damn that's horrible. I wouldn't be worrying about what others thought of you for crying. I would think it would be abnormal not to. All I can say is focus on your children there counting on you. You have to be strong for them. This is one of lifes terrible lessons dealing with grief and the loss of a loved one. Show them that you can get thru this. I wish you and your family the best sir

Ive never lost anyone so close so I cant offer advice. Just hope that each day gets a bit easier. Are u seeing a counselor?

Not as of yet, im in the process of getting new medical insurance and all that stuff since everything was previously through her work.

Wow man.
I'm terribly sorry for the loss.

Despite what OTC said, this is your escape.
You need a distraction...
Not to forget, but to keep living.
Your kids need you...
Distraction of any form helps.
Again, you're kids need you.
You don't need to be strong or worry how you're feelings come out. Do what you must... Those kids need you now more than ever. I'd begin new things with them. This is a time where you all need to be extra close.
This loss is beyond words.
Again my condolences.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member