over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I lost the love of my life - 7 months after and not getting better

UseButDontAbuse

Registered
This girl was my best-friend we were crazy lovers too. we dated for 2 years. When i used tren i would start to get very jealous, a little agressive and stupid, i cheated her once and i told her. after long conversation she accepted it ( i don't know why), i broke with her when his grand father was dying. we returned... i broke with her again. fukin cunt stupid. We were friends for long time before, but we live 300km away.

She was fukin beautiful and hot,

We were just together on the weekends. I know tren made me broke with her. stopped using it, just stupid random thoughts on my mind. i feel i will nebver find another girl like her, she doesn't want to even speak with me and he has a lot of reasons. we broke 7 months ago ( ok i broke...) ive fucked 5 girls since then but this is not getting better. i tried to get her again. no success... im sad.. i think i just lost the love of my life forever.

we trained together, we dieted together, she loved the fact that i competed she was my best supporter. she helped me with a drug addiction problem too..... i am really sad when i think i did to her. i talked to her after we broke but it's not the same. would love to be her friend again of her... but i don't want be a stupid dog running for her, i already did that.. bros....... please help this mate. what should i do? I know i must forget her, but it's like my mind DOESNT? WNAT it's fukin stupid.

Last edited:
as strange as this may sound.. I don't feel bad for you.

like...at all.

you cheated on this girl, and then bedded 5 more shortly after you two broke up?

I don't mean to sound like a prick, but im not gonna blow rainbows up your ass and pat you on the back for being "a good guy" just because you admitted to committing the cardinal sin (cheating).

..maybe you should just leave the poor girl alone. she probably realized that she's better off without you.

take this time to grow and become who you need to be in order to treat the next woman right.

Hey little_slice,

I don't want any of you feel bad for me. I know what i did and it wasn't pretty. I just keep thinking that if i had the chance i would make her world much better and be a better boyfriend than i was. We had however fantastic moments, she said she never was so in love and she loved my personality. Does it sound stupid? Tren made me do stupid things, that's for sure.

However you are right it's time to move on, maybe i will find someone better, maybe one day we can be friends again, that would be good.

Cheers bros... keep pumping.

As someone older, and been around the block a few times, I'll chime in.

First, I think we always have to give someone the benefit that they might have changed, yourself included. However, sometimes the damage done overrides the change. Only she can determine that and if she is willing to reconsider you.

Second, you keep talking about what the tren made you do. The tren never made me do shit, I chose to take it. You chose the drug over her and then didn't accept responsibility for how you acted while taking it. Man up on that and admit it to yourself.

Third, the fact that she kept going back to you might reveal something about her need to "fix" someone. If you go back without problems, she may not want you. I know MANY on this board have gone through that more than once.

Finally, I have fucked up badly in relationships, worse than you. But I will tell you this, and others may disagree, if you really want her, go to her and talk. Sit down with her with no expectations of getting back together and just lay it out. "I fucked up and you have no reason to even listen to me, but I wanted to tell you, I am sorry, I cannot change the past, all I can do is work hard on the future." Tell her you'll take it one step at a time. Show her you are a changed man. Of course that assumes, if she is interested. You'll know fairly quickly. In any event, you'll get the opportunity to set it right with her and let her know that you were the problem not her. Every single time you see her or talk to her, NEVER take her for granted. It is work but if she's really worth it, you'll do it.

Be good mate,
SB

as strange as this may sound.. I don't feel bad for you.

like...at all.

you cheated on this girl, and then bedded 5 more shortly after you two broke up?

I don't mean to sound like a prick, but im not gonna blow rainbows up your ass and pat you on the back for being "a good guy" just because you admitted to committing the cardinal sin (cheating).

..maybe you should just leave the poor girl alone. she probably realized that she's better off without you.

take this time to grow and become who you need to be in order to treat the next woman right.

Aside from little slices jokes this was a post that couldn't have been said any better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bud, my suggestion to you when you run Tren next time is to UseButDontAbuse

Don't blame your douchebaginess on Tren, Tren doesn't make you cheat on your "LOVED" ones... I'm with Lil Slice on this one, hope the girl finds someone who would take care of her

Last edited:
I'm not sure how to say this tactfully-- so I'll just say it straight--

QUIT BEING A MOPEY BITCH!

Man up and accept that you fucked up a good thing, but also realize that it was not the only good thing you're capable of having .

You should absolutely stop crying over a ship that has sailed, and work on making yourself the kind of person who will be ready the next time love/opportunity knocks (and it knocks all the time).

No excuses, doesn't matter what happened, just vow not to repeat the same mistakes and go find another (the world is full of single women).

Thanks all for input brothers, even the ones that straight told me "you got what deserved".

There's some days that is really hard to deal this situation i just keep thinking how good was that relationship and i will never be able to have something like it.

You guys are right, i need to keep my head up and start working on a better me and search for another options. I just dropped tren e from my blast it was really fuking with my head and i was just only using 250mg week. it really amplifies your emotions.

Yesterday i had a date with a woman, it was nice, i need to stop comparing with my old gf. we could have had sex but i didn't want,she is a cool girl and old friend , didnt see her for long time (lol..... again) and don't want to ruine our friendship, maybe next time. was great.

guys thanks for the support, i know i must sound like a little bitchy lol never thought i needed to pass from this situation. just to your information i wont get back to her. tried that and didn't work she told me to just keep moving with my life and i will do that.

Tren made you cheat. Dude that made me laugh hard... Never heard that excuse before.
I'm in the same boat as you. She was my best everything. I fucked up, she's Inlove but she moved out. I want her badly but I need to better myself before I'll deserve her again. you should do the same

I didn't said tren made me cheat but it would make me a diferent person when i was on it. I was just jealous , malicious, wouldn't stop thiking how much guys did she had , etc it's very very stupid and sad in fact.

Will you try to get her back? I know what you mean but yoou should get along with other girls maybe one you will get her back but start dating other females....

hey man we all fuck up. only human. sometimes tho you can't take back what you did. sounds like you just need to forgive yourself, find yourself, and move on.

This girl was my best-friend we were crazy lovers too. we dated for 2 years. When i used tren i would start to get very jealous, a little agressive and stupid, i cheated her once and i told her. after long conversation she accepted it ( i don't know why), i broke with her when his grand father was dying. we returned... i broke with her again. fukin cunt stupid. We were friends for long time before, but we live 300km away.

She was fukin beautiful and hot,

We were just together on the weekends. I know tren made me broke with her. stopped using it, just stupid random thoughts on my mind. i feel i will nebver find another girl like her, she doesn't want to even speak with me and he has a lot of reasons. we broke 7 months ago ( ok i broke...) ive fucked 5 girls since then but this is not getting better. i tried to get her again. no success... im sad.. i think i just lost the love of my life forever.

we trained together, we dieted together, she loved the fact that i competed she was my best supporter. she helped me with a drug addiction problem too..... i am really sad when i think i did to her. i talked to her after we broke but it's not the same. would love to be her friend again of her... but i don't want be a stupid dog running for her, i already did that.. bros....... please help this mate. what should i do? I know i must forget her, but it's like my mind DOESNT? WNAT it's fukin stupid.
1) you cheated on her because you wanted to. Anabilics are a scapegoat as already mentioned.

2) that doesn't mean you shouldn't feel sad or upset, because you ought to.

3) you don't deserve her. If you really have any feelings for her you will just let her go.

Thise being said and out of the way...
Take some time and work on yourself. Your state of mind and what kind of person you want to be. Banging more girls is not going to help either so stop that shit. Chances are good that you have also hurt at least one of those women too.

If you become a better person you will be happier at baseline. Give it a shot.

Most of us have been there. I lost a really good one because, like you, I just broke her and I totally had it coming, Man.

Now I have someone else I treat like gold, because of what I learned by losing her. You will too....but that girl is gone. You gotta move on...

The ONLY way you can benefit from this is to never forget how this feels...ever. Learn from it and do better next time. Make better decisions.

And there's a missing piece here, too, IMO. Reflect on how she must feel, Man. How hard it was for her to go and how bad it must have been. The damage you did, after all she did for you and forgave you for. It will not feel good. But empathy goes a long way in helping us make better decisions when we feel like being selfish.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
1ngelheam666
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws