over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

bullshit xanax charge

one more rep

Registered
I have been diagonosed with ptsd anxiety and depression.I took just about everything out their.Zoloft helped for about 7 years.My doctor prescribed adavan .5 mg twicwce a day.At first it worked but as year went on my life problems became harder.My friend was taking xanax 2mg bars.He gave me 20 of them and told me to break it in half at first try.Well i never got to take them at all.One day after i get out of work at 1130 at nite i fell a sleep at wheel from 2 days of insomina.I hit a telephone pole head on.Im lucky to be alive.That was last June 28 of 2014.The cops went into my computer bag an confiscated the pills.The cop said when i get out of hospital give him a call so we can rectify the situation.Meaning rat on my friend who gave me the pills.I handed officers card to my lawyer.I havent heard anything from that situation until last month.The cops had a warrant for my arrest.The drug lab was backed up 9 months.This is all legal according to my lawyer.Their charging me for a felony.I do have a script for them now.My layer calls the attorneys generals office and makes a deal.I go into a drug diferance program.THey will drop the charges if i complete the program.But my lawyer wants 5,000 to do this.Wow 1 call 1 court apperance $5,000.Fucking lawyer judges and cops all crooks.Beaware guys even know ill get the charges dropped the state eats like fat cats over it.

lesson learned...dont have non-perscribed benzo`s on your possesion while driving

Personally I like the option to pay 5k and walk. I'm not arguing your point though; it is a messed up system.

By the time you pay for Probation, fines, and for that program, that cost will double to about 10K.

I bet you a public defender or legal aid attorney will get you the same results. Ditch the lawyer. Tell him you can afford the retainer. Unfortunate, I spent much of my teens and twenties dealing with the legal system. For something as minor as that for a first time offender you can get that deal yourself. And God forbid shit takes a turn for the worst they have to let you find an attorney. Or shop around or tell that lawyer to drop his retainer. Good luck!!

I agree lesson learned could be worse.I filled out paperwork for a public defender,so lets see what happens.I make decent money but i have a ton of bills.I didnt know that their is a finicial process before getting a public defender.Im gonna try for the public defender.

I bet you a public defender or legal aid attorney will get you the same results. Ditch the lawyer. Tell him you can afford the retainer. Unfortunate, I spent much of my teens and twenties dealing with the legal system. For something as minor as that for a first time offender you can get that deal yourself. And God forbid shit takes a turn for the worst they have to let you find an attorney. Or shop around or tell that lawyer to drop his retainer. Good luck!!

Yeah man its bullshit.Im living paycheck to paycheck.I dont haVE THOUSANDS STOCKED AWAY SOME WHERE.

Yeah man its bullshit.Im living paycheck to paycheck.I dont haVE THOUSANDS STOCKED AWAY SOME WHERE.

I wish you the best bro. Like I said don't stress too much. It's pretty minor but know you may end up on probation and paying some fines. Maybe look for an ACD seeing your a first time offender and you have a script now. You're not going to jail.

Pay the 5k. It's cheap in comparison plus you won't have a felony drug charge on your record.

Pay the 5k. It's cheap in comparison plus you won't have a felony drug charge on your record.

He won't have a felony anyway. It will be plead down. If it took months to come back from the lab then clearly their courts are backed up like all the other courts in this country. He's a first time offender and he has a script now. Courts today are all for alternatives to incarceration and not felony convictions especially for people like him. Do it again or get caught with a thousand then it might play out a little different.

one more rep.... doesn`t your anxiety of last year seem so much more manageable compared to all this. I think it`s state of mind and POV you need to work on. USA is the most depressed country in the world (UK coming up close) and we are also the most privileged, most luxuries, conveniences, highest standard of living for "poor".

good news

I am going with the top criminal defense lawyer.I pay nhim $3,750 dollars and it got plead down to a drug differance program.I dont have to go to court just the program.So no felony charge and no court.I basically have to go to counseling and probation for a year.My counselor wrote extensive note saying im not on any drugs and i dont abuse my script.So that will help me in program.I will keep you guys updated on how the program works.I dont have a record and dont want to start at age 43.thanks guys for all your suppory.

one more rep.... doesn`t your anxiety of last year seem so much more manageable compared to all this. I think it`s state of mind and POV you need to work on. USA is the most depressed country in the world (UK coming up close) and we are also the most privileged, most luxuries, conveniences, highest standard of living for "poor".

I was in a bad place last year with problems with my wife and major bullshit at work.I work in a hospital an deal with some fucked up shit.The usa is on more precription drugs than any other country in the world.We do have it good in this country compared to others,i agree with you their.But people in my job are losing their jobs from bullshit .So eveyone is stresed about am i gonna get fired next.And on top of that my job is downsizing which gives us less help.I work in a level 1 trauma hospital that sees everything..I had two people die on me this week and i had to bag them up.Shit is getting bad eveywhere bro.

^^THIS^^ is the best thing you can do for yourself now.
Do whatever it takes to KEEP that charge off your record.
That shit will follow you to your fucking grave.
It'll keep you from getting LOTS of jobs man.
Pay it and learn from it.
Sorry for this to have happened to you...it really stinks.

^^THIS^^ is the best thing you can do for yourself now.
Do whatever it takes to KEEP that charge off your record.
That shit will follow you to your fucking grave.
It'll keep you from getting LOTS of jobs man.
Pay it and learn from it.
Sorry for this to have happened to you...it really stinks.
It really does. Money should be no object when trying to clear your name. This is a situation where you get exactly what you pay for.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws