over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

o/t- am I crossing the line?

matt1164

Kilo Klub Member
first off- let me start by saying that I work from home by myself.

ok, so recently my gf of three years has started smoking again. she was vaping for like two years which I was fine with but decided to go back to regular cigarettes. well, the smell on her of cigarettes is really killing me. I have bad allergies and it really sets them off. I told her about this about its not registering with her anymore.

so this week I decided not to shower at all so she can deal with an obnoxious smell. I already told her what I was doing and obviously she's disgusted by it but I get really disgusted my heavy cigarette smell.

remember I work from home so I have no co workers to offend. I fully expect to be single after this weekend, but I really hate the smell of cigarette smoke.

oh and also, I have been wearing the same clothes since Monday. including my underwear.

You are a fucking hero. Lol.
I don't think it will work but hey nice effort! I think you guys need to sit down and have as serious talk. Cause your relationship won't last like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope it works for you because that's one of most disgusting habits and smells there is when you're kissing. My ex wife did the on and off smoking thing, so I'm picking up what you're laying down. You have the right mindset going into it that you might be single soon, but that's something you'll resent about her if she keeps doing it and you stay together.

I'd call that a deal breaker (smoking.) Good luck with your stink battle though. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed.. Would never date a smoker . Deal breaker

You should win "Man of the Year" award :D, cuz thats just epic, stinky but epic.

In all seriousness, sit her down and talk to her about it, cigarettes is one of those disgusting habits I cant stand either, nothing worse than grabbing your lady to kiss her or whatever and you get the smoker's breath :naughty:

first off- let me start by saying that I work from home by myself.

ok, so recently my gf of three years has started smoking again. she was vaping for like two years which I was fine with but decided to go back to regular cigarettes. well, the smell on her of cigarettes is really killing me. I have bad allergies and it really sets them off. I told her about this about its not registering with her anymore.

so this week I decided not to shower at all so she can deal with an obnoxious smell. I already told her what I was doing and obviously she's disgusted by it but I get really disgusted my heavy cigarette smell.

remember I work from home so I have no co workers to offend. I fully expect to be single after this weekend, but I really hate the smell of cigarette smoke.

oh and also, I have been wearing the same clothes since Monday. including my underwear.
Try getting a cat to piss on you. That's a pungent odor!

you may enjoy your time with her now, but she is a timebomb waiting to tick

you will empty your "fortune" paying for chemotherapy when she develops lung cancer soon

beauty now, cryptkeeper in a few years

sounds more like a liability than an asset

Agreed.. Would never date a smoker . Deal breaker

I'm not down with a cigarette smoker girlfriend, only a pole smoker. Vaping I wouldn't mind or a weed smoker, but cigarettes disgust me on too many levels to even comprehend. I can't believe anyone still does that.

I tell you this is hard cause I really want to shower. I had a talk with her but after three years I can't make any empty threats anymore. she goes back to vaping or I have to stop spending time with her

Never scratch your balls with shiracha sauce on your fingers. That stuff hurts sooo bad!!! :D

When I was first in the Army there was a dude that never showered and smelled horrible...one night I put daves insanity hot sauce on his hand and he rubbed it all over his face...i wore nitrike gloves so I wouldn't get it on myself...well when he woke up ..started screaming and ran to the showers...i put the bottle away and used N bare hands and touched the bottle...which had the oil on it...as I chuckled I went and took a piss....well I had a self induced chemical attack on my dick..my shit was on fire!! I also went into the shower...literally tight next to the other guy...he said..."someone put this shit all over my hands and I rubbed it on my face...wait...howd they get it on your dick"? Hahahah

smoking is a deal breaker for me too, that shits disgusting and stinks to high heaven

You want messed up...try some bodies dip spit bottle. Slightly off topic but many many years ago(maybe 20-21 yrs old)I was horribly drunk at a party that I was at which had ran out of beer. In my completely drunken state I had thought I found the last beer. It was opened but appeared to fell full in my tanked up hand. I took a swig and immediately began to puke. Yep, it was some bodies left over dip spit. Still to this day I won't drink an open bottle unless I opened it myself.

You want messed up...try some bodies dip spit bottle. Slightly off topic but many many years ago(maybe 20-21 yrs old)I was horribly drunk at a party that I was at which had ran out of beer. In my completely drunken state I had thought I found the last beer. It was opened but appeared to fell full in my tanked up hand. I took a swig and immediately began to puke. Yep, it was some bodies left over dip spit. Still to this day I won't drink an open bottle unless I opened it myself.

Fuck me thats horrible ugh

I guess for her it comes down to choosing between you and slowly killing herself and possibly those around her. If she were at least putting in a serious effort to quit, Id support her and tolerate it but if she is indifferent Id probably dump her myself.

Yea, I don't think I could handle a girl that smoked....and didn't want to quit..or at least make an effort to want to change.

LOL, this thread has me laughing though...too funny.

You should eat a sandwich or something and leave mustard and ketchup stains around your mouth and a little on the cheeks:D

Keep us updated:p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity