over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

It Finally Happenned

method2madness

Registered
I've been married for almost 8 years and this week I've reached a milestone. I'm now at the point where I find myself having to pretend to listen when my wife talks. Not every time, but often enough to become annoying. ugh!!

I've been married for almost 8 years and this week I've reached a milestone. I'm now at the point where I find myself having to pretend to listen when my wife talks. Not every time, but often enough to become annoying. ugh!!

Take some red vein Thai kratom and the love peptide, oxytocin.
You'll hold her hands, look into her eyes, and will be fully engaged in every word she has to say. It's amazing how patient and attentive these compounds make a person. If you react like me you'll get horny too. Hahaha :D

They can sense when you tune out, nod, and go "uh-huh" and then they get you to agree to something that you wouldn't normally agree to.

Take some red vein Thai kratom and the love peptide, oxytocin.
You'll hold her hands, look into her eyes, and will be fully engaged in every word she has to say. It's amazing how patient and attentive these compounds make a person. If you react like me you'll get horny too. Hahaha :D

We may have prescription MDMA before long.

Yeppp I'm never getting married

Shit, I been dating my gf for 2 years and I already don't listen to shit she says lol. Def not putting a ring on the finger!

So hilarious. Maybe funniest post I've ever read on any forum right here. The sad truth

It took him 8 yrs to get to this point. Fuck me I'm screwed. I thought this was natural after the first year of dating. :confused:

So hilarious. Maybe funniest post I've ever read on any forum right here. The sad truth

It is the sad truth. The love is definitely still there and the passion hasn't gone away but the desire to actually listen to all of her ideas, opinions and thoughts is gone, for better or worse.

Listening is part of tending the garden. There are many men out there that will listen to her, you don't want that.
I've been married 21 years, happily. She doesn't talk too much, at least not for me. Her sister on the other hand, no way could I handle her. I'm exhausted by family get togethers.:p

Welcome to the wonderful world of marriage. I love my wife dearly as well, but sometimes she starts to talk non stop about things I really have no interest in. So it's in one ear and out the other. I say that as long as you give them just enough attention, it's all good, lol.

Same as most of you, my wife talks all the time and is annoying like most women. I talk down to her and make her cry probably once a quarter, which I feel is necessary.

That's so funny. That happened to me with my first wife about 3 years in and my second about a year in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

This is part of the sacrafice.

I try to listen with interest. I usually do in fact hve some.

Flipside,..... I'm sure there are, No,.... I KNOW there are a LOT of times, my wife could care less about what I'm saying.

it does show. It does seem hurtfull, I try to remember this when I become uninterersted in what she is saying.

I wish you luck. I'm 30 years in. No plans to go anywhere.

ITW

Every women is going to ramble on at some point about shit you could care less about.

I act like I'm listening and I know most of the time my wife can tell if I'm not. But sometimes I'll throw in a question to make it seem like I'm paying attention, even though I know that it will just prolong the yapping. Gotta keep her guessing ;)

The worst part is when there's a pause, and you realize she's asked a question. And you have no fucking idea what the question was lol :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear