YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please tell me this is normal (gf pregnant)

sma

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
After an argument while driving she pulled over and told me to get out. This is norm for her because she's done it before a few times Ofcourse I didn't. The argument was because I yelled at her regarding the way she should go and she has a lot of anxiety about not using a gps and gets scared if she can't see the route. After she calmed down I offered to drive home , (she is 36 weeks pregnant) she didn't let me and drove home. After on the highway she asked why she was going this way I said because you wanted to go straight home. She slammed the brakes on the highway going 120 km and went from the fast lane all the way across the highway to the off ramp. Hitting me in the arm telling me don't touch me and she can't do this. I was not touching her at all didn't say anything and thought holy fuck I hope nothing happens. We were allokay but she was so embarrassed and upset she might of scared the baby. We could of easily had a huge accident and who knows what the consequences were. I didn't let her drive home and am totally shocked she did this. That is life and death situations I know hormones make you do crazy shit but has anyone else experienced this. I don't know if I can continue in this relationship, if she did this I don't know what else she's capable of. She apologized and cried for hours and all of that but she still did it. I'm so confused and stressed, I love her but I just don't know.

normal..... hormones.... and bitches are crazy anyways.... sad truth..

After an argument while driving she pulled over and told me to get out. This is norm for her because she's done it before a few times Ofcourse I didn't. The argument was because I yelled at her regarding the way she should go and she has a lot of anxiety about not using a gps and gets scared if she can't see the route. After she calmed down I offered to drive home , (she is 36 weeks pregnant) she didn't let me and drove home. After on the highway she asked why she was going this way I said because you wanted to go straight home. She slammed the brakes on the highway going 120 km and went from the fast lane all the way across the highway to the off ramp. Hitting me in the arm telling me don't touch me and she can't do this. I was not touching her at all didn't say anything and thought holy fuck I hope nothing happens. We were allokay but she was so embarrassed and upset she might of scared the baby. We could of easily had a huge accident and who knows what the consequences were. I didn't let her drive home and am totally shocked she did this. That is life and death situations I know hormones make you do crazy shit but has anyone else experienced this. I don't know if I can continue in this relationship, if she did this I don't know what else she's capable of. She apologized and cried for hours and all of that but she still did it. I'm so confused and stressed, I love her but I just don't know.

This doesn't sound like an isolated incident.

The fucked part about all this is, shit can get real bad when they are pregnant, and doesn't necessarily just go away when the baby is born. Postpartum in some cases can be even worse.

I have seen women that before pregnancy were fairly stable/normal, to after having the baby, have serious mental health issues, that destroyed the relationship they were in.

Best of luck!

women cant live with them, cant bash there heads in with a frying pan ,just joking ,ya its normal bro, cause she is pregnant her body is going through alot which im sure she blames you for, just be patient with her, tell her how beautiful she looks and how much you love her ,it will get better

This doesn't sound like an isolated incident.

The fucked part about all this is, shit can get real bad when they are pregnant, and doesn't necessarily just go away when the baby is born. Postpartum in some cases can be even worse.

I have seen women that before pregnancy were fairly stable/normal, to after having the baby, have serious mental health issues, that destroyed the relationship they were in.

Best of luck!

from the moment she got pregnant her outbursts started getting out of control. im a very calm guy and she is the yappy friendly meet everyone type. But when you put my life and my sons in danger i have to think twice. im fairly use to being embarassed while im out because i grew up with 3 sisters and im portuguese if anyone doesnt know portuguese woman are very loud. My gf is portuguese and french but im not letting this one go lightly its been harder and harder to be loving/caring with her because im still in shock disbelief and its really hard for me. Im stll hoping that everything will go back to normal but ive heard aswell sometimes pregnancy can wreck some woman emotionally.

holy fuck 2 replies saying this is normal ? wow you guys did read she slammed the breaks on the highway and cut right across it into the off ramp right? just making sure lol my cuzin has 2 daughters and told me from day 1 not to let her drive i guess he wasnt telling me something. i guess im going to just have to put it behind me, this is really troubling me i binge ate like a mofo this am because of it and havent had an episode for months.

Last edited:
holy fuck 2 replies saying this is normal ? wow you guys did read she slammed the breaks on the highway and cut right across it into the off ramp right? just making sure lol my cuzin has 2 daughters and told me from day 1 not to let her drive i guess he wasnt telling me something. i guess im going to just have to put it behind me, this is really troubling me i binge ate like a mofo this am because of it and havent had an episode for months.

it sounds like hormones bro, but i mean only you know what was she like before she got pregnant ,ive never met the women ,so im going by what you tell us

it sounds like hormones bro, but i mean only you know what was she like before she got pregnant ,ive never met the women ,so im going by what you tell us

Ok I get that, but have you encountered a situation where your gf / wife did something were she put your life and your child's in danger. After re reading it it sounds a bit odd but not that bad but I can assure you the car was rocking like it was going to roll from the sudden change in speed and the change lanes scared the fuck out of me seriously.

lol!

only gona get worse...

enjoy!
lol

:love:

Ok I get that, but have you encountered a situation where your gf / wife did something were she put your life and your child's in danger. After re reading it it sounds a bit odd but not that bad but I can assure you the car was rocking like it was going to roll from the sudden change in speed and the change lanes scared the fuck out of me seriously.

not just your lives, but hers to ,go with your instincts, hormones are powerful things, look at the women that get major depression after the babys born, we can only offer advice, but again only you know her best, man bro i hope you dont come back in future posting, well she cut my dick off, i think all of us that said its just hormones will feel real bad, go with your instincts, if that episode bothered you that much, your gonna have to make a big decision

That behavior is unacceptable.

She needs to get help, before she hurts you other innocent people.

I don't care how embarrassed she is about her behavior.

not just your lives, but hers to ,go with your instincts, hormones are powerful things, look at the women that get major depression after the babys born, we can only offer advice, but again only you know her best, man bro i hope you dont come back in future posting, well she cut my dick off, i think all of us that said its just hormones will feel real bad, go with your instincts, if that episode bothered you that much, your gonna have to make a big decision

Yea I know I'm worried to say the least.

She needs to get help, before she hurts you other innocent people.

I don't care how embarrassed she is about her behavior.

Yea . My Portuguese family said what did you think Portuguese woman are crazy. But I do t give a fuck that's no excuse. I been trying to rationalize this but it doesn't seem like I can. I'm a very open book and since yesterday it's been hard to show affection to her. For fuck sakes I had to start a thread about it because I didn't want to ask my buddies because then eventually they will tell there gf/ wives and it will hit me down the road.

I don't know what kind of women these other guys date but that's not normal. Sorry.

and your bringing a child into this world to be around that :banghead:

No that is not normal

yeah its not normal, but he said as soon as she got pregnant her outburst started, now if she was like that before she got pregnant then the answer would be obvious, we guys have never been pregnant ,so we dont know what that feels like, maybe some of the ladies can comment here to

Last edited:
i have a fucked up relationship so for what its worth. keep a journal of events. keep it on a cloud service like dropbox or something so she wont stumble on it while going through your shit. you're not trying to hold anything against her just clarify your own thoughts.

its common for women to be emotional during and after being pregnant. i'll tell you right now the worst thing you can do is pull away while she is pregnant. my advice is to stick this out for a while. wait until you see your kid. once you are holding that baby in your hands your perspective will change.

after you have the kid if she is still acting out seek marriage counseling. give it a really good shot and be honest with her about how you feel. im not saying don't bring up your concerns, needs, or wants in the relationship but i am saying don't pull away right now.

do this. when she says something take 10 seconds to process it. start off by clarifying what she means. you said A. what i hear is B. is that what you mean? try to understand her.

its hard to see past someones anger and see what they are really trying to say.

I wouldn't call this normal. Therapist is strongly recommended. But at least don't sweep it under the rug. Have a talk about it, make sure she understands this is not safe and won't be tolerated.

Thanks guys we had a long talk. She came over to cuddle with me and I ignored her so she started crying got up and went to the coach. I have trouble being emotional when I'm upset . Later I realized I have to tell her how I was feeling and when I went over to her she was so beautiful just sleeping there that I realized I really love her so I kissed her on the cheek and left her sleeping. She was nothing like this before the pregnancy so I'm almost certain the hormones are making her an emotional wreck, I just couldn't believe they can make you that crazy. She was in a very abusive when she was younger and told me that when I yell at her she has a hard time controlling her self and our past arguments can atest to that. But it's hard because when she does piss me off, I get loud and when I'm loud she tries to out do me (I guess as a protective measure). So archocapitalist I will definitely try to take a few seconds before I get all worked up so I know what she means, because truly are fights are usually exactly what you said she says something and I'm thinking b when she really means a lol.

For now she won't be driving when I'm in the car for awhile and thinking back she has only had big blow ups while in the car during her pregnancy. She has said numerous times it gives her a lot of anxiety and she has a lot of road rage that seems to have gotten a lot worse since the start of her pregnancy.

I will keep a log of this event though just incase it reoccurs post pregnancy . It's always safer that way.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131