over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

paranormal

UriahSon

Registered
Before reading/responding please understand I am not asking for religious or spiritual advice. Simply looking to see what the general view or consensus is on this topic that is a large part of my life. If you do not agree or feel uncomfortable with the topic, move on and be polite please. No trolls please.

I can not believe I am posting this... but,

When I was young I would have a lot of paranormal things happen around me and it seemed to have gone away or extremely lessen as an older teenager. At age 27 I suffered a serious head injury in Iraq. Ever since then the paranormal returned. Today I see, hear spirits and have direct communication with a guide. I long feared I was a nut job and had a poor perception to all of this, but through much self reflection and experiences, especially an experience two nights ago, I have found validity to my situation and have a grip/control on things.

Anyone chime in on personal experiences? or just your take on this.

Last edited:
I wouldn't talk to people about this IRL

Forgive me, but I believe IRL means in real life?
I have not been able to speak to anyone in real life about this... I once did following my head injury while hospitalized and it did not go well. Thank you VA.

I have been able to speak to my wife whom received her own form of validity about this happening to me. A spirit was in the corner of the gym and I told her about him trying to get my attention. She asked where he was and I pointed. At that time she saw a glimpse of him and it scared the hell out her.
She basically is willing to discuss these things, but it scares her which leaves me no one to process this with.

As much as I did not want to bring this here or anywhere... it is everywhere in my life and I wanted to get some outside perspectives or experiences.

Last edited:
IN all seriousness, you need to document all your expierences from when you were little to current. When your done I have no Idea where it will go, but atleast you can travel back in this journey and maybe find something you missed. When you start writing it can trigger thing or events you have forgotten. you may solve this riddle and or atleast have documented something that someone can understand or translate (?).

Im sorry but i don't have anything to contribute with other than, to this day i still have to experience this first hand before i believe in it.
I work at a hospital where, if ghosts exists, they would def be here. Still after 8 years just in this house i haven't seen anything remotely ghostly.

The conclusion that i've come up with is that if they are around, i will never be able to see them. :(

First don`t listen to the local clowns on here, you know who they are. If it`s a part of your life, maybe there is a reason for that, embrace it, don`t be afraid.

If you wanna talk to others about it, there is a forum for everything possible. I found a forum for PT cruiser maniacs to help me change timing belt on wife`s car. Seeing or believing in paranormal is no more crazy than putting chrome everything on a lowered turbo PT cruiser, with 18" rims!!

i think it's interesting as hell, man and as long as you're not freaked out by it or it's not causing you any probs, i say document it and find a forum for it as was previously suggested. maybe even go see a legit medium - of course finding a 'legit' medium may be tough.

I appreciate the comments!
I have began logging the events and keeping a journal. Seems to be very beneficial thus far. And it is funny because I even wrote down an event from when I was in second grade that has forever haunted me. Once writing it down and reviewing it, I learned something very valuable from it and this changed my view of this specific time entirely!

I have considered joining a medium/paranormal forum, but I only have so much time in the day... I love this forum and appreciate the people here. Some of you guys are like brothers that I will never meet. I value your say and opinions. I believe that my bodybuilding and specifically my intense focus on mind to body connection has influenced or strengthened these aspects of my life. To me this all goes together because its the parts that make me whole. It just felt natural to come here and not separate the two.

I have tried finding a medium to help me or consult with, but one- I do not believe in charging money for these type of things and two- they are mostly con artist.

Someone mentioned working in a hospital... I can not go to a hospital. I was a paramedic and army medic for 7 years and had to leave that career. It is incredibly overwhelming in a hospital and you are right, they are definitely all over hospital settings. I saw some of the worst spirits I have ever seen at the VA hospital. The last time I went I saw an older black male whom had terrible posture, all hunched over walking around being perverted. We were standing in the pharmacy line and I watched him as he smelt a woman's hair and brushed up against her. He smelt horrible, literally the smell you expect from a dead person. An interesting point I noticed is how the woman reacted to what she was unaware of. You could tell she felt uncomfortable and kept a constant look around. At the time I did not understand the difference between spirits, but now I have an understanding of this individual.

Two nights ago was a crazy night for us. Here are a few things I would like to share.
I meditated preparing to go to bed when my guide told me to go into the family room. The room was FULL of spirits! No joke, my couch was full, people leaning on the walls, they were just everywhere. Some were actual full appearance of people, but the larger majority were shadowy or just outline appearances. My spirit guide helped me understand the differences between their appearances. I told my wife about them and tried describing how they appeared. As I was describing one of them in particular that exact spirit manifested, I suppose because of my concentration on her, and I immediately took over her emotions. She was just crying (I had tears coming out, but not mine) and yelling (through me)" I just want you to tell my story". It was too much for me and I felt like the spirit was too close that I was feeling as though I was her rather than interpreting her. The next thing I know is she was taken out of the room by my wifes great grandmother who held her and calmed her. I have never felt such despair and emotion in my life.

my wifes great grandparents are almost always in my home "protecting" us. Although my wife has had previous validation to my weirdness like seeing spirits where I tell her they are, this same night was most rewarding. Her great grandparents told me things such as a jewelry box her grandmother had lost. I drew a picture of it and her grandmother recognized it as the jewelry box that had been stolen approximately 10 years ago. I do not know how to explain how it was relayed to me, but I knew it was white porcelain with blue flowers and gold trim wiring. There was much more, but the rest of it is a bit personal and I feel is best left for my wife and her family only.

The amazing thing about it is how many of them I see and they are just living normal lives. I saw a woman in line to buy muffins at sprouts recently.

I am sorry if the above is hard to read. I do not have time to re-read and check. Have to get to class. Thank you again for the supportive comments.

wow! that sounds like it could get pretty damned overwhelming and i think i'd be asking the spirit guide some serious ass questions if it were me.

not discounting what you say, bro but it's hard not to be skeptical. it's still interesting as hell, tho

wow! that sounds like it could get pretty damned overwhelming and i think i'd be asking the spirit guide some serious ass questions if it were me.

not discounting what you say, bro but it's hard not to be skeptical. it's still interesting as hell, tho

I am the biggest skeptic of anyone.. I spent years doubting and feeling crazy, but finally got to a place where it is just a part of me.
I kind of want to try something I have never done before and attempt to do a read of someone on here. I have never done anything outside of in person, but I have had some interesting long distance things happen before.

well, i've always had an interest in this type of thing and i've had my own little thing for quite some time (i didn't want to hijack your thread) and it may be nothing, but it's been happening a little too much to be a coincidence. i think. lol
it seemsthat i'll randomly think about someone out of the blue (usually someone i wouldn't expect to see or hear from) then low and behold, i'll either see them, get a text, or a facebook message. i remember one day a few years ago i was taking a nap and i happened to remember my old little league football days and a certain kid i was friends with, figured i should look him up on facebook. go up from my nap, and lo and behold, he he'd sent me a request. now this was between the time i thought it and when it happened (about an hour).
there have been countless texts, random run ins, just recently i thought about some chick i used to hook up with back in my bar days like 12 years ago in a different part of town, ended up seeing her TWICE in two weeks in a grocery store with her family (she didn't notice me).

i used to tell the missus about these things, but i just stopped b/c they happen so often. i just wish i had a way to control it, but i don't. so now, when i think about someone random, i think 'okay, maybe i'll fhear from them soon..' but it never really happens. it does, however, when i don't really think about it.

it seems to have gotten pretty common over the past few years, tho.

I am the biggest skeptic of anyone.. I spent years doubting and feeling crazy, but finally got to a place where it is just a part of me.
I kind of want to try something I have never done before and attempt to do a read of someone on here. I have never done anything outside of in person, but I have had some interesting long distance things happen before.

I can send you a picture of me and my grandma that passed away about 10 yrs ago. Not sure what your looking for, but I don`t have any sense of her being around me, or contact with her so to say.

well, i've always had an interest in this type of thing and i've had my own little thing for quite some time (i didn't want to hijack your thread) and it may be nothing, but it's been happening a little too much to be a coincidence. i think. lol
it seemsthat i'll randomly think about someone out of the blue (usually someone i wouldn't expect to see or hear from) then low and behold, i'll either see them, get a text, or a facebook message. i remember one day a few years ago i was taking a nap and i happened to remember my old little league football days and a certain kid i was friends with, figured i should look him up on facebook. go up from my nap, and lo and behold, he he'd sent me a request. now this was between the time i thought it and when it happened (about an hour).
there have been countless texts, random run ins, just recently i thought about some chick i used to hook up with back in my bar days like 12 years ago in a different part of town, ended up seeing her TWICE in two weeks in a grocery store with her family (she didn't notice me).

i used to tell the missus about these things, but i just stopped b/c they happen so often. i just wish i had a way to control it, but i don't. so now, when i think about someone random, i think 'okay, maybe i'll fhear from them soon..' but it never really happens. it does, however, when i don't really think about it.

it seems to have gotten pretty common over the past few years, tho.

You have intuition (psychic) and you should work on it! That is kind of how some things started for me except I was already seeing, hearing, and feeling the spirits. Some people are medium psychics and some are psychics. Work on what is present and see where it goes. Nothing is to be feared, only understood.

so have you asked the spirit guide why, exactly all these ghosts are hanging around? and what's the deal with the after life?

I'm a vet as well and I've had some interesting experiences but nothing concrete until 2 years ago. I experienced something freaky on a beach here in florida and there was a long history on that area of the beach. I know wtf i saw and I am convinced

I'm a believer. Some people are more in tune with it than others. If you don't believe or don't want to see it your mind won't let you.

Doesn't happen to me much, but to my wife quite a bit. They seem to follow her where she goes. Things have happened at my house where my sons friends have refused to come back over. One time my boy was lifted out of bed and thrown on the floor, we both heard it. He came out and told us what happened. So far they have not been too aggressive.

These things show your spirit is ready to trancend home when the time comes. You paid your dues in Iraq. Feel free to enjoy the playground for now, only your body will die, your spirit will not.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member