over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My genetics screwed me over

SemiIntense

Registered
This is just me venting... i'm so pissed off, just at life in general, that i got such shitty cards dealt in life. Such a huge chunk of my income goes to just trying to make myself function like an average person

Depression/Bi-Polar/Anxiety: SSRI+benzos, fish oil, vitamin d, racetams - approx 150 a month
Acne conglobata: 5 accutane courses (over 5 grand out of pocket), daniel kerns regimen for face, back, chest, legs and shoulders. approx 300 a month
Terrible dandruff: approx 20 a month for medicated ointment
Erectile Dysfunction: the blue pill, about 40 a month
Low T: Test prop.... not on this yet, but lord I need it, about $50 a month with syringes and everything
Spinal stenosis: Painkillers.... varies, but about 60 a month
Terrible allergies: Combo of 3 meds, about 80 a month
Irritable Bowel Syndrome: various supplements, approx. 100 a month

There's more, but DAMN, seriously??? Low income, due to all the shit that's wrong with me I can barely hold a job, so no insurance so all this is out of pocket and has put me in mountains of debt. I no longer take most of this stuff and just suffer since I can't afford it.

i'm 35 and many of these problems I've had since I was 10 or younger. I grew up eating the healthiest foods too since most of our stuff was freshly grown and we had a local farm nearby.... who did i kill in another life to deserve this? How am I supposed to be happy when a day without diarrhea, without my shirt covered in blood from zits and a 5 minute erection would be like winning the lottery?

All the shit above, if i were to take it, just to keep me functioning somewhat well, would run me the cost of rent and utilities. Man if you have your health, please don't take it for granted, you have no idea how lucky you are.

Just wanted to apologize for all the colorful language in my OP, but man am I pissed. I'm considering just not paying my credit cards anymore at the moment, since I can't afford them or the bankruptcy bill...... i was looking at old transactions from the past years that got me into this and it boils down to:

1. I wasn't spending on anything fun, it was all medical related transactions for things I couldn't afford.
2. Due to mostly the mental health it's hard for me to hold a decent job that will pay enough for me to cover most of these things. I can't afford insurance, I qualify for medicaid but all I get are 2 SSRI's and a benzo, I'm only allowed 3 scripts per month.

The spinal stenosis is big and the bad acne is a pain because i can't wear light colored shirts etc. due to bleeding, so sometimes even the uniform is an issue, the IBS is a major inconvenience to work with too.
The rest of the things are just small nuances like regular ear infections, ingrown nails, sleep apnea, prone to high blood pressure and high cholesterol, mild asthma etc. but it's stuff that if I actually want to take care of so I can feel ok, it REALLY adds up. I'm pissed that just to be at an average persons "baseline normal" i'd have to fork over close to a grand per month... that's more than I make at my job right now.

Sound like you need a better job. Take yourself away from that environment and create a new one. There are options out there to go back to school with bad credit. I declared chapter 7 bankruptcy and it was the best thing for me to start a new life. Do something that make you happy man best of luck.

at least you were born with all of your limbs and don't resemble a human dildo.

I'm sure you've done everything you can but a lot of those things are very treatable.

Depression/Bi-Polar/Anxiety: SSRI+benzos, fish oil, vitamin d, racetams - approx 150 a month (that seems like a lot, have you considered other therapies?)
Acne conglobata: 5 accutane courses (over 5 grand out of pocket), daniel kerns regimen for face, back, chest, legs and shoulders. approx 300 a month (antibiotics? sunbathing? coconut oil?)
Terrible dandruff: approx 20 a month for medicated ointment (shave that head man! :) )
Erectile Dysfunction: the blue pill, about 40 a month (low T related probably)
Low T: Test prop.... not on this yet, but lord I need it, about $50 a month with syringes and everything (likely won't be test p or are you self-medicating?)
Spinal stenosis: Painkillers.... varies, but about 60 a month
Terrible allergies: Combo of 3 meds, about 80 a month
Irritable Bowel Syndrome: various supplements, approx. 100 a month (could be related to anxiety. dicyclomine? I get a little IBS now and then too)

Just make sure you take every ailment and get rid of them one by one. A lot is diet. The stenosis is a pisser. Can't do a lot about that except keep inflammation low. But some of these may be related to your diet, environment, living conditions. Hope you feel better.

I'm gonna give you a nugget you should remind yourself of over and over.
It came from my now deceased manager named Hal.
Something like this:
"For every guy you look at and think about how GREAT it would be to be him..always always remember there are 10 guys looking at YOU the same way."

Think about it.
Good luck with your troubles fella....stay positive!

this guy is playing all of you. If he had income that low and all these medical problems he would have medicaid paying all his medical/Rx bills. If he was that messed up, pimple faced ugly... he def. doesn`t need any blue pill cause he aint getting any poon tang like that. Plus you can get those for like $1 if he wanted. Yea he spends $750/mo on meds but only makes $600/mo on his other thread.

What would be his motivation for posting this?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131