over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety and stress from work effecting my home life

• Thread starter Deleted member 117187
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 117187

I have been down lately so to feeling helpless. Had surgery on my hip, and I have been super limited in every aspect of life.
Depressed from not being able to enjoy family time or playing with my 1 yr old.
I can lay on the floor and play that's about it. My wife loves to go on walks and I can't do that and I can't help her out with him very much.
This depression has turned me bitter and into an asshole at work.
Being military and having to be there just to sit on my ass all day long is annoying. And it's frustrating when higher ups try to make me do things I physically can't do without being in a lot of pain. And when I tell them I physically can't they get mad at me.

Plus I have one person who is same rank as me who just loves to get mad at everyone and thinks they are superior.

So me being in my "don't want to deal with your bullshit mood" just makes them hold a grudge. And no longer can work efficiently together.

So now every night I get bad anxiety thinking about how I can't do anything I want to even as simple as a walk, and how I have to go work and deal with people who are supposed to have each others back but all they want to do is be hostile toward each other.
And now this anxiety and stress is getting in the way of what is going well at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother I feel your pain as I have gone through two hip surgeries in the last 6 months one directly after competing in my third show which led to me missing my rebound phase and since that didn't fix the issue I had to have another a little over 2 months ago.

I felt the same exact way it's a horrible feeling when your basically imprisoned to your body, people like us tend to deal with anxiety by way of physical exertion and when we have no outlet like that every stressor is magnified ten fold.

Things I will suggest is focus on your diet eat as clean as possible this will help not only your recovery but also your anxiety also look into practicing meditation there are tons of benefits and really allows you to slow your thoughts down and keep your anxiety at bay. Do not turn to drugs and alcohol I went through a brief stint after my surgery and it only made my recovery longer and my mood and stress worse.

What type of surgery did you have? Are you currently in physical therapy? What's the expected time for recovery?

Brother I feel your pain as I have gone through two hip surgeries in the last 6 months one directly after competing in my third show which led to me missing my rebound phase and since that didn't fix the issue I had to have another a little over 2 months ago.

I felt the same exact way it's a horrible feeling when your basically imprisoned to your body, people like us tend to deal with anxiety by way of physical exertion and when we have no outlet like that every stressor is magnified ten fold.

Things I will suggest is focus on your diet eat as clean as possible this will help not only your recovery but also your anxiety also look into practicing meditation there are tons of benefits and really allows you to slow your thoughts down and keep your anxiety at bay. Do not turn to drugs and alcohol I went through a brief stint after my surgery and it only made my recovery longer and my mood and stress worse.

What type of surgery did you have? Are you currently in physical therapy? What's the expected time for recovery?

I had a Peri acetabular osteotomy
Where they cut the socket away from the hip and rotate it to allow more surface area over the joint.
I am currently doing physical therapy. I'm not happy with it cause I can only get in once a week cause it's so busy. Which I would prefer 2-3 cause than at least it would feel like I'm doing more to get my strength back in that area. From surgery to being able to go 100% is 6-8months. Than after that I have to have the other side done.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner