over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

F#$k guys, I don't know what's going on

LAtraining

Newbies
I don't know what's going on but I'm getting concerned. I've been going through a lot of stress lately, which i normally do, and running gear as well. I've been so stressed out lately that i feel like i could lose it on somebody at any second. Ive also been blanking out and losing time. Losing 20-30min at a time and not knowing i was blanking out. I'm running cjc with DAC and ghrp2 with my dbol/test stack. Ive never run peptides. Could this be the reason?

Are you on any ouside meds other than peps and aas?

What factors are contributing to your stress do you feel?

Why don't you drop the peps and see if that helps and go from there.

Like the above post said are you on any other Meds or anything that you haven't told us about.

I'm a pretty big airhead from all the brain damage but I call those naps.

Are you sure you're not using any other recs?

Ok, I'm back on here recently and I have to post because I want to help. I am dabbling in nootropics at the moment and I think you could try some of the ones I currently am taking. I'll list them and you can go read up on them and try them if you choose. I'm not selling anything nor am I affiliated with where I get them.

Ashwaghanda, L-Theonine, Noopept, Coleuracetam spelling?, Alcar.

I take more stuff but these might help your stress, focus and mood.

I get really good effects from these, focus, mood, social anxiety support.

I get them in Powder form from a City that sells other powders for different things. They are legal. Google them.

If my post is somehow breaking the rules, Mods please delete it.

I just want to help.

You are describing a definite symptom of anxiety/panic attack . Dbol can do this as well as high dose of test. However if you are stressed regularly the Things your on will bring it out fast . Do yourself a favor get off the dbol and peps if your using short estered test switch to long estered and/or drop the dose down. Go see someone who u can talk with thats not quick to throw you on pysch meds . they can teach you how to detach yourself and let go of all that worry. When ur better come back to it

I guess i did leave out huge factors to begin with. I have PTSD and have been on meds. They switched me to sertraline a couple months ago but it made me into a zombie so Im back on Buproprion. Ive noticed it has a stimulant effect this time around which i never felt before when I took it.

I am under counseling with the VA which has really helped me so the new symptoms are out of left field.

I guess i did leave out huge factors to begin with. I have PTSD and have been on meds. They switched me to sertraline a couple months ago but it made me into a zombie so Im back on Buproprion. Ive noticed it has a stimulant effect this time around which i never felt before when I took it.

I bet there lies your problem. I would suggest to go to them and tell your symptoms.

I called the crisis line but that is pretty much just them checking off boxes, making sure you arent suicidal or homicidal. I'm headed to the woods for the weekend and meeting up with a buddy. Getting the f out of dodge for a while

Id cut everything out except TRT dose of test. Clear system out for 3 months and go from there.

Brother I am a vet and I have been through these exact things... I had to come off all the many meds the VA had me on and do my own inner searchings. Also CBT therapy through the VA helped. Please PM for anything.

Thanks I just did a pretty intense therapy over a couple months. I learned a lot about myself and finally learned to have emotions so maybe this is the fallout. . Not too many people understand PTSD effects. You have 2 emotions, angry and nothing.

Thanks I just did a pretty intense therapy over a couple months. I learned a lot about myself and finally learned to have emotions so maybe this is the fallout. . Not too many people understand PTSD effects. You have 2 emotions, angry and nothing.

For me my ptsd strung much deeper than just being a combat medic and the experiences of. I did not realize how much of my childhood was parallel to my war ptsd. I was "cross wired" so to speak. Through the CBT therapy I recognized that I mistook being mad when I was actually sad and vice versa. Instead of acting on emotion I developed patience and through reflection I learned my own emotions.
I do not know if any of my situation above can help you, but know you are not alone in it. It is a dark road that you have to take, but you will come out a better person for sure! Stay positive and develop some kind of daily practice. And always ask yourself, is this the right perspective to have? Does this perspective harm anyone including yourself? and how would this perspective be viewed by your peers? The peers part was hard for me because I did not feel anyone I knew could relate to what I was going through, but I realized they didn't have to relate and wither they did or not did not change anything.

Its a process, I just hate having set backs. I will get through this. My buddy has a service dog business and I may be getting a ptsd dog for free if I can afford it

This sounds exactly like a panic attack. I developed it after getting a DUI... for sleeping in my car. I got so stressed that it causes permanent damage, but it is fairly manageable. I still get them, but usually they are a LOT shorter since starting bupropion or I can deal long enough to get home and pop a couple Ativans.

How old are you? Typically neurological disorders don't get worse after 30.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am under counseling with the VA which has really helped me so the new symptoms are out of left field.

brother thank you so much for your service to our country, Im not a vet, but I can only imagine what horrors you've been though and the things you seen, that no human being should ever have to see, but ya bro I bet that's where your problems are arising from, stay strong my friend ,pro muscle is an awesome board with wonderful people who im sure can relate ,again ,thank you solider

...combining steroids with with anti-depressants or any narcotic painkillers is a recipe for disaster. Hope you are strong enough to leave recreational drugs out of the equation.

Like what was already suggested above I would ask to have E2/estradiol levels checked because too high or too low out of range numbers will equal extreme moodiness. Besides it kills libido which can be an outlet. Honestly the doctors "practice" on mental health crisis. There is no exact cure that works for everyone and is why they have you try several. What is that about? It's a roll of the dice.

Don't let the bad ride crush you and keep your mental toughness as together as you can. Don't think prayer can't help. Prayer isn't a magic lamp to give you what you ask, it's a surrender to a higher power that opens a door and bad ride or not, it does something bro.

...forgot to mention DO NOT SPEND TOO MUCH TIME in front of computer screen as that is a well known mental agitator.

Post not meant to diagnose or treat health issues.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX