YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wtf just happened right now. (GIRL ISSUES) (non bodybuilding) (vent)

Jelet

Registered
Girl that i liked, i told her i really like her in may. She said she really likes me but im 1 hour and 45 min away so its hard and also shes in a spot where she does not want to date anyone at the moment.... She texted me and snapchatted me literally every few hours, for the past 4 months leading to that... then I go no contact, she hits me up first weekend of august that she misses me, sends me lots of snapchats and texts again.... I go over bang her we hangout for the weekend. Next weekend she invites me but i tell her im going to visit family for 2 weeks. Fast forward and she snapchats a picture of a girl eating sushi with it falling apart.

i snapchat her back that i remember my first time eating sushi. then she snapchats me back "actually i am dating this girl"

no idea how to respond or what to do in a situation like this.

did i just get used as a rebound? were they dating before she txted me that she regrets losing me and they had a fight and so she hits me up... then suddenly they makeup and are back together? no idea what to do in a situation like this. seeking advice on what to do...

LMFAO....ask if you can join in :headbang::headbang::headbang:

shes merely looking for attention, wants to make you feel jealous. she wants to keep control over you even if she's "over" you.
she might have used you as a rebound, but whatever it is, shes not worth your time.

fuck em both:cool:

Your dick was so small that you turned her gay.... now she is into pussy

Ignore her... do not contact her in any way. If she contacts you tell her you're a little busy right now. Say nothing else. If you want this to work, you have to regain control. Wait until she asks to be let back into your life.

Your dick was so small that you turned her gay.... now she is into pussy

Lol yes this..

But for real, she's bi, and either playin both her gf and u, so she gets best of both worlds.. if your got game, u can talk ur way into a nice Lil situation lol. Or she just tryin to make her gf jelous to get back with her.

First thing is.. If you can see being with her and something you WANT then make that clear, but more importantly make it absolutely clear that you have zero time for games of any kind.
If you don't get clarity from her say see ya! Plain and simple.

If things begin with any sort of turmoil you are in for a rude awakening as things progress my friend.

On the other hand if you see her and the situation as non serious and a chance to have fun, then by all means have fun.

Never burn a bridge. Stay friends and keep the conversation light. If she thinks she's losing you then she'll pursue. The last girl I went out with is in a lesbian relationship now. She's a sweet girl. If she's single again I'll ask her out.

Girls are crazy, girls that like guys and girls are real crazy. The chicks that constantly jump from guy to girl are the worst.

**broken link removed**

Why don't you actually talk to her? :confused:
How is one to interpret things over the internet, maybe its a joke, maybe a test, maybe she bisexual, maybe you turned her into a lesbian, maybe she wants a threesome, maybe its her way of saying get lost? Who knows?

People that play games are stupid. Spend your time with people that don't play games. She is not worth your time. Think about it. You are wasting time on her playin with you when you could be spending time with a/the person who is worth your time.

I think the picture speaks volumes!

The picture says she likes girls who eat "sushi" and that her sushi is not rolled tightly and falling apart. What's not to understand?

I think the picture speaks volumes!

The picture says she likes girls who eat "sushi" and that her sushi is not rolled tightly and falling apart. What's not to understand?

that's some illuminati-level symbolism right there

ok false alarm guys. must be the tren catching up to me lmfao.

turns out it was one of her friends.

she responded

"bahahah thats my friend, im not dating her!"

:cool:

but i appreciate all the advice. good to have professional muscle fellas by my side when i need advice and dont want to talk to my friends in real life about a situation like this.

fuck em both:cool:

This.

Divorce yourself from the emotional BS you've invested in this. If you've built a nice body, enjoy the fruits of your labor. She's seemingly not interested in having a monogamous relationship, regardless her maturity.

Though if it's not your "thing", I can appreciate that as well.

Just don't bother trying to understand her confusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok false alarm guys. must be the tren catching up to me lmfao.

turns out it was one of her friends.

she responded

"bahahah thats my friend, im not dating her!"

:cool:

but i appreciate all the advice. good to have professional muscle fellas by my side when i need advice and dont want to talk to my friends in real life about a situation like this.

I feel strangely let down now. :mad:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127